FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Next manager

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 434>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
DC96 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 1:59am
What irks me more than anything is that in the backdrop of the FAI and Irish football at international level in general being a complete sh*tshow, a CEO who didnt give a sh*t, and an managerial recruitment process lasting longer than most pregnancies, we had a team underperforming with no manager , I and most fans still wanted to attend the recent friendlies. And yet I, like everyone else not living in Dublin, was basically told to go f**k myself by this organisation of complete and utter clowns with their BS ticket bundling.

All this nonsense completely puts me off forking out to watch them, why would I reward such an inept organisation that holds the country with such contempt with my money? If I wasn't Irish I'd be on here every day pissing myself laughing probably, what a complete and total joke Irish football is. LOI only thing that gives even a crumb of optimism.
Sponsored Links

Scissors Kick View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 1:02am
Originally posted by scottyccfc scottyccfc wrote:

Im just not there yet, I refuse to believe even the FAI are this stupid. I just refuse to believe it Smile

Except the top boss just got canned over this & the leader of the manager search got sent out to apologise for having been this stupid. 

It's not a matter of how anyone sees it, the above is how it is. 
scottyccfc View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottyccfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 12:50am
Originally posted by Razors left peg Razors left peg wrote:

They have their man. It's obviously Willy Sagnol (In my opinion anyway)  If they had nobody and were so inept they would just appoint JOS no?

It's the lads who are claiming people here and calling them every name under the sun who I'm laughing at tbh. The toxicity level is so high you wouldn't see it in a women's prison ffs Smile

It's embarrassing to say the least. 

They have no one. Never did. And I was a believer. I was sure there was a masterplan. I was in hook, line and sinker thinking they had Carsley. When it wasn't Carlsey I still believed they had someone. Announced this week was spread last week. Now... nothing until September. 

I don't know if I'm more angry at the FAI or at myself for believing them. I was an idiot. Don't be like me 

A very level headed reply RLP

Im just not there yet, I refuse to believe even the FAI are this stupid. I just refuse to believe it Smile
Hometown football, cant beat the feeling...
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottyccfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 12:45am
Originally posted by Scissors Kick Scissors Kick wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Jesus. Canham's performance has been disastrous.  Only 3 weeks ago he told the board not to listen to rumours and thayt they were on course for an April announcement.

I am amazed he hasnt been sacked.
Agreed. He 100% won't last the month. FAI won't sack two people in the space of a month though. They are stupid but not that stupid.

& it'd hurt his feelings. He might read about it.

You really are rattled to the core. Love it Tongue

I can see how this place gets to the Toxic levels it's at. It's very addictive.
Razors left peg View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razors left peg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 12:45am

They have their man. It's obviously Willy Sagnol (In my opinion anyway)  If they had nobody and were so inept they would just appoint JOS no?

It's the lads who are claiming people here and calling them every name under the sun who I'm laughing at tbh. The toxicity level is so high you wouldn't see it in a women's prison ffs Smile

They have no one. Never did. And I was a believer. I was sure there was a masterplan. I was in hook, line and sinker thinking they had Carsley. When it wasn't Carlsey I still believed they had someone. Announced this week was spread last week. Now... nothing until September. 

I don't know if I'm more angry at the FAI or at myself for believing them. I was an idiot. Don't be like me 
Dont argue with stupid people, they'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottyccfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 12:44am

The guy who couldn't get any kind of job for four years due to being an unrepentant racist is your shout yeah   ?

I suppose you didn't even know that.
My shout or my choice?

Two very different things Mr Scissors Kick but you know that

The thing you think will happen so, let's put it that way. 

Yes, it's what I think will happen, it doesn't mean I agree with it ffs.
Have you been drinking tonight kid?
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 12:43am

Jesus. Canham's performance has been disastrous.  Only 3 weeks ago he told the board not to listen to rumours and thayt they were on course for an April announcement.

Agreed. He 100% won't last the month. FAI won't sack two people in the space of a month though. They are stupid but not that stupid.

& it'd hurt his feelings. He might read about it.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottyccfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 12:42am

500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 12:42am

The guy who couldn't get any kind of job for four years due to being an unrepentant racist is your shout yeah   ?

My shout or my choice?

The thing you think will happen so, let's put it that way. 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottyccfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 12:40am
Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

Sunlight hurt your eyes when you came out from under that rock today???

Huh??

Edited by scottyccfc - 20 Apr 2024 at 12:41am
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottyccfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 12:39am

My shout or my choice?

Edited by scottyccfc - 20 Apr 2024 at 12:40am
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 12:38am

I'm thinking  ( hoping  ) they forced him out today to own his own sihtshow before he walks the plank real soon. Hence the nonsense behind closed doors limp dick effort we got.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 12:35am

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 12:34am

Sunlight hurt your eyes when you came out from under that rock today???
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 12:34am

Edited by Scissors Kick - 20 Apr 2024 at 12:35am
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottyccfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 12:31am

ABCDE FC View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABCDE FC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 12:31am
My read on this following the latest update is that they are obsessed with getting Carsley. A few days after Canham's last cryptic update we heard Carsley speak publicly for the first time about all this, Carsley was feeling the heat and wanted to put an end to it. Carsley thinks he's in the mix for the England job and is holding out for that. The FAI are now banking on Southgate going to Man Utd and hoping the FA ignores Carsley in favour of Klopp/Pep/ Potter etc. Carsley in turn decides to screw them and chooses Abbotstown ahead of Leeds/Southampton/Watford etc.
If this is what they're at they better have a solid Plan B in place.

Razors left peg View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razors left peg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2024 at 12:26am

Numpty? Ffs �£�£

My point isn't about his feelings ffs..it's about the absolute nonsense some people here are spouting. Feelings. Ffs �£
So what is your point exactly. MarC Canham didnt even have the liathróidí to face media today. He gave a cowardly prepared statement in the form of a fake interview where he had to audacity to say "trust the process".

How can we have any trust in him at this stage. 6 months in and he wants us to wait another 6 months before he is capable of performing one the most basic parts of his job and hire an employee. Thats what this is, we know the manager is important, but its an employee at the end of the day. On monday when you go to work, go tell your boss that you need a year to take care of the most basic part of your job and see how they react.

I hope Canham is reading this forum, its the only place he might get a bit of feed back, since before he finds a manager he might need to find the Wizard of OZ and ask for some courage in order to face the press
Dont argue with stupid people, they'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 434>
  Share Topic