You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Prioritys

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prioritys
    Posted: 21 May 2009 at 2:39pm
At Home alone here for a few hours, Doorbell rings, Open the Door and am Confronted by a bunch of Fianna Fail Rottweilers,
"We hope we can count on your support on June 5th"

I answer "I will be away in Bulgaria for the match but even if i was here ye lot wouldnt get my vote considering the mess youve got this country into"

This admittedly elderly lady said "Well Young Man you ve got your priorities all wrong"  Her use of the highlighted word Heart nearly caused me to say, of course your right you lovely old bat, and of course your right. Ill cancel the trip and stay and vote for ye bunch of corrupt ****s but alas i bottled it and instead just thought it , but am sticking to my principles and am going to Bulgaria. Its a Hard Life
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 2:46pm
ive missed the fianna fail ****s every time theyve called think theres still one who hasnt called yet and im gonna tell them my true feelings
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 3:13pm
think half the country will be away. But if I was here I'd vote Sean Crowe Sinn Fein
criostoir Óg View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 3:22pm
If they'd had any nouse Brianie they'd have said you should have got a postal vote, but let's face it, Fianna Fáilers can barely tie their own shoelaces these days, let alone organise an election!
What happens on away trips, stays on away trips...except syphilis!
Swiss Tony View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiss Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

think half the country will be away. But if I was here I'd vote Sean Crowe Sinn Fein

Sean Crowe will probably be in Sofia himself, I've seen a t a few away games over the last few years. If I was him I would be anywaySmile
Bill - "what do you think of Group B gentlemen?" (the group with Germany, Austria, Poland and Croatia)
Souness - "Looks a bit like World War II, Bill".
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Swiss Tony Swiss Tony wrote:

Sean Crowe will probably be in Sofia himself, I've seen a t a few away games over the last few years. If I was him I would be anywaySmile

He won't be......spoke to him at Dan's funeral..busy with the election otherwise he definitely would be there
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 3:35pm
yeah he goes to all the games
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 3:36pm
I hate politics and politicians, all a bunch of corrupt fookers!!

I always vote in the locals for a mad farmer here in Arkla, he owns a farm and says it's a separate country - Republic of Glasnost!!

Confused

The "killer" in this video is the token crazy guy that every town has, shouts and directs cars on the main street all the time...what a legend!! LOL

This guys as mad as a hall full of old lady bingo players!!
Swiss Tony View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiss Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

He won't be......spoke to him at Dan's funeral..busy with the election otherwise he definitely would be there
Ah well I suppose he has to get his priorities in order, get elected and then start planning the away trips for the next five years!
Bill - "what do you think of Group B gentlemen?" (the group with Germany, Austria, Poland and Croatia)
Souness - "Looks a bit like World War II, Bill".
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 3:48am
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

I always vote in the locals for a mad farmer here in Arkla, he owns a farm and says it's a separate country - Republic of Glasnost!!

Confused

The "killer" in this video is the token crazy guy that every town has, shouts and directs cars on the main street all the time...what a legend!! LOL

Does Jim run in the local elections?
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 6:41am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Confused

Yep, gave him a vote (prob his only one) in the last election!!

Thumbs%20Up

Edited by BigPodge - 22 May 2009 at 10:51am
The_Yank View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Yank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 9:42am
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Met Sean in Mainz (with Dan)... good man, would deffo get my vote.
UCD Physios ...We feel you up when you're feeling down
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 12:47pm
Sickened I won't be here. No FF idiot will get my vote and certainly no Sinn Feiner...

I'd be voting Independent, Labour and Fine Gael Thumbs%20Up
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 12:52pm
dying for a knock at the door..bring it on!!!
Theres only one sport that matters..
Donal Cullen View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donal Cullen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 12:52pm
I used to live in a cul-de-sac and no politicians ever bothered to come around as it was not worth their while (or so they told me ma). Didn't care, I have been a Workers Party voter since I was 18 and can see nobody who will even come close to looking after the people not the big business that supports the big parties. 
There are friendlier places to drink.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 2:32pm

an ireland away day regular i will add.
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 2:40pm

i must say it's this attitude which is wrong with the irish electorate. for all but a combined fifteen or so years, the country has been under fianna fail rule since the foundation of the state. just because fianna fail are corrupt and are run by vested interests, doesnt mean everyone else - who havent been given the chance to run things - are corrupt.

a recent poll showed a dissatisfaction rating with the government at 90% yet 23% still said they would give their first vote to fianna fail. so thats 1 in 7 (13%) of the electorate either dont know that fianna fail are the senior government party, or 23% will vote for fianna fail no matter how badly they do in office.

this scare mongering that "they're all the same" is muck - lets comment after someone else gets a shot - we have been under fianna fail rule for 12 consecutive years now.
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2009 at 5:35pm

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Confused

Yep, gave him a vote (prob his only one) in the last election!!

Thumbs%20Up

Lucky bastard. I wish I could vote for Jim. What a nut he gets a fairfew plays on youtube considering the amount of videos there of him
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic