You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chelsea vs Barca Match thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chelsea vs Barca Match thread
    Posted: 06 May 2009 at 7:55am
As much as I want Barca to win this as would be a great final...... I can see Guus and the lads doing a liverpool and boring Barca into submission.

Chelsea 1 0 Barcelona Cry
Sponsored Links

The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 8:12am
Deco and Carvalho out for Chelsea, Puyol an d Marquez out for Barca

nosnowman View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nosnowman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 8:14am
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

As much as I want Barca to win this as would be a great final...... I can see Guus and the lads doing a liverpool and boring Barca into submission.

boring in what way count?something along the lines of 4-4 or maybe the way utd played against inter at san siro 0-0????
i'm goin for a barca win 2-1
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 8:16am
Originally posted by nosnowman nosnowman wrote:

boring in what way count?something along the lines of 4-4 or maybe the way utd played against inter at san siro 0-0????

United battered Inter especially first half..Liverpool are generally dull and defensive in Europe..they had to come out and play against Chelsea because they were totally outplayed in the first leg.
Theres only one sport that matters..
nosnowman View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nosnowman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 8:21am
Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

United battered Inter especially first half..Liverpool are generally dull and defensive in Europe..they had to come out and play against Chelsea because they were totally outplayed in the first leg.
i remember liverpool winning in the nou camp 2-0 and the san siro 1-0.not bad for a normally defensive team eh?
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 8:40am
Lampard to score 1st, Chelsea to win 2-1 that's what I gambled on
fatherjoxer View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatherjoxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 8:47am
I can see chelski parking that fecking bus again, & frustraiting us all but doing a job on Barca.

Hope not, because if those bluenoses get to the final dought I'll even bother to watch.

Come on Barca for all purist footy fans hammer that fleet of buses.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 9:00am
Think Barca will do em, Messi's gonna steal the show!! Playin footy at 9 meself so will miss the 2nd half, hopefully Barca will have the job done by then!! C'mon Barca, set up the dream final!! Thumbs%20Up
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 9:14am

Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

i remember liverpool winning in the nou camp 2-0 and the san siro 1-0.not bad for a normally defensive team eh?

they played defensively in the game in the san siro definetely.and i think it was 2-1 in the Nou Camp no?
Theres only one sport that matters..
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 9:32am
back to topic lads....... I reckon Chelsea will do a liverpool and bore Barca into a 1 nil home win
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 9:35am

back to topic lads....... I reckon Chelsea will do a liverpool and bore Barca into a 1 nil home win

highest goals in the Premiership and probably out of the English sides the most in Europe this year Count. but do think it'll will be a tight game. It's the best way to play against Barca
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 9:35am
hope and pray barca stop combat 18 getting there
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 12:31pm
Would love to see a Barca-utd final......Two best teams in Europe, on and off the pitch
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 1:38pm
hope barca tunr these fellas over , there isnt one player on that chelsea team i like
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 1:46pm
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 1:54pm

Game Over, switch off nowCry
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 1:54pm
what a hit son, what a hit
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 2:04pm
savage goal feckin ell , remembered one chelsea player i like joe cole , thats it , essien is utter class though
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic