You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Noel Hunt definitely scored the goal last night
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Noel Hunt definitely scored the goal last night

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donal Cullen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2009 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Jim26 Jim26 wrote:

Originally posted by Donal Cullen Donal Cullen wrote:

Just off the phone talking to my brother in Ireland and he says that the goal was definately scored by Keane. Apparently they showed some vid of him scoring. Is this true or is the bo11ox trying to f**k up my stats again!Big%20smile

It's true. They had Dunphy on the news showing the goal from RTE's own camera in slow mo and it was defo Keano's goal.

Thanks Jim! Any vid of it on YouTube?
There are friendlier places to drink.
Sponsored Links

The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2009 at 5:24pm

Originally posted by Jim26 Jim26 wrote:

Just off the phone talking to my brother in Ireland and he says that the goal was definately scored by Keane. Apparently they showed some vid of him scoring. Is this true or is the bo11ox trying to f**k up my stats again!Big%20smile

It's true. They had Dunphy on the news showing the goal from RTE's own camera in slow mo and it was defo Keano's goal.

Thanks Jim! Any vid of it on YouTube?

eh check out page 1-5 Donal, theres a fair few links thereConfusedLOL
Donal Cullen View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donal Cullen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2009 at 5:49pm
Now that I want to tell you to F**k off more then I have to Count but F**k off and now you will do me the favour of finding the vid Jim was talking about on YouTube as I can't find the feckin thing...and do it before DUMB AND DUMBER starts.
There are friendlier places to drink.
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2009 at 6:01pm
Jaysis Count, don't p*ss of the Canadians !

LOL
criostoir Óg View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2009 at 6:17pm
Ach but sure they all make up in the end don't they, Donal and Count will have to kiss and make up eventually!
What happens on away trips, stays on away trips...except syphilis!
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2009 at 3:44am
Originally posted by Críostóir Óg Críostóir Óg wrote:

Ach but sure they all make up in the end don't they, Donal and Count will have to kiss and make up eventually!

Broken%20Heart
Ireland4ever View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ireland4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2009 at 8:07am

Should this thread not be renamed to ''Robbie keane definitely scored the goal last night''?

Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2009 at 8:12am
Ermm
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
criostoir Óg View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2009 at 10:08am
Originally posted by Ireland4ever Ireland4ever wrote:

Should this thread not be renamed to ''Robbie keane definitely scored the goal last night''?

Ach sure there'd be no debate then would there, might as well start a thread which says 'Gomes definately got a touch on Carrick's ball'!
What happens on away trips, stays on away trips...except syphilis!
Farrelk View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farrelk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by tetsujin1979 tetsujin1979 wrote:

For the exiles among us, I've uploaded the RTE report here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FRBSW5RZ

The links to the 'Rté exclusive angle' are now dead - you hardly still have it saved all this time later?
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 3:42pm
It's funny how much it rankles with him; if he'd drop the indignation for a minute and actually rewatch it properly it'd be obvious that Robbie did score it. Hunt's logic seems to boil down to "Robbie got loads anyway, can't he just give me that one?"
We're decent enough..
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

It's funny how much it rankles with him; if he'd drop the indignation for a minute and actually rewatch it properly it'd be obvious that Robbie did score it. Hunt's logic seems to boil down to "Robbie got loads anyway, can't he just give me that one?"

The Hunt brothers just seem like pains in the arse. Stephen Hunt praising JD in the midst of the crisis. Noel Hunt still moaning about something that doesn't matter and shows a selfish side.
Danger here, OH NO
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by Farrelk Farrelk wrote:

For the exiles among us, I've uploaded the RTE report here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FRBSW5RZ

The links to the 'Rté exclusive angle' are now dead - you hardly still have it saved all this time later?
Didn't save the video, but there's a screenshot here that shows Keane getting the last touch

Edited by tetsujin1979 - 01 Apr 2020 at 3:58pm
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by Farrelk Farrelk wrote:

Embarrassing. Was clearly Keane's touch. 
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 4:25pm
The speed of the ball would speak to it being Keane’s goal. If you slow down the goal it would take a major trick of the eye to miss Keane’s strike on the ball.
amccarten313 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 4:30pm
I could understand where hes coming from in the sense that he only got 3 ireland caps, so getting that goal would be massive/highlight of his career, and i do think he really believed he scored it at the time. But as has been posted, evidence clearly shows otherwise, bad look trying to be a martyr about it imo
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by amccarten313 amccarten313 wrote:

I could understand where hes coming from in the sense that he only got 3 ireland caps, so getting that goal would be massive/highlight of his career, and i do think he really believed he scored it at the time.

This is what I think as well.

Hunt should just be glad he has 3 Ireland caps, a very mediocre player.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
JohnSwift View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnSwift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2020 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

The Hunt brothers just seem like pains in the arse. Stephen Hunt praising JD in the midst of the crisis. Noel Hunt still moaning about something that doesn't matter and shows a selfish side.

My thoughts exactly. They're not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic