Uefa Europa League Final - Dublin 2024

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Uefa Europa League Final - Dublin 2024
    Posted: 1 hour 13 minutes ago at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Didn’t receive any email. Stupidly put myself down as a Leverkusen fan during the initial registration. Lad I know who got the email this morning is a Liverpool fan. Not sure if that’s the reason why he got an offer.

I put myself down as a Benfica fan to stand out from the crowd. 

Tickets on touting websites have dropped from £400 to £150 in a couple of days. I would say there might be face value tickets nearer the time.
Hopefully so. 
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Sponsored Links

theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1 hour 43 minutes ago at 4:16pm
Put myself down as neutral. Got an email from UEFA this morning. Got cat 3. 
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 41 minutes ago at 3:18pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Didn’t receive any email. Stupidly put myself down as a Leverkusen fan during the initial registration. Lad I know who got the email this morning is a Liverpool fan. Not sure if that’s the reason why he got an offer.

I put myself down as a Benfica fan to stand out from the crowd. 

Tickets on touting websites have dropped from £400 to £150 in a couple of days. I would say there might be face value tickets nearer the time.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 51 minutes ago at 3:08pm
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 41 minutes ago at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Was tehre a link to buy tickets for people unsuccessful? I've nothing available when I login to the portal

I got an email earlier with a link to buy them, sent to some people hwk were unsuccessful in the first ballot, picked up four twenty mins after the email. 
mouldymould View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mouldymould Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 54 minutes ago at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Was tehre a link to buy tickets for people unsuccessful? I've nothing available when I login to the portal

It's the same link for the ticket portal but a button appears with "PAY FOR YOUR TICKETS". There were loads available earlier but they're sold out at the minute. Might be worth checking every now and again if more are released.

I used the UEFA Mobile Tickets app for the Super Cup final. Download and log in using the same email as the portal and ticket appeared in the app the day before the game.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 60 minutes ago at 1:59pm
Fatnacho View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatnacho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 10 minutes ago at 1:49pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Anyone who got tickets have you got them to download yet or any idea when that mail comes from uefa ?
From UEFA ticket purchase confirmation email: 
When your tickets are ready to be downloaded closer to the match, you will receive another email with instructions on how to access your ticket via mobile app (Android/IOS
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 46 minutes ago at 1:13pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Anyone who got tickets have you got them to download yet or any idea when that mail comes from uefa ?

Nope don't have them yet. 
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 16 minutes ago at 12:43pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by cullenswood cullenswood wrote:

Seemed to be plenty available.   Put in for 4, but didn't buy in the end

Id say its the remaining tickets that weren't paid for in the lottery.

The sale you're on is only for selected people I checked with a few friends who were unsuccessful and they never got invited to buy any.

Yeah never got any email or invite myself

Didn't get an invite myself but picked up some tickets. 

Must have been first come first served 
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 35 minutes ago at 12:24pm

The sale you're on is only for selected people I checked with a few friends who were unsuccessful and they never got invited to buy any.

Yeah never got any email or invite myself
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6 hours 4 minutes ago at 11:55am
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 6 minutes ago at 10:53am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

dUBLIN - aLWAYS THE FINAL NOBODY WANTS
Travel and Accommodation too expensive?

Even if you get 20K fans from each team, the difference will still have to be made up by locals and neutrals willing to make the journey for the experience, even if they have nothing at stake. A Liverpool v West Ham final could probably have been sold 3 times over, especially as plenty of fans would ferry it over and just stay up as long as they can to avoid the hotels etc. I think if there was a “Category A” team in the final it would also have made a difference.

Edited by Het-field - 7 hours 5 minutes ago at 10:54am
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 6 minutes ago at 10:53am

cullenswood View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cullenswood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 9 minutes ago at 10:50am
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 15 minutes ago at 10:44am

Tickets on sale to those unsuccessful in the ballot now.

cullenswood View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cullenswood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 23 minutes ago at 10:36am
Tickets on sale to those unsuccessful in the ballot now.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 1:06pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

dUBLIN - aLWAYS THE FINAL NOBODY WANTS
Travel and Accommodation too expensive?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic