FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedeircom league in fanzine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Direct Link To This Post Topic: eircom league in fanzine
    Posted: 17 Oct 2007 at 9:37pm
i was at the cyprus match and my mate gave me a fanzine. the eircom league stuff is stupid and clearly ritten by a shels fans. fans of the year ure havin a laf in the big report piece and den stuey byrnes piece was a love affair for shels. fav ground tolka, fav moment winning league with shels, everything to do with shels very biast. gud fanzine but get rid of de shels fan.
we will never run away!
Sponsored Links

gouldinho View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2007 at 3:28am
What Shelbourne is still the biggest and greatest club in the country.Just because you havnt won anything in about 10 years doesnt mean you should begrudge the Irelands greatest club.And id say we will still win something before rovers and Div 1 doesnt count
billybob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2007 at 3:38am
If you check the history books i think you'll agree that the Hoops are Irelands greatest club!!!
Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2007 at 4:02am
lads moved to eL forum. Super hoops, you can write something up if you like for the mag next month about Rovers if you want?
gouldinho View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2007 at 4:21am
Living in the past as usual from rovers fans.Remember were still champions it may only be for another day but i am a champion you are just chumpions.But hats off good season ive respect for what you have done this year.
billybob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2007 at 5:51am
Originally posted by gouldinho gouldinho wrote:

Living in the past as usual from rovers fans.Remember were still champions it may only be for another day but i am a champion you are just chumpions.But hats off good season ive respect for what you have done this year.

Whats this we and you stuff?? I have done nothing this year..Shamrock Rovers have Angry.

Living in the past???? What the fook are you doing - Shels success is in the past and more wont be happening anytime soon.
gouldinho View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2007 at 5:56am
Well i you wanna get petty with all the we you stuff work away.But i am confident SHELBOURNE will win a major trophy before SHAMROCK ROVERS will.But remember SHELBOURNE are champions and im gonna rub it in as many faces as possible until tomorrow
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2007 at 6:16am
the stuff was actually written by...........a pat's fan
Percy View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2007 at 7:16am
a lad just rang from his cell in derry to say that bohs are the best
MERRY CHRISTMAS

@IrishPercy
newby View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2007 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by GerKeano GerKeano wrote:

the stuff was actually written by...........a pat's fan

I was very happy to read this website but cant just sit back and listen to this. this is why im writing on this for the first time.

i axually have to admit that the stuey byrne and eircom league report were exelent peaces and very entertaning but who are you to sayt it was written by a pats fan. im a pats fan and the person who wrote those peaces is no pats fan. it doesnt bother me lets call a  spade a spade. a pats fan wouldnt have written all those pro shels things in the stuey byrne paece and given them fans of the year. thats just not the pats way

i like the websight and forum but were not stupid is all im tryimg to say.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2007 at 8:22pm
Newby, I can assure you on my mother's life it was written by a Pat's fan

The stuey byrne piece was a questions and answers.You ask questions and Byrne answers them without any prompts.
How can you blame the writer if Byrne comes out with pro Shels answers??
It's not the writers opinions, It's Byrnes.

On the other article - the writer in question tried to give a balanced view of the season, withouth bias, which is what any writer should do.
The easy thing would of been to say Pat's were the best supporters.

He chose Shels and backed it up with a fair point, saying that the fans have stuck with them after relegation and all the other problems.
It was an eircom League peice, not a Pat's or Shels or any other club piece
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2007 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by newby 
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>i axually have to admit that the stuey byrne and eircom league report were exelent peaces and very entertaning but who are you to sayt it was written by a pats fan. im a pats fan and the person who wrote those peaces is no pats fan. it doesnt bother me lets call a  spade a spade. a pats fan wouldnt have written all those pro shels things in the stuey byrne paece and given them fans of the year. thats just not the pats way</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>i like the websight and forum but <strong>were not stupid</strong> is all im tryimg to say.</DIV>[/QUOTE newby

i axually have to admit that the stuey byrne and eircom league report were exelent peaces and very entertaning but who are you to sayt it was written by a pats fan. im a pats fan and the person who wrote those peaces is no pats fan. it doesnt bother me lets call a  spade a spade. a pats fan wouldnt have written all those pro shels things in the stuey byrne paece and given them fans of the year. thats just not the pats way

[/QUOTE wrote:

ya cudve fooled me. haev ya ceen yer speling in whta ya rote

Edited by Cookie Monster - 18 Oct 2007 at 8:42pm
I used to be a schizophrenic.......and so was I
billybob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2007 at 1:51am
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Cookie Monster wrote:

Originally posted by newby 
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>i axually have to admit that the stuey byrne and eircom league report were exelent peaces and very entertaning but who are you to sayt it was written by a pats fan. im a pats fan and the person who wrote those peaces is no pats fan. it doesnt bother me lets call a  spade a spade. a pats fan wouldnt have written all those pro shels things in the stuey byrne paece and given them fans of the year. thats just not the pats way</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>i like the websight and forum but <strong>were not stupid</strong> is all im tryimg to say.</DIV></td></tr></table> 
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>ya cudve fooled me. haev ya ceen yer speling in whta ya rote</DIV>[/QUOTE newby

[/QUOTE wrote:

Sweet mother of GOD!!!!  Use the fookin spell check will ye (icon on top left)!!!!

Sweet mother of GOD!!!!  Use the fookin spell check will ye (icon on top left)!!!!
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2007 at 2:35am
Originally posted by Percy Percy wrote:

we dotn call them cells over here perce , they're mobile phones... ;-)
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
gouldinho View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2007 at 5:08am

The fact is Shelbourne fans are right to be named fans of the year and yes we are Irelands greatest club of the modern era.Shelbourne is more than a club, Shelbourne represents all thats good about Dublin. It represents a hard working and friendly Dublin.Shelbourne is not the gang violence, drugs, sexual abuse or the anti social behaviour of Dublin that the other Dublin clubs represent. We are the friendly neighbour screwed over by the system,we are the camaraderie the friendship the soul of Dublin.Our colour red is the warmt of the sun the warmt of friendship.Shelbourne is a strong wife who is not just beautiful in looks but has a beautiful heart the woman you gladly gave every ounce of your undying love.Shelbourne is the cold beer after a hard days work Shelbourne is a walk down a sandy beach with the waves caresing the shore Shelbourne brings you up but never lets you down Shelbourne is the winning goal after a dogged fight against the injustice of the system Shelbourne is the beautiful view of a sunrise or a sunset Shelbourne is a beautiful woman that turns heads as she walks down the street Shelbourne is what every club aspires to be but is more than what can be imagined.We achieve your dreams.We are Champions of life of football and of the after lifelife.We will never die as long as good prevails over evil.But most importantly we are the Champions of Ireland

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2007 at 7:26am
Jesus Gouldinho

I'll ask you tomorrow who are champions, but suppose you are right to be milking it.

billybob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2007 at 7:35am
Originally posted by gouldinho gouldinho wrote:

The fact is Shelbourne fans are right to be named fans of the year and yes we are Irelands greatest club of the modern era.Shelbourne is more than a club, Shelbourne represents all thats good about Dublin. It represents a hard working and friendly Dublin.Shelbourne is not the gang violence, drugs, sexual abuse or the anti social behaviour of Dublin that the other Dublin clubs represent. We are the friendly neighbour screwed over by the system,we are the camaraderie the friendship the soul of Dublin.Our colour red is the warmt of the sun the warmt of friendship.Shelbourne is a strong wife who is not just beautiful in looks but has a beautiful heart the woman you gladly gave every ounce of your undying love.Shelbourne is the cold beer after a hard days work Shelbourne is a walk down a sandy beach with the waves caresing the shore Shelbourne brings you up but never lets you down Shelbourne is the winning goal after a dogged fight against the injustice of the system Shelbourne is the beautiful view of a sunrise or a sunset Shelbourne is a beautiful woman that turns heads as she walks down the street Shelbourne is what every club aspires to be but is more than what can be imagined.We achieve your dreams.We are Champions of life of football and of the after lifelife.We will never die as long as good prevails over evil.But most importantly we are the Champions of Ireland

Please , please Pllllllllllease tell me you are taking the pi$$.
Waves fookin caresing the fookin shore..................ClapClapClap

You'd give Bertie a run for his money with all that $hite talk.
Snap out of it.

billybob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2007 at 7:36am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Originally posted by Percy Percy wrote:

we dotn call them cells over here perce , they're mobile phones... ;-)

I hope you're taking the pi$$ tooLOLLOL

Cell = prison cell.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic