Joey Barton @ it again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2024 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by SeaSharp SeaSharp wrote:

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Clearly just been looking for attention the past few weeks to get a job on GB News or something

Nail right on the head.

I have a feeling he could be on the way to a break down , i would say he has mental problems which he will refuse to face up to . 

I do like Joey but this is car crash at the moment . 
What's to like about him? He's a violent thug. I'm shocked he's been able to continue his career in the sport as a manager after his disgusting antics as a player.

I recall when Dyche signed him for Burnley , Sean said something like yep we have got him to push for promotion and Joey turned around and said no i have come here to win the league which he did . 

Most fans loved him for teams he played for as he was all in , well most of the time . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sponsored Links

SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2024 at 9:19am

Clearly just been looking for attention the past few weeks to get a job on GB News or something

Nail right on the head.

I have a feeling he could be on the way to a break down , i would say he has mental problems which he will refuse to face up to . 

What's to like about him? He's a violent thug. I'm shocked he's been able to continue his career in the sport as a manager after his disgusting antics as a player.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2024 at 9:08am

Nail right on the head.

In murphs mad world Joey Barton is sound but Stephen Kenny is the devil incarnate.  
AKA pedantic kunt
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2024 at 8:53am

Nail right on the head.

Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2024 at 4:54pm

Nail right on the head.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2024 at 4:36pm
El Puto Amo
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2024 at 4:34pm
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2024 at 4:14pm

Joey Barton has branded Jeremy Vine a 'little weasel' as he continues to vent his fury online.

The 41-year-old, who is currently unemployed following his sacking from Bristol Rovers in October, has caused controversy in recent weeks. 

little weasel calls little weasel a little weasel 

Big smile

Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2024 at 10:56am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Has always come across as a bully as per some of this stuff that happened when he was a player. I'd say he always picked on weak ones in school and football and now he is targeting women and others (like football reporters). 

Now, I do partially agree with some us comments on the women being involved in the match analysis and commentary on the men's matches. Most of them are just simply not as good or entertaining as the men and also you have no clue who they are and it's obvious they are there to tick a box. 

Part of the football analysis that we grew up on was it was presented by ex pros you knew all about. I do roll my eyes at a lot of it. Would be the same though if they started using football journalists who come in and sit there and try and mix it with the ex pros.  They can talk a good game at times but i think it's more authentic when it's coming from someone who has been there and done it. 

You can even tell sometimes on things like OTB when Connolly or Keith Treacy are on, when the non-ex footballers are giving their opinion on something, it can be looked down on a bit by them, especially connolly would often hit them with things like "listen, me an Keith have played the game and....."

Keith Treacy is brutal.  He shouldn’t be let anywhere near a camera or microphone.  Any female pundit I have seen is streets ahead of him.  He should go back to his modelling careeer and open an only fans account 😀

Treacy is absolutely atrocious and a total 'howayas' on the watch LOI broadcasts. His insights on football can be narrowed down to wanting 'the boys' to get stuck in and put it up to other side. 

He's a St Pat's head so I'll give him a pass LOL

Maybe they should get this lad so 

He is slight better and more articulate than Treacy. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2024 at 10:38am
Treacy gives no added value.  Anything he says could be said by anyone who has played football at the most basics level and he is not very articulate either. Lisa Fallon, Karen Carney and far more are streets ahead of him.  
AKA pedantic kunt
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2024 at 10:29am

There are a couple of females I don't mind but especially on sky I can't really stand a number of them and they are talking nonsense too half the time.

That's very good of you Andy Tate. 

Tongue
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2024 at 10:28am
I like Treacy actually. It's OK to be a bit old fashioned.
He is a staunch Sean Dyche loyalist LOL

Edited by t_rAndy - 06 Jan 2024 at 10:29am
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2024 at 10:27am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Has always come across as a bully as per some of this stuff that happened when he was a player. I'd say he always picked on weak ones in school and football and now he is targeting women and others (like football reporters). 

Now, I do partially agree with some us comments on the women being involved in the match analysis and commentary on the men's matches. Most of them are just simply not as good or entertaining as the men and also you have no clue who they are and it's obvious they are there to tick a box. 

Part of the football analysis that we grew up on was it was presented by ex pros you knew all about. I do roll my eyes at a lot of it. Would be the same though if they started using football journalists who come in and sit there and try and mix it with the ex pros.  They can talk a good game at times but i think it's more authentic when it's coming from someone who has been there and done it. 

You can even tell sometimes on things like OTB when Connolly or Keith Treacy are on, when the non-ex footballers are giving their opinion on something, it can be looked down on a bit by them, especially connolly would often hit them with things like "listen, me an Keith have played the game and....."

Keith Treacy is brutal.  He shouldn’t be let anywhere near a camera or microphone.  Any female pundit I have seen is streets ahead of him.  He should go back to his modelling careeer and open an only fans account 😀

Treacy is absolutely atrocious and a total 'howayas' on the watch LOI broadcasts. His insights on football can be narrowed down to wanting 'the boys' to get stuck in and put it up to other side. 

He's a St Pat's head so I'll give him a pass LOL

Edited by irishmufc - 06 Jan 2024 at 10:30am
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2024 at 10:26am
There are a couple of females I don't mind but especially on sky I can't really stand a number of them and they are talking nonsense too half the time.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2024 at 10:20am

Roy Keane was one of the best players we ever had and would've walked into any top club team at his peak but he has absolutely no ability to analyse a football match. He's entertaining and very witty at times but he just engages in the usual platitudes of things like not trying hard enough, not up for it, he's not chasing back etc etc. 

Lawrenson is another example of a brilliant player but a poor analyst. 

Lisa Fallon is decent on the punditry the few times I've seen her on it and she's way more informative that Keane or Lawro anyway. 

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2024 at 10:04am

AKA pedantic kunt
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2024 at 9:50am

Edited by t_rAndy - 06 Jan 2024 at 9:54am
counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2024 at 8:10am
Barton is a dumb as he looks, he'd be more than happy to listen to Jamie Carragher do his best Andy Gray impression, Micah Richards and Robbie Savage finding everything absolutely hilarious and Daniel Sturridge doing the stanky leg.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>
  Share Topic