FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TRANSFER WINDOW - SUMMER 2023

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TRANSFER WINDOW - SUMMER 2023
    Posted: 31 Jan 2024 at 9:08am
Originally posted by Rustybedsprings Rustybedsprings wrote:

James McCarthy linked with a Loan to a Greek club. 

May as well go, get some sun for a few months 
If it was good enough for young Doherty...LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Sponsored Links

Rustybedsprings View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rustybedsprings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2024 at 7:37am
James McCarthy linked with a Loan to a Greek club. 

May as well go, get some sun for a few months 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 7:19pm
Ronan Coughlan gone to Fleetwood officially
I love beer gardens
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 6:09pm
Adam Murphy signs for Bristol City
We're decent enough..
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2024 at 5:39pm
Darragh Burns has joined Shamrock Rovers on loan from MK Dons. He got 5 goals abd 1 assist in 10 Cup games for them, but for whatever reason he's barely been given a kick of the ball in the league.
We're decent enough..
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2023 at 11:20pm
Roland Idowu has joined Shrewsbury from Waterford.
We're decent enough..
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2023 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Originally posted by John Nice John Nice wrote:

Danny Mc Grath young Bohs midfielder has joined Lommel SK in Belgium - Undisclosed Fee

Worth noting, Lommel SK are part of the (Man) City Group.

Wonder if he was the lad Stephen Ireland was over at Man City about last week then.

Most likely, unless he's involved with Sam Curtis. Weren't Man City rumoured to be showing some interest in him before. Turns 18 in January and will likely be on the move in a couple of months.

Edited by J89 - 07 Sep 2023 at 6:32pm
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2023 at 6:23pm

Danny Mc Grath young Bohs midfielder has joined Lommel SK in Belgium - Undisclosed Fee

Wonder if he was the lad Stephen Ireland was over at Man City about last week then.
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2023 at 12:37pm

Idah Dream!
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2023 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by PaddyMaddenIsCounty! PaddyMaddenIsCounty! wrote:

Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Coventry and Kilkenny will leave on loan. Adaramola is injured currently.
Loan window shut too, same as normal transfer window now unless they drop to national league level or somehow gets moves to Turkey or Saudi Arabia which are all highly unlikely 

Id say either are unlikely to move at this stage but there loads of other league windows still open around Europe.

Belgium, Slovakia, Hungary open until midnight tonight.

Switzerland, Croatia, Czech Rep tomorrow.

Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, Israel, Russia, Serbia next week.

Few other lesser leagues.

Outside of Europe theres Australia too, A league starts back in October with the window open until the end of the month.
PaddyMaddenIsCounty! View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyMaddenIsCounty! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2023 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Loan window shut too, same as normal transfer window now unless they drop to national league level or somehow gets moves to Turkey or Saudi Arabia which are all highly unlikely 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2023 at 5:59pm
We're decent enough..
Greenie50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenie50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2023 at 5:46pm
Really disappointing Coventry & Kilkenny (to a lesser extent) didn't move.

Connell is out with a long term illness, & Hodge is unlikely to get much gametime at Wolves.

Surprised too that Adaramola didn't move.
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2023 at 5:30pm
Idah Dream!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 1:45pm
Good move for Moylan, he's a very good footballer but will need to be more clinical with his finishing to make it as a striker in England. On a separate point, we're possibly getting towards a bit of an over-concentration of Irish players at Lincoln, I count 7 with Moylan now there.
We're decent enough..
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2023 at 1:31pm
Lincoln have confirmed the signing of Shelbourne's Jack Moylan, he will join them when the LoI season ends. Great signing for Lincoln, will be really interesting to see how he gets on over there.

Mark Kennedy continues to build his Irish contingent over there.

Edited by John Nice - 04 Sep 2023 at 1:31pm
Idah Dream!
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2023 at 11:13am
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Really positive transfer window for the Irish lads overall, especially the younger group and particularly the centre backs - Collins, O'Shea and Omobamidele all with good moves, £50 million spent in total for the three of them if reports are accurate.

On the negative side you'd have to be concerned about Conor Coventry and Gavin Kilkenny, two lads heading towards their mid 20s with their careers really stalling. Maybe one of them might get a late move overseas in the next day or two. Vata and Cashin didn't get their moves either, but they'll likely both move either in January or next summer. And obviously there's Kelleher, but that just is what it is at this stage.

These two are particularly disappointing in positions where we are in desperate need of a bit of depth. Maybe they have something lined up abroad or maybe Coventry has been given assurnces re Europa league, but Kilkenny really needs to be playing football. 

Vata will get a big pre-contract in January (or Celtic will play him and he'll commit), Cashin will be fine, his time will come (we have no room for him in the squad just yet anyway Smile)

Kelleher, I dunno, he has apparently been given assurances that he'll be the cup keeper including Europa League so that would guarantee him at least 8 starts prior to the next window. LFC need to keep homegrown players around also. I wonder with all the Saudi money around, does he see a world where Alisson moves on next summer?
Idah Dream!
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2023 at 10:50am
Looks like there was one more Irish move that wasn't reported yesterday - Ike Orazi to Reims in France. Obviously more of a development situation for him but will be interesting to see how he goes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 17>
  Share Topic