Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Joey Barton @ it again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 18>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 12:10pm

You can't polish a turd.

Barton and his family are scum and trouble follows scum around.
Sponsored Links

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

Stendel had two teeth knock out and was left with blood pouring from his face and had to have emergency dental treatment after being headbutted and punched in the tunnel after the game. Madness Thumbs Down

Scumbag. Has to be jail time again for him this time surely 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 2:54pm
It is not the first time that Barton has courted controversy and less than a month ago, he was involved in an altercation with Plymouth Argyle manager Derek Adams following Plymouths 2-0 win at Highbury Stadium.

Barton reacted when Adams and Fleetwood player Wes Burns clashed on the sidelines. When asked for his take on the incident, Barton said: “Wes and him [Adams] were trying to get the ball together, I don’t know, and he just pushed Wes.

“I just said ‘look, don’t push any of my players’ and he understood that. There is no problem with Derek, he’s fine, no problem at all.

“I’ve just got to look after my players and I don’t like to see opposition managers do that.

“I don’t shove any of the opposition’s players, I would expect opposition managers to do the same.

“If he asked me to speak to Wes, I would speak to him but leave the fourth official and the officials to do that.

“If any of my staff did it, and when it happened (in the game with) Blackpool (when assistant Clint Hill shoved Marc Bola) I was unhappy with my staff.

“As a manager I think he needs to just step above that, rise above it.”

Leopards and spots.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Saw a video on Twitter last night where he was trying to drive away from the stadium and police were physically blocking his way out.

I thought is was hilarious that one of the dosy cops actually ran right by him initially
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 4:20pm
Only noticed that the 2nd time I saw the video LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 4:30pm
Brilliant alright! I’m far from defending him, but on the highlights show it looked like Stendel instigated the argument. Whatever he said didn’t deserve the response, but he was obviously upset over some of Fleetwood’s tackles. The red card in particular.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2019 at 4:35pm
El Puto Amo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 10:23am
Barnsley lodge formal complaint to EPL and FA in relation to alleged incident between Joey Barton and Daniel Stendel.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 10:31am
No sacking from Fleetwood yet.  I thought Fleetwood would, would Fleetwood.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 10:35am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

No sacking from Fleetwood yet.  I thought Fleetwood would, would Fleetwood.

They may give the job to Mac.

Big smile
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 10:36am
Racism involved in the attack too now they're reporting
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 11:49am
Joey saying he wants Sunderland fans to leave Fleetwood with tears in their eyes tonight.

What a charmer he is!

Embarrassed
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 11:57am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Joey saying he wants Sunderland fans to leave Fleetwood with tears in their eyes tonight.

What a charmer he is!

Embarrassed
Surely one look at the sign on the front of the bus will do that, regardless of the result.Big smile
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 12:27pm

Must be bringing his cigars
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2019 at 3:45pm
It seems his stag party went well last weekend! Ended with a brawl on the beach.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2019 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

It seems his stag party went well last weekend! Ended with a brawl on the beach.

Well I for one am shocked 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 18>
  Share Topic