You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Funny Sex Stories/First Time Having Sex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 23>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 11:33am
What age was this girl taking it up the arse in a classroom in broad daylight?

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 11:33am
Giving a bird a black eye with your flute is some achievements

Alihau
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 11:38am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

5th year, so 17?
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 11:41am
Holy f**k LOLShockedDead
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 11:42am
Originally posted by alihau41 alihau41 wrote:

5th year, so 17?

pics? Tongue
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 12:03pm
jaysus
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 12:17pm

5th year, so 17?

pics? Tongue

no access to pics unfortunately RB. the brazzer touch obviously ran in the family though, as her sister, when in college, was notorious for sitting beside a lad and start groping him and whacking him off there and then in the lecture hall, to then stop halfway through and say that she needs to go to the toilet. it meant the lad had to stand up so she could get past LOL
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 12:45pm
LOLLOLLOL

Now that's a dick move!
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 1:18pm
More of this please Alihau, great stories.  LOL
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 1:46pm

Banging away at a GF at the time and felt she was really into it, like really really wet, like she was dripping...

Was So intrigued, had to take look after a while, turns out I had banged the Warrior off the matress and had torn the septum (the little bit of tendon that ties outside skin to main part). Blood was pumping... 

Suffice to say that was the end of procedings for the night as I had to go sleep with an Indian Hat of toilet paper on the Warrior

Edited by OohAah... - 22 Mar 2018 at 1:56pm
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

Banging away at a GF at the time and felt she was really into it, like really really wet, like she was dripping...

Was So intrigued, had to take look after a while, turns out I had banged the Warrior off the matress and had torn the septum. Blood was pumping... 

Suffice to say that was the end of procedings for the night as I had to go sleep with an Indian Hat of toilet paper on the Warrior

You sure about this?LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 1:52pm
Tom Delonge WTF?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Was So intrigued, had to take look after a while, turns out I had banged the Warrior off the matress and had torn the septum.(the little bit of tendon that ties outside skin to main part) Blood was pumping... 

You sure about this?LOL

LOL f**k no... I meant the little bit of tendon that ties outside skin to main part...

f**k LOL
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 1:56pm

5th year, so 17?

pics? Tongue

4 birds that were in school with me started getting a good name for being gamey as f**k in about 4th year.
If you pulled them almost anything went except they would only let you ride them up the arse.
Wasn't long before they were nicknamed the UDA
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 1:59pm

Was So intrigued, had to take look after a while, turns out I had banged the Warrior off the matress and had torn the septum (the little bit of tendon that ties outside skin to main part). Blood was pumping... 

Eh, erm, aah........Ooh aah............TOO MUCH INFORMATION. Dead
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 2:05pm
I was on the way upto a concert in the O2 (teenage dance party called Scream) going back to about 2005/2006.

Anyway we ran a bus upto Dublin, myself and a load of my mates, had a group of Athy women on it too just to living things up.

The drinks were flowing and I copped my mate kissing the one he was seeing at the time, her mate ( a friend of the wan who gave me and my mate a blowjob) looking over me hinting about a kiss. So I sat in beside her and started talking away to her!

After about 5 mins she kept grabbing my cock, so I said to her any chance of a blowjob as a joke. She said “kiss me” I was like no no sure you’re all talk. Low and behold she unzipped my pants and sucked me off on the middle of the bus! The bus was a 30 seater and about 25/26 of us were on it! My other mate sat across from us I was smiling over while she was sucking me off!

The things you do as a young lad

Edited by Green Devil - 22 Mar 2018 at 2:10pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Eh, erm, aah........Ooh aah............TOO MUCH INFORMATION. Dead

LOL thought it might be, had serious reluctance to post it
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2018 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

I was on the way upto a concert in the O2 (teenage dance party called Scream) going back to about 2005/2006.

Anyway we ran a bus upto Dublin, myself and a load of my mates, had a group of Athy women on it too just to living things up.

The drinks were flowing and I copped my mate kissing the one he was seeing at the time, her mate ( a friend of the wan who gave me and my mate a blowjob) looking over me hinting about a kiss. So I sat in beside her and started talking away to her!

After about 5 mins she kept grabbing my cock, so I said to her any chance of a blowjob as a joke. She said “kiss me” I was like no no sure you’re all talk. Low and behold she unzipped my pants and sucked me off on the middle of the bus! The bus was a 30 seater and about 25/26 of us were on it! My other mate sat across from us I was smiling over while she was sucking me off!

The things you do as a young lad
Why were a bunch of women going to a teenage dance party?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 23>
  Share Topic