You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

France v IRELAND Match Thread, 28/05/18

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 24>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: France v IRELAND Match Thread, 28/05/18
    Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 4:20pm

Monday 28/05/18. Did we get many tickets for this?

Edited by Double Maxim - 07 Apr 2018 at 4:26pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 1:38pm
No problem for tickets I'd Imagine for this one. Nice to See Callum O' Dowda play yesterday for Bristol sure to be back in the team. 
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

No problem for tickets I'd Imagine for this one. Nice to See Callum O' Dowda play yesterday for Bristol sure to be back in the team. 
Hope he is still fit for the Saint Denis trip.

Edited by Double Maxim - 08 Apr 2018 at 1:53pm
heppies View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heppies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 9:26am
How much are the tickets for this?
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 9:53am
Originally posted by heppies heppies wrote:

YBIG NPF founder and CEO
heppies View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heppies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 10:07am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Thanks and cool profile photo by the way. Cool
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 10:23pm
Declan Rice needs to play in this game and the USA game then more importantly the Wales game so he has that competitive match. 
heppies View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heppies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Declan Rice needs to play in this game and the USA game then more importantly the Wales game so he has that competitive match. 

He made the provincial squad. Thumbs Up
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 6:15pm

What provincial squad is that then, Ulster, Munster, Connacht or Leinster
heppies View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heppies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

What provincial squad is that then, Ulster, Munster, Connacht or Leinster
                Big smile 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 6:08am

Good to see this match being live on RTE 2 and Eurosport.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 6:46am

Be great to see Graham Burke and Shane Supple play against the French.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 9:36am
the utter indifference everyone has for these upcoming friendlies. I'd say the American game will be really low unless the weather is cracking
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 10:00am
Dont know if the french game is a good thing or not, You could pick a French team excluding all 23 players that are going to the world cup and it would be superior to what we have to offer at the moment. 
Would hate to see us take a hammering next monday you just dont know how these games will go. You would imagine the french players will be mindful not to be picking up injuries at this stage too. If we can remain competitive it should be a good run out for our younger lads.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 10:15am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

the utter indifference everyone has for these upcoming friendlies. I'd say the American game will be really low unless the weather is cracking

This is my lowest interest in the Irish team in donkeys years.  Just apathetic to the whole thing at the moment. No meaningful games for ages and ages (Nations League is sh*t and the draw is the most uninspiring bleedin draw ever).  Ive just been to Wales and Denmark and not feeling any interest to go back to watch mickey mouse games with the whole stale set up with dour football. MON staying has really made me depressed about the next couple of years.  It was time to go and bring in some new enthusiasm. 

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Bo Jackson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bo Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 10:43am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

This is my lowest interest in the Irish team in donkeys years.  Just apathetic to the whole thing at the moment. No meaningful games for ages and ages (Nations League is sh*t and the draw is the most uninspiring bleedin draw ever).  Ive just been to Wales and Denmark and not feeling any interest to go back to watch mickey mouse games with the whole stale set up with dour football. MON staying has really made me depressed about the next couple of years.  It was time to go and bring in some new enthusiasm. 

+1

Enthusiasm on the pitch and in the stands would have followed with a new manager. The influx of new players, Rice aside, doesn't encourage me because they're only going to be stifled under the current set-up imo.
You don't know Bo?

2018 YBIG Fantasy Football Champ!
el2nz View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote el2nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 11:28am

The FAI know this, which is why they're wheeling John O'Shea out for a farewell game and trying to market it that way.
randydaza View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randydaza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by el2nz el2nz wrote:

The FAI know this, which is why they're wheeling John O'Shea out for a farewell game and trying to market it that way.

Whats with the kick off time of 8:08 for the USA game? would have thought a 5 o'clock kick off would have got a better turnout. Not many folks would fancy driving back down the country after the game on a bank holiday weekend, or is kick off time still TBC?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 24>
  Share Topic