You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Joey Barton @ it again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 19>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2009 at 4:43am
barton doesnt give a f**k if he wasnt a footballer hed be a rock star scummy c u n t all the same

Edited by The Q Man - 01 Oct 2009 at 4:43am
Sponsored Links

greenarmy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2009 at 4:47am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

i like barton Thumbs%20Up

So do I Thumbs%20Up Thumbs%20Up
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2009 at 7:28am

He's out for at least 8 weeks, has to get an operation on his foot apparently.........

We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2014 at 6:10pm
Not a great day for poor Joey

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2014 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Not a great day for poor Joey

LOL
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2014 at 6:13pm
Joey = Genius 
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2014 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Joey = Genius 
Hans me oul flower what's the secret of been able to post on here and not show up on the active user's list, how many profiles are you currently posting under ?
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2014 at 6:20pm
I've no idea. I never look at the active users list! Why would I post under another username, I spend too much time on here under one username as it is!!

Why do you think I've other usernames Inspector Daithi?
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2014 at 6:27pm

I've no idea. I never look at the active users list! Why would I post under another username, I spend too much time on here under one username as it is!!

Curious is all, and bored and always wonder why lads have multiple profiles,i find it funny that some posters actually have rows with themselves on here to cover up their real identities, and then also back up themselves in arguments LOL

p.s any of you MODS care to explain why an active user online does not show up

Edited by daithi - 24 Aug 2014 at 6:29pm
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2014 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Curious is all, and bored and always wonder why lads have multiple profiles,i find it funny that some posters actually have rows with themselves on here to cover up their real identities, and then also back up themselves in arguments LOL

That doesn't happen ,does it ?LOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2014 at 6:47pm

If I had more than one profile on here, I'd probably end up arguing with myself!!

There is loads on here with multiple profiles - you can tell by their writing style in most instances.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2014 at 6:52pm

If I had more than one profile on here, I'd probably end up arguing with myself!!

There is loads on here with multiple profiles - you can tell by their writing style in most instances.
Most of them are really poor attempts too not even the slightest bit funny which is disappointing 
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2014 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Was wondering this myself

Name and shame these offenders Daithi.

You can choose not to show up online that's probably what Hans does, running from SA when he logs on

Stillhuntinghenry View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

useless at posting links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stillhuntinghenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2014 at 7:47pm
I did see one poster ask a question, then answer it himself in the next post - he obviously forgot to change over his profile
"Not one cent" - RTID on Mark Quigley's pay-off from Shamrock
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2014 at 8:45pm
Name and shame these clowns Daithi.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 7:57am
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Was wondering this myself

Name and shame these offenders Daithi.

You can choose not to show up online that's probably what Hans does, running from SA when he logs on

LOL LOL LOL ah ya, now ye have me sussed Wink

Tbh, I've no idea why my name wouldn't pop up when I'm online, maybe it's something to do with the settings when you register is it? It's just one of lifes mysteries I guess.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2015 at 6:00am

Joey Barton blames Harry Redknapp as QPR battle to avoid the drop 

Joey Barton today claimed Harry Redknapp will be to blame if QPR are relegated from the top flight.

Defeat against Everton yesterday left Rangers four points from safety with eight games remaining and skipper Barton says the former  manager’s transfer business and poor pre-season planning has left them facing the drop.

A spirited display counted for nothing after Aaron Lennon’s 77th-minute strike gave Everton a 2-1 win, leaving Chris Ramsey with six defeats from seven matches since taking over from Redknapp, who left last month saying he needed knee surgery.

Barton believes the club are still suffering from Redknapp’s reign.

QPR had a hastily arranged pre-season, in which they travelled to Germany and Ireland to play modest opposition. Redknapp made eight summer signings and allowed 15 players to leave. He spent a great deal of time drilling the squad in a 3-5-2 system they quickly abandoned once the campaign got under way. Barton is refusing to give up hope but was typically forthright when assessing where things have gone wrong. 

He said: “It is difficult for me to get away from the blatantly obvious facts. Those facts being, realistically, statistically, we are the worst team in the league. Finishing fourth in the Championship last season, scraping up via the play-offs says that.”

Although he does not mention Redknapp by name, it is clear to whom Barton is referring when he adds: “So the thing that you have got to do in between getting promoted and getting back to the Premier League is have an incredible pre-season and recruit really well.

“You would have to look at that and make a decision on that. Then the next recruitment window is key. Again, you have to look at that window and say, ‘have we given ourselves the maximum opportunity?’ Because everybody put a shift in against Everton and we have come up short.

“It is key in football. For all the effort, sometimes you come up short. The fact we are in with a puncher’s chance after, without wanting to name names, being privy to a lot of the things that go on at this club which people don’t really know about or only hear rumours on the grapevine about, is a minor miracle.

“It would have been great to win because that would have put us right back in the pack with other teams. It would have given us a viable route of one win and you are out of the bottom three. That’s not the case. But we have got that puncher’s chance.

“We have got to play the sides around us — West Brom, Aston Villa — and if you don’t get results against those teams, if you don’t start picking up results on the road… you can’t win one away game all season. The side in the table nearest to us has got seven points away from home and we have got three. If you add those four points on we are out of the bottom three or certainly pushing Sunderland quite close. You get what you put in in this League. This League doesn’t lie.

“We are looking around that dressing room and you can’t fault people. They have given everything. If they are not good enough, that is a recruitment issue. That is not players not putting it in. For me, as a player, all you can ask of your team-mates is to put a shift in.”

Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 3:28pm

Joey Barton has urged Stan Collymore to end his campaign against Twitter and call time on his war with internet trolls.

The 42-year-old has been on a media offensive this morning, appearing on BBC Merseyside, BBC WM, Sky News, Channel 4 and ITV News to discuss racial abuse and death threats he’s received from users of the popular social network.

Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 19>
  Share Topic