You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Future is brighter than you think!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapiscrap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Future is brighter than you think!
    Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 8:56pm
Hey guys.

I have been doing up some reading on irish players over the past couple of days trying to get up to speed with what is going on with the team!

And i think things are not as bad as you all think guys! People are saying this is the beginning of the end but if you look at our young players individually it looks great i think!!

James McCarthy: Extremely good midfielder who has been linked with big moves recentley and who played better than england player steven gerrard versus liverpool!
James McClean: really fast winger who was very good last year for sunderland and was linked with man united.
Robbie Brady: Ferguson wont loan him out because he wants him to be a star for man united!
Wilson: Very dependable player who doesnt have spazz attacks like darren o'dea and give away goals!
Meyler: Tough midfielder who could add a bit of balls to the team!
Shane Long: Very fast striker who seems to be involved alot when ive seen him on match of the day.
Ciaran Clark: Was tipped as a future england captain before he switched over to us.

I am still learning but i think these young players are to get excited about if they develop and become better!

All the best Smile
Sponsored Links

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 10:12pm
I think we will be able to better judge after they get a prolonged stint in the team.

Edited by t_rAndy - 15 Oct 2012 at 10:13pm
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 10:20pm
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 10:24pm
As Andy said wont get excited until they get a prolonged stint in the team and show us really what they have to offer on an international stage.

Could also add Coleman to that list
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

harry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 10:48pm
And Paul Green ?
Cabs88 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabs88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 10:51pm
pilkington, pearse, henderson

I think Elliot reserve keeper for Newcastle qualifies for us too, did well in League cup, maybe worth a shot
Beidh lá eile ag an bPaorach
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 10:52pm
We will always produce good players , thats not the problem. 
thenewguyis back View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenewguyis back Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2012 at 12:21am
trapiscrap do you support a league of ireland or epl team ? or was it just rugby for you until you picked up your interest in us
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic