You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Castore for Ireland Football

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 48>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanBosch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2023 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by counterlock counterlock wrote:

https://www.lifestylesports.com/ie/adults-ireland-pro-home-jersey-57416730.html

105 euros for the proper jersey LOL

That link suggests the home shorts are green which I assume is wrong as the jersey picture shows white shorts.
Sponsored Links

DalyerRegular View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DalyerRegular Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2023 at 2:55pm
VanBosch View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanBosch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2023 at 2:58pm
I think the socks are particularly bad - looks like something from Carroll’s gift store.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2023 at 3:03pm
So the jersey actually looks a bit better once you see it on a player. But come on that keeper jersey is atrocious. The crest as it is will only really look good on a green material.Who thought that purple and green looks ok. Might be ok on yellow like the 1990 keeper jersey.
I love beer gardens
counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2023 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by VanBosch VanBosch wrote:

That link suggests the home shorts are green which I assume is wrong as the jersey picture shows white shorts.

It also says "Embroidered Castore logo" when its clearly printed on the pro version
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2023 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

Looks grand on the players. Not getting the hate. I mean I don't love it and I wont buy it but its fine. They always look better with numbers and match details too.

Yes, all I see is the standard emerald green shirts and white shorts, nothing wrong with it at all. People are overreacting.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2023 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Any sign of the polo shirts etc 

f**ked if Im paying all that for a Jersey 

If they follow the same pricing structure as Newcastle Castore stuff wait until you the polo prices LOL
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2023 at 3:07pm
The overreactions are mad.
It's a jersey.
Pick most previous jerseys, remove the detail and any nostalgia and they are much of a muchness.

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2023 at 3:09pm

It also says "Embroidered Castore logo" when its clearly printed on the pro version
Looks embroidered to me

Edited by Shedite - 20 Mar 2023 at 3:10pm
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2023 at 3:10pm
I just saw the socks. Holy fookLOL

Like something from a leprechaun outfit from Carrolls
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2023 at 3:12pm
What's the difference between the adults jersey and the Pro jersey? Description is same for both, just €25 price difference

doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2023 at 3:14pm
I dont mind the socks. At least there a little unique. Thats what you want.
I love beer gardens
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2023 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

What's the difference between the adults jersey and the Pro jersey? Description is same for both, just €25 price difference

Player and fan spec. Generally different materials, usually lighter breathable material thats player fit / tight and generally higher quality stitching and crests etc. Adidas, Nike, Puma etc.. always done them.
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2023 at 3:17pm

The pro Jersey is always lighter and more of a slim fit version.
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2023 at 3:19pm
Was just looking back on our tops since the Adidas deal ended. Not many decent efforts in the last 30 years tbf. Don't think we have ever recovered from having that iconic 1990 jersey, should have just kept it for life to save all this annual anger.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2023 at 3:20pm

Looks embroidered to me

Thats the crest. The Castore logo he is on about.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2023 at 3:48pm
Not bad at all Thumbs Up

That keeper jersey though LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2023 at 3:51pm
Personally I like it, I much prefer that type of neck rather than a collar, not too sure about the shamrock on the socks but I won't have to worry about that as I won't be wearing the socks. Pity it's not oneills or umbro but sure life is full of little disappointments.🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 48>
  Share Topic