You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fundraiser for Flags for Singing Section

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fundraiser for Flags for Singing Section
    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 at 1:33pm
Fundraiser for flags and displays for YBIG Singing Section. 

Prizes for the draw are a signed canvas by Republic of Ireland Captain Seamus Coleman and the brand new YBIG zippy.

Please ensure that names are included with each donation to be entered in the draw and the PayPal link to enter is below.

€10 entry.

Best of luck

#YBIG

Edited by Drumcondra 69er - 11 Jul 2021 at 4:15pm
Sponsored Links

drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2021 at 1:30pm
Clap
Chips don't bounce
craiglen View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craiglen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2021 at 1:15pm

Done Thumbs Up
Fan's game record: 5 Caps, 1 goal, 2 assists, 140 km covered
Louthman View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louthman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2021 at 7:33pm
Good idea and good prizes. Entered 👍
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2021 at 10:05pm
Thanks so much for all the donations so far.
Has anyone experienced any difficulties paying? 
If so contact me by pm.
Thanks
#YBIG
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 3:09pm
The young lad was around (with his Paypal) so get an entry each.
Good Luck
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 3:25pm
Thanks BohsinMunich all entries greatly appreciated. 

Keep the entries coming in also folks will set a date for the draw in the coming days. DrogAddict is working hard on the designs and has some brilliant ones put together already for it!
Jack City View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 3:44pm
Just chipped in Donegalman, looking forward to seeing it in September.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by Jack City Jack City wrote:

Just chipped in Donegalman, looking forward to seeing it in September.
Thank you, greatly appreciated! Share the link to as many that might be interested too please!Clap
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 4:25pm

I'm locked out of my Paypal Ermm If you're on Revolut then PM me your number and I'll send over a tenner now
El Puto Amo
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

I'm locked out of my Paypal Ermm If you're on Revolut then PM me your number and I'll send over a tenner now
PM sent. If anyone else is having trouble with PayPal also let us know. Thanks 
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 8:52pm

Cheers, I’ve Revoluted you there 
El Puto Amo
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Cheers, I’ve Revoluted you there 
Got it, thanksClap
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2021 at 7:59pm
10e sent. How much have you got at this stage and what ideas for flags have you. 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2021 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by greenlad greenlad wrote:

10e sent. How much have you got at this stage and what ideas for flags have you. 
Thanks very much for entering greenlad. €970 raised so far which will get some lovely flags. Will post up the designs when the order is placed within the coming days. Hopefully will be flying high for September. 
Thanks to all who have entered so far.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 2:40pm
Deadline for this fundraiser is Sunday night with the draw taking place on Tuesday.
Thanks to everyone who has entered so far and share the link and spread the news to fellow supporters, family and friends one final push. 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 2:28pm
Huge thanks to everyone who entered or helped out in anyway to promote this fundraiser the response was great to see. In total €1170 has been raised and some lovely flags have been ordered and will be flying proudly for the September matches!

The draw for the prizes will be taking place tonight on zoom supervised by members of the mandate committee and results will be posted here and also on social media so best of luck to everyone who entered.
#YBIG
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2021 at 3:17pm
Any sneak peak of the designs???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic