You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Inbetweeners Channel 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Inbetweeners Channel 4
    Posted: 15 Apr 2009 at 4:31pm
This isn't to be missed lads!

Edited by Sono - 28 Jul 2009 at 5:23pm
gouldinho View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gouldinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2009 at 4:34pm
Thats last weeks episode
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2009 at 4:36pm
BOLLOX Angry

Edited by Sono_il_capo - 15 Apr 2009 at 4:36pm
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2009 at 4:41pm
fresh one tomorrow SonoThumbs%20Up
criostoir Óg View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2009 at 5:54pm
Funniest show on Channel 4 at the moment IMO, we were watching it the other day and with every character you think 'I have a mate just like that'!
What happens on away trips, stays on away trips...except syphilis!
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2009 at 9:39am

Bump

10pm tonight on E4
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2009 at 9:42am
cannot wait..last weeks episode was my 2nd favorite of both series' so far..behind the one where they went to the caravan club last season..
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2009 at 9:50am
Caravan club was fookin priceless one in fairness, easily the best one I have seen anyway Thumbs%20Up
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2009 at 9:59am
the one where they went on the pish and bunked off school where your man gawked over you wans kid brother and then they told their folks Neils oulfella felt them up was the best by farI thought!
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2009 at 10:11am
yeah that was the best episode al;right, dont think this serious is as good tbh, stil lfunny though..
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2009 at 10:31am
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

the one where they went on the pish and bunked off school where your man gawked over you wans kid brother and then they told their folks Neils oulfella felt them up was the best by farI thought!

sorry count ur right there actually..that one is the funniest, caravan club 2nd, hand job in a teenage disco 3rdThumbs%20Up
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
donegalfan View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donegalfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2009 at 10:39am
bought series 1 dvd on the back of the ybig recommendation.. waiting on snail mail now tho Thumbs%20Down
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2009 at 10:53am
Thumbs%20UpFRIEND FRIEND FOOTBALL FRIENDThumbs%20Up
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2009 at 3:51pm
on in 9 minsThumbs%20Up
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2009 at 3:53pm
I'm frothing at the gash in anticipation here!
The_Yank View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Yank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2009 at 4:06pm
hopefully it makes it's way to youtube soon.... hard to get quality shows like that in the states.
UCD Physios ...We feel you up when you're feeling down
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2009 at 4:07pm
French guys are so gay....
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2009 at 4:12pm
That scene with jay trying to close the laptop wit a dead arm was hilarious..my face ìs sore from laughing..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic