Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ronaldo Boo Boys

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ronaldo Boo Boys
    Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 4:29am
Any truth in da rumour that the Hoop army were booing him because he was pictured in all the papers playing Hurling at training,i knew u guys dispise the GAA but this is getting silly..................
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sponsored Links

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 4:44am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Any truth in da rumour that the Hoop army were booing him because he was pictured in all the papers playing Hurling at training,i knew u guys dispise the GAA but this is getting silly..................

Bit lame BSM LOL........to be fair there wasn't much booing and to be fair to Ronaldo there was no acting the idiot either.  Salgado got booked for diving by Alan Kelly, terrible decision! LOL
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 4:45am
was hoping nobody took the bait on that one - well done FW..

pathetic dive from salgado alright, then he tried making out he wasnt lookin for a peno by jumping straight back up!
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 4:47am
Anyone know why the booing then??
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 4:51am

obviously cause he's a high profile former united player..ireland fans booed van nistlerooy in 2001 in lansdowne cause he had just signed for united and booed jaap stam cause he had just left..just barstoolers..
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 4:58am
Originally posted by gazsh gazsh wrote:

obviously cause he's a high profile former united player..ireland fans booed van nistlerooy in 2001 in lansdowne cause he had just signed for united and booed jaap stam cause he had just left..just barstoolers..
i booed cause they re ****s
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 4:59am

They boo for the sake of the event; hence the name event junkies and that was event junky paradise last night. Lets not forget all those muppets that booed a player they believed to be Lovenkrands all those years ago in Lansdowne FFS.

All in all though, as BB stated, I was pleasantly surprised by the reaction of the fans to Madrid…..i was expecting half the crowd to be in United/ Madrid jerseys. The majority of fans, from what I seen on the telly, seemed to be wearing Rovers or some type of Irish gear…

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 5:01am
AS it was broadcast all over da world on SKY doesnt paint a good picture of Rovers or Irish football fans in general,was Heinze booed or Dudek?You get one of the best players in the world to play in your stadium then you boo him.And it was rovers fans booing not just "barstoolers"-whatever they are
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 5:05am

AS it was broadcast all over da world on SKY doesnt paint a good picture of Rovers or Irish football fans in general,was Heinze booed or Dudek?You get one of the best players in the world to play in your stadium then you boo him.And it was rovers fans booing not just "barstoolers"-whatever they are

again i presume ur fishing about here..ronaldo gets booed almost everywhere he goes - cause a lot of fans hate the way he goes on throwing himself all over the place and throwing strops like a child when he doesnt get a decision..rovers fans are no different..

rovers only did themselves and the lge proud last night - and u know that as well as i do..
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 5:07am
Ronaldo gets booed wherever he plays. A lot of people hate him in general so they'll boo him. Probably over the way he has dived and done his play acting on the pitch. They could also just be jealous..
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 5:09am

A few fans booing that ponce Ronaldo is still nowhere near as the Lions fans singing Sweeeeeeeet Chariot……now that was an embarrassment for sport in general LOL

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 6:16am
The booing as I said was extremely small, it's just not an issue this thread.  Give it over BSM, quit this wan while you're behind!
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
bmorgan87 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmorgan87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 6:39am
everbody boos ronaldo cuz hes a prick...

is it true though they would boo people for liking gaa down south!?!

and we get abuse from the southeners about being 'british' or watever..

even thou we dominate the gaa (gaelic side) Big%20smile
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 6:44am
ulster have won 16 of over 110 all irelands , some domination....

and i would have booed every touch that gimp ronaldo made had i been there
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
billybob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 7:04am
Ronaldo was booed...and rightly so.
Heinze was booed (diving ***t)
Dudek was booed.

They were applauded of the pitch at the end,along with the rovers team, and isn't that what sport is about i.e. rivalry and try intimidate the opposition.

Ah sure next time we'll all throw roses at them
Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel
Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 7:07am
The best player in the world and one of the greatest of all time arrives on our fair isle and he gets booed

billybob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 7:13am
Originally posted by Gouldinho09 Gouldinho09 wrote:

The best player in the world and one of the greatest of all time arrives on our fair isle and he gets booed

Link?? Can you confirm??

I'm sure others will agree with me when i say Gary Twigg gets a very warm reception in TallaghtSmile
Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 7:31am
Originally posted by Gouldinho09 Gouldinho09 wrote:

yeah but that was in dalymount , what do you expect ?
anyway that was 40 years ago , get over it  Wink
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic