You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

France/Latvia tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: France/Latvia tickets
    Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 11:50am
I'll be that guy 

Anyone know when/if the tickets for the French game will go on sale too us swines in the general public ??
Sponsored Links

Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

I'll be that guy 

Anyone know when/if the tickets for the French game will go on sale too us swines in the general public ??

I doubt they will make general sale. Will be sold out in presales to ST holders etc.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 3:23pm
You might get a small chance at a premium ticket. No chance any of a general sale on standard ticket.

Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 5:20pm
Remain hopeful and kicking myself for not getting a season ticket now 

Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 5:34pm
Why do ST jolders get first dibs on tickets, seems a bit of a closed shop. 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Why wouldn’t they? 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Why wouldn’t they? 
They alrwady have their own tickets for a match but get preferable treatment over the general public. If a person cannot get a ST how are they meant to gett a ticket for a match if the ST holders gobble the remaining tickets up. Would be a very poor ticket tout who hasn't got several ST's to avail of this.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 5:48pm

Why wouldn’t they? 
They alrwady have their own tickets for a match but get preferable treatment over the general public. If a person cannot get a ST how are they meant to gett a ticket for a match if the ST holders gobble the remaining tickets up. Would be a very poor ticket tout who hasn't got several ST's to avail of this.

It’s one of the benefits of being a ST holder of course they should get rewarded! Don’t worry there will be plenty of tickets going for the other games.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 5:55pm

Why wouldn’t they? 

It’s one of the benefits of being a ST holder of course they should get rewarded! Don’t worry there will be plenty of tickets going for the other games.
Not worried in the slightest, been a ST holder since day 1 and was on the block booking scheme for many years before that. I've never used the ST benefit to buy additional tickets for pricks who only want to go to the glamour games.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 10:57pm

Why wouldn’t they? 

Not worried in the slightest, been a ST holder since day 1 and was on the block booking scheme for many years before that. I've never used the ST benefit to buy additional tickets for pricks who only want to go to the glamour games.
Kind of agree with both points. I dont generally use my extra ticket benefit, certainly not for big games as Im with CH on his last point. In saying that, the same could be said for the prick buying it in the public sale because it is a glamour game too. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 11:02pm
I’d rather my prick mates get a chance to get a ticket for the glamour games over some random pricks I don’t know! But it’s right that ST holders are rewarded.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 11:10pm
I never said we didn’t deserve to be rewarded, I only addressed that one point from my own perspective. You the added your point about your mates and I  cant argue as the few times I did utilise the benefit I did likewise for my prick mates. 
CantonasCat View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CantonasCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 11:31pm
Hi - New Season ticket holder here Thumbs Up

What’s that yiz are on about in relation to an ‘extra-ticket benefit’ and how does that work? I’ve never seen that mentioned anywhere on all the FAQs etc.  Unless it is actually written there and I didn’t see it !   How does it work - presumably it’s what people above are referring to as access to pre-sales, or are u guaranteed the option to buy another ticket for a match?      I feel like such a bloody noob. 

*EDIT*. Just saw it on the FAQs , lol - “
  • Pre-Sale access to purchase additional tickets for MNT games”
—> when do we think the pre-sale info will go out ? 😮 

Edited by CantonasCat - 21 Jan 2023 at 11:36pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 11:39pm
You’ll be emailed a link with a code or instructions on how to purchase, probably during February. 
CantonasCat View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CantonasCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 11:40pm
Thanks very much, appreciate the response Thumbs Up👍
PaConnors View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaConnors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2023 at 8:28am

ST purchasers are a consistent, reliable source of revenue for the association - makes sense to incentivise people to keep purchasing STs.
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2023 at 6:41pm
Got an email there about a Latvia and France ticket bundle starting at 65 euro.

Edited by Deane - 23 Jan 2023 at 6:42pm
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2023 at 7:00pm
Smart move.

No single tickets available for either game 

Prices for the bundle tickets start from €65 for the Category D section, €80 for Category C, €100 for Category B, €125 for Category A and a Family ticket offer is priced at €200 for the two games (for two adults and two children). Children's tickets are priced at €40 for the two fixtures. 

Edited by wanderer - 23 Jan 2023 at 7:01pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
  Share Topic