FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pro Kenny Greek Squad Analysis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
TooOldForThis View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TooOldForThis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2023 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by John Nice John Nice wrote:

Originally posted by TooOldForThis TooOldForThis wrote:

Originally posted by E2016 E2016 wrote:

This is going to be a fun one to respond to later.
LOL I genuinely thought it was a wind-up, maybe it is? Is this you John? Exact same style! 

You'll see my response to him directly under his post. Yourself and E's response is entirely typical of your overinflated view of your own opinions. Tweetered has put together a coherent piece on why he feels Kenny is still the right man, that's his prerogative, snide digs are just boring. Either put some effort into responding to his post or f**k off!

While not agreeing with some of it, I read his post and thought it was well put together and a worthwhile read unlike almost everything you guys post on here.
Telling posters to f**k Off? C'mon that's not your style...writing War and Peace that's your style Smile

You're just a tiresome WUM tbh - Tweety has put a fair degree of effort into his analysis of the Greek side, I think it's just rude to dismiss it in the manner you have. If you dont want to engage with people who are actually putting a bit of effort in to setting out their position, then I dont know why you spend time on here. Simply belittling peoples efforts is just boring and adds nothing to what is meant to be a platform for discussion.
Top Tip...you don't have to read or respond to posts! Likewise I don't have to analyse, dissect, and read through turgid, verbose and regurgitated Kenny is doing a fine job delusional posts. Genuinely still not sure if that post was not a wind-up. Last night you were "Kenny can f**k off", today it's I can f**k off. Who knows who you will require to f**k off tomorrow. Do you have an odds or stat for that Wink

I'd say its long odds on I'll be telling you to f**k off again! Wink
I think I like the new terse JohnSmile
Sponsored Links

John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2023 at 5:27pm

LOL I genuinely thought it was a wind-up, maybe it is? Is this you John? Exact same style! 

You'll see my response to him directly under his post. Yourself and E's response is entirely typical of your overinflated view of your own opinions. Tweetered has put together a coherent piece on why he feels Kenny is still the right man, that's his prerogative, snide digs are just boring. Either put some effort into responding to his post or f**k off!

While not agreeing with some of it, I read his post and thought it was well put together and a worthwhile read unlike almost everything you guys post on here.
Telling posters to f**k Off? C'mon that's not your style...writing War and Peace that's your style Smile

You're just a tiresome WUM tbh - Tweety has put a fair degree of effort into his analysis of the Greek side, I think it's just rude to dismiss it in the manner you have. If you dont want to engage with people who are actually putting a bit of effort in to setting out their position, then I dont know why you spend time on here. Simply belittling peoples efforts is just boring and adds nothing to what is meant to be a platform for discussion.
Top Tip...you don't have to read or respond to posts! Likewise I don't have to analyse, dissect, and read through turgid, verbose and regurgitated Kenny is doing a fine job delusional posts. Genuinely still not sure if that post was not a wind-up. Last night you were "Kenny can f**k off", today it's I can f**k off. Who knows who you will require to f**k off tomorrow. Do you have an odds or stat for that Wink

I'd say its long odds on I'll be telling you to f**k off again! Wink
Idah Dream!
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2023 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

The ones that did it for me were "Kenny's fearlessness might actually be holding the team back" and where he was going on about performances Kenny supposedly "sculpted" against Scotland away (which we lost) and Belgium (a home draw against their second string - in a friendly). In fact he credited Kenny with "sculpting" performances in five different games, and we didn't win any of the five games! 

It's an absolute classic from a lad presumably regretting paying what was probably thousands of pounds to that other lad to take over the Kenny's Kids twitter page.

Just complete nonsense. Tbf it’s his job running the page to be positive etc. I don’t mind positivity but you have to know when the horse has run it’s race like it has with Kenny. Kenny has had its chance and last night surely has to be the nail in the coffin. 

To claim he’s doing a good job is just ridiculous.For all I think our players all playing in England particularly the Championship is a monumental issue we hadn’t that bad a team out last night. 

Bazunu,Collins,Egan,Cullen,Ferguson. It’s not that bad a spine at all that we should be getting outclassed by Greece. 

Players deserve zero defending but reality is Kenny got it horribly wrong in the most important game of his tenure yet. To justify it is ridiculous. 

Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2023 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Originally posted by Tweetering Tweetering wrote:

I actually went through each players stats for the season, and the Greeks are all regular starters and first choice players for their club teams. 

Again, you're making statements as if they're facts. For example, is Tsimikas a regular starter and first choice player for Liverpool?

If George Baldock was Irish we'd label him as a common Championship player.

Meanwhile, Tmiskas is class, but Kellehers a Liverpool sub, when in reality neither are first choice or good enough for their club.
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2023 at 5:16pm

I actually went through each players stats for the season, and the Greeks are all regular starters and first choice players for their club teams. 

Again, you're making statements as if they're facts. For example, is Tsimikas a regular starter and first choice player for Liverpool?
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2023 at 5:13pm
The ones that did it for me were "Kenny's fearlessness might actually be holding the team back" and where he was going on about performances Kenny supposedly "sculpted" against Scotland away (which we lost) and Belgium (a home draw against their second string - in a friendly). In fact he credited Kenny with "sculpting" performances in five different games, and we didn't win any of the five games! 

It's an absolute classic from a lad presumably regretting paying what was probably thousands of pounds to that other lad to take over the Kenny's Kids twitter page.
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2023 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

This is even better than Kenny's Kids 15 bullet point rant about how great Saint Stephen is that he put up earlier. Wild opinions dressed up as facts and every excuse under the sun fired onto a webpage to try to substantiate an underlying argument that is absolute bollocks. Tweetering - you don't happen to run that page by any chance, do you?! 

It’s the using “players spread across Europe in more technical Leagues” as an excuse that does it for me. 

Irish fans only seem to take issue with it or use it as an excuse when it suits which is when we lose/our international results show up what a negative it is to have them all playing in the Championship. 

Rest of the time it’s back to pretending it’s a far better standard than it is and behaving like ignorant Englanders to whom football doesn’t exist outside of England. 

Tweetering put a lot of effort into the thread and he’s entitled to his view. The notion he’s doing a good job is absolutely ridiculous. 

Edited by kevin100 - 17 Jun 2023 at 5:05pm
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TooOldForThis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2023 at 5:01pm

John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2023 at 4:50pm

Idah Dream!
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2023 at 4:45pm
This is even better than Kenny's Kids 15 bullet point rant about how great Saint Stephen is that he put up earlier. Wild opinions dressed up as facts and every excuse under the sun fired onto a webpage to try to substantiate an underlying argument that is absolute bollocks. Tweetering - you don't happen to run that page by any chance, do you?! 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TooOldForThis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2023 at 4:45pm

Piskin View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piskin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2023 at 4:44pm
Kennys tactics are the same as the puke that is played in Gaelic Football, recycling the ball sideways & backways in our own half waiting for a chance to punt the ball forward when there is an opening. There is no penetration, no creativity to move the ball forward. We have relied on set pieces to get us out of jail. 
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2023 at 4:44pm

I'm out at the moment, but such a lengthy essay deserves a proper rebuttal. Which is why I said I'd respond to it later.

You evidently think things are worthwhile reads based on word count alone, because the majority of points in that are completely delusional, wrong, or display a fundamental misunderstanding of the game itself.
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2023 at 4:41pm

Stephen Kenny is sacrificing himself for the future benefit of all of us. 
Build him a statue outside the Aviva 
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2023 at 4:41pm

Idah Dream!
Tweetering View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tweetering Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2023 at 4:40pm
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2023 at 4:38pm
Playing in the Europa Conference League is not impressive.

Sure doesn't Conor Coventry have a winners medal for that competition???
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TooOldForThis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2023 at 4:37pm
ChatGPT! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic