You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Castore for Ireland Football

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 48>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2023 at 10:25am
FAI posted photos of a shirt last night belonging to Ferguson and the F was half lifted off the shirt!
Sponsored Links

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2023 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by DubLife DubLife wrote:

FAI posted photos of a shirt last night belonging to Ferguson and the F was half lifted off the shirt!

You mean it's F ing  missing Tongue
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2023 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Guinness 0.0% are the new sponsors logo. Look at the centre circle last night. faded but on TV you could see it. Great brand Castore - Not.. And Tik-Tok behind the goal at the south stand..  are we missing something?
FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2023 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by baresi41 baresi41 wrote:

Guinness 0.0% are the new sponsors logo. Look at the centre circle last night. faded but on TV you could see it. Great brand Castore - Not.. And Tik-Tok behind the goal at the south stand..  are we missing something?

They were leftovers from the oval-ball match the weekend prior...
Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2023 at 1:00pm
That would be the Guinness logo still on the pitch from last week's Guinness 6 Nations games v England..
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2023 at 2:02pm

A left over from the eggchasers. Have to say the pitch was in decent shape given the recent rugby on it. 
DubLife View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2023 at 2:08pm

That was from the rugby LOL
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2023 at 2:09pm

LOLLOLLOL
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2023 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by SeaSharp SeaSharp wrote:

LOLLOLLOL
Eh.. I know... just banter
FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2023 at 2:14pm

LOLLOLLOL

Is it a stadium sponsorship thing, because Carlsberg 0.0 had a tent on the way in last night giving out free samples? Twas rotten, severely lacking in alcohol Smile
Idah Dream!
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2023 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by John Nice John Nice wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

Is it a stadium sponsorship thing, because Carlsberg 0.0 had a tent on the way in last night giving out free samples? Twas rotten, severely lacking in alcohol Smile

Not sure but been there for years.
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2023 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by John Nice John Nice wrote:

LOLLOLLOL

-----

Edited by Healy52003 - 23 Mar 2023 at 4:00pm
HospitalPass View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HospitalPass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 12:13am
I dunno lads. It's slowly growing on me but I'll have to see and feel it for myself before even considering buying it.
Seeing those pictures of the Wolves and Bayer Leverkusen shirts literally tearing at the seams makes me wary of buying - not just Castore - but new jerseys in general these days - especially since even GAA training gear has gone up in price. I see both points of view on the new kit but time will ultimately tell...
DubLife View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 9:29am
Originally posted by HospitalPass HospitalPass wrote:

I dunno lads. It's slowly growing on me but I'll have to see and feel it for myself before even considering buying it.
Seeing those pictures of the Wolves and Bayer Leverkusen shirts literally tearing at the seams makes me wary of buying - not just Castore - but new jerseys in general these days - especially since even GAA training gear has gone up in price. I see both points of view on the new kit but time will ultimately tell...

I'm the same tho i didnt want to say it :D

It always looks better with numbers, patches and match details etc.
MrWhitty View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrWhitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 11:20am
I quite like the Castore stuff. It’s a lot nicer then say Puma for example I’ll need to see it in person but I’m looking forward to seeing the new training gear when it’s released to buy.
LaserSnake View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaserSnake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 6:56pm
The new jersey and crest are a poor effort. It tries to be simple and clean but fails in the detail. It just looks cheap. For comparison, look at this similar Wales jersey but done excellently by Adidas. 

Notice the crest doesn’t need lettering. We had this with our lovely blue jersey and crest, but the FAI failed to see the potential. None of that nonsense with shamrock copyright issue is true. 

Any tekkie people out there?  Help appreciated with adding link or images (this forum platform is gash). 

Edited by Sham157 - 26 Mar 2023 at 9:20am
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2023 at 9:17am
MrWhitty View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrWhitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2023 at 10:05am
When is the training range released? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 48>
  Share Topic