Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

sh*te electronic tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sh*te electronic tickets
    Posted: 24 Mar 2024 at 10:13pm
Mine never work and I always have to go up tot he steward to be let in.   I thought it was because I was using a screenshot so this time opened my email with my ticket and still didnt work.  WTF is that all about?

The steward said its because theres a grey background to the QR code
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2024 at 10:18pm
I honestly hate this. 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2024 at 10:26pm
Just add it to your wallet or the equivalent on your phone and make sure the brightness turn up to full.  
AKA pedantic kunt
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2024 at 10:47pm
I have dark mode on my iPhone. Plays occasional havoc with qr codes and such but you can quickly turn it off for issues like the thread 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2024 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Just add it to your wallet or the equivalent on your phone and make sure the brightness turn up to full.  

I dont use wallets or pay with my phone

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2024 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

It’s got nothing to do with paying with your phone.  If you have an I phone you can save tickets and other documents to
Your wallet and then just open it up and scan it went going in. Works a treat every time.    There is an equivalent on other operating systems which does the same thing.  It’s the most reliable safest way to do it.  
AKA pedantic kunt
Scissors Kick View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2024 at 10:59pm
He has a Blackberry lads.

Pinginí View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinginí Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2024 at 11:02pm
Never had any issues with the etickets working myself but I do miss the old physical season ticket cards. Made for nice souvenirs and were just a lot less hassle than the etickets.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2024 at 11:11pm

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

It’s got nothing to do with paying with your phone.  If you have an I phone you can save tickets and other documents to
Your wallet and then just open it up and scan it went going in. Works a treat every time.    There is an equivalent on other operating systems which does the same thing.  It’s the most reliable safest way to do it.  
#All I want is to get into the stadium not wire millions of euro to a drug dealer in ColombiaCry

Technology is supposed to make your life easier, not harder. 

Old way:  Scan a plastic season ticket you simply take out of your wallet. Guaranteed entry and easy.

New  way:  Wait for email. Open email. Click on link to ticketmaster. log in.  Log in fails. Reset password. log in. download ticket. Go to gate. Scan your phone with QR code.  Doesn't work.   Tuen screen brightness up.  Doesn't work.  Go to steward. Scans phone and lets you in.

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2024 at 11:16pm
Do you want help or not or you just having a rant you ungrateful prick. 😂😂😂😂
AKA pedantic kunt
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2024 at 11:30pm

Do you want help or not or you just having a rant you ungrateful prick. 😂😂😂😂

BothLOL

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2024 at 6:37am
All hit and miss really , when i had the card i had problems and i have had problems with QR codes , just what it is really .  Still always get into games so hard to really complain . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2024 at 8:50am
Piece  of piss 

Go onto ticketmaster Ireland account - upload tickets - save to wallet or send to whoever they are for 

Hell it even works if you photo the ticket and send via WhatsApp though clearly you need to remember not to use that ticket or delete it from your wallet 

Which is here a lot of issues as people forget what ticket they sent and accidentally use it themselves 

Edited by Newryrep - 25 Mar 2024 at 8:51am
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2024 at 10:58am
There were quite a few issues on Saturday.  

Good advice above to try and have your tickets in your google or apple wallet ahead of the game eg now.  Another option is to screen shot but the wallet is better.  

Some struggled with the ticketmaster app on Saturday.  "Something went wrong" error when they logged in.  I've seen this as well but ticketmaster will work in a browser on your phone.  

There is a ticketmaster help point at Stile Q behind the South Stand.  

The FAI monitor and respond to customer-relations@fai.ie right up to and after kick off.  If you realise you have an issue and have not yet arrived best e-mail.

Please please please be careful when sharing tickets.  A football official had 8 tickets for 2 different groups and sent the same 4 to both groups.  He was also uncontactable on Saturday.  I actually know the man and it is a rare error but please be careful.

Check you are trying the right game.  Some had scanning issues as they were scanning Swiss tickets on Saturday.

A lot were resetting passwords on ticketmaster in the hour or 2 before kick off.  

So if you are reading this on Monday please take a couple of minutes to get your ticket set on your phone.  

If it is any consolation apparently the rugby was a lot worse the week before.  
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2024 at 11:00am
Never had an issue with scanner tickets with phone. Usually the issue is with the person as opposed the technology. 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2024 at 11:03am
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

There were quite a few issues on Saturday.  

Good advice above to try and have your tickets in your google or apple wallet ahead of the game eg now.  Another option is to screen shot but the wallet is better.  

Some struggled with the ticketmaster app on Saturday.  "Something went wrong" error when they logged in.  I've seen this as well but ticketmaster will work in a browser on your phone.  

There is a ticketmaster help point at Stile Q behind the South Stand.  

The FAI monitor and respond to customer-relations@fai.ie right up to and after kick off.  If you realise you have an issue and have not yet arrived best e-mail.

Please please please be careful when sharing tickets.  A football official had 8 tickets for 2 different groups and sent the same 4 to both groups.  He was also uncontactable on Saturday.  I actually know the man and it is a rare error but please be careful.

Check you are trying the right game.  Some had scanning issues as they were scanning Swiss tickets on Saturday.

A lot were resetting passwords on ticketmaster in the hour or 2 before kick off.  

So if you are reading this on Monday please take a couple of minutes to get your ticket set on your phone.  

If it is any consolation apparently the rugby was a lot worse the week before.  

I suspect the rugby was worse due to the profile of the crowd.  Generally over 55s who have PA’s to sort out their ICT issues normally. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2024 at 11:24am
Anyone is welcome to try to use my phone to get in. It wont work.   You put the phone in with the QR code and the light never goes green to let you in. 

Its stupid.   You shouldn't have to go to all these extra steps to try and get in.  Screenshotting didnt work for me.  I didnt use the screenshot this time because I thought that might be the issue.  

Paper tickets or plastic card any day of the week for me.

Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2024 at 12:41pm
Print it off. It's what I do.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic