Klopp to Resign

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

To be fair, all opposition fans are delusional clowns. That's the beauty of football and the banter that goes along with it.

I've tuned right out on all of this - I actually hate it all now. Really only enjoy watching my teams and that's about it. Don't enjoy any of the noise around football anymore. 

Yeah I agree.  The odd few times I have been in a pub watching a game on tv in Ireland Liverpool fans are insufferable.  Other clubs you may get one or too mouthpieces but Liverpool fans behave as Ireland is Liverpool and if you are not going for them you are shouting against Ireland or something.  Bizarre. All pure nonsense. 
I don't really get picking on Irish Liverpool fans. All teams have fans who are muppets. 
When I was in Kerry their fans had a parade when they won the league a few years ago... The saddest behaviour I have seenLOL loads of middle age men going around Killarney waving flags out the windows and beeping the horns. Couldn't believe what I was seeingConfused

Wow that is embarrassing 
I love beer gardens
Sponsored Links

thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 6:17pm

To be fair, all opposition fans are delusional clowns. That's the beauty of football and the banter that goes along with it.

I've tuned right out on all of this - I actually hate it all now. Really only enjoy watching my teams and that's about it. Don't enjoy any of the noise around football anymore. 

Yeah I agree.  The odd few times I have been in a pub watching a game on tv in Ireland Liverpool fans are insufferable.  Other clubs you may get one or too mouthpieces but Liverpool fans behave as Ireland is Liverpool and if you are not going for them you are shouting against Ireland or something.  Bizarre. All pure nonsense. 
I don't really get picking on Irish Liverpool fans. All teams have fans who are muppets. 
When I was in Kerry their fans had a parade when they won the league a few years ago... The saddest behaviour I have seenLOL loads of middle age men going around Killarney waving flags out the windows and beeping the horns. Couldn't believe what I was seeingConfused
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 6:15pm
I'm not aiming this at any of the Ireland supporters on this forum but I have nothing but disdain for all Irish EPL fans and that's coming from someone with a ****ish username such as myself. I cringe at how I was obsessed with it before and glad I finally seen the light. I couldn't care less about the EPL these days other than how the Irish lads are getting on. 

Back to Klopp. An absolutely huge loss to Liverpool. Top lad and his teams played brilliant football. I like his politics too. He has a social conscience anyway. Clap

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 5:53pm
To be fair, the majority of football fans in the pub are intolerable
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 5:45pm

Nonsense. You only say because YOU hate Liverpool.

I actually like this team. But I do hate the Irish Liverpool fan.  One Liverpool fan in a pub in DL who was a complete stranger to me and my mates actually roared in our faces when Liverpool scored again spurs recently cause two of the lads were wearing spurs jerseys.  They were not so loud after 90 or so minutes 😀😀😀😀😀.  Hilarious thing is we barely made a sound watching the game.  This a common occurrence when Liverpool are on the box.  The Irish Liverpool fan in the pub acts like everyone should be shouting for Liverpool and if they are not they are fair game for abuse.  Dublin. Is the worst for it but it happens across the country.  

Edited by Baldrick - 26 Jan 2024 at 5:47pm
AKA pedantic kunt
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

Hard to know which way the team/club will react.

Fergie announced he was leaving in the May along with CEO (or some upstairs position) and there seemed to be too much of a change too fast. It was late in the season and the league was already wrapped up.
At least Liverpool have time to find a replacement now, but could it unsettle the team or spur them on?

If their title challenge collapses, it’ll be said that the
announcement caused it. If they win, it’ll be said they did it for Klopp.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 5:32pm

Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

Head into any pub in Ireland. Not every Liverpool fan is a muppet but in the pub every muppet will be a Liverpool fan.  

The bunting etc out when Liverpool won the league was truely pathetic I've never seen anything like It.  The cringy abuse suffered to Sterling when he came to Dublin for a friendly playing for England. Some believe Liverpool to actually be an Irish team. Stephen Gerrard joining Rangers was something else I found very funny to watch the reactions from certain Irish Liverpool followers.

Never heard this before. AFAIK one of the founders was in the OO.

People roll out this nonsense all the time in terms of one team being the Irish team or not and one team being Catholic and the other protestant. The reality is that national identity or religion is not part of the identity of either club. 
Jimmy Raggatip View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Raggatip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 5:29pm
his final game could be in Dublin for the EL Final!

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

Head into any pub in Ireland. Not every Liverpool fan is a muppet but in the pub every muppet will be a Liverpool fan.  

The bunting etc out when Liverpool won the league was truely pathetic I've never seen anything like It.  The cringy abuse suffered to Sterling when he came to Dublin for a friendly playing for England. Some believe Liverpool to actually be an Irish team. Stephen Gerrard joining Rangers was something else I found very funny to watch the reactions from certain Irish Liverpool followers.

Never heard this before. AFAIK one of the founders was in the OO.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 5:20pm

I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 5:14pm
Nonsense. You only say because YOU hate Liverpool.
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 5:06pm

AKA pedantic kunt
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 4:17pm
Why would Salah definitely be leaving? and why would there be an exodus of players? I really don't think so.

Personnel changes will be made as this happens every year. But Klopp has brought in a lot of decent young players.

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Salah will definitely be leaving in the summer now.  I'd expect a mini exodus of players.

He's got another year left on his contract. So, somebody would have to pay big money to buy him and I can't see there being many options outside of PSG (and not sure anybody would want to put themselves into that situation) or Saudi (which obviously isn't all it's cracked up to be). 
I think he's more likely than not to still be at Liverpool next season. 
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 4:15pm
He’s been superb. He has also had to compete with the financial muscle of City, and has been a thorn in their side. He built a very good team and around some key players. He also had a sense for talent that would make it, and talent that wouldn’t (or at least didn’t match what was needed to keep Liverpool competitive) which generated a lot of money for Liverpool.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 4:13pm
Salah will definitely be leaving in the summer now.  I'd expect a mini exodus of players.

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 4:09pm
They've basically won every competition available to them - excluding the EL cup whereby they lost to Seville. They may end up winning it this year. Who knows.

It'll be very easy to sit back and dismiss and ridicule his achievements. 

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2024 at 3:59pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic