You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Castore for Ireland Football

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 46>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Imagine being wound up over a kit supplier because they also supply the kit of a club team you don’t like. As was said yesterday, this isn’t the first time both teams have had the same supplier.

Or, just maybe, it's the absolute sh*te quality and service they produce. 
Sponsored Links

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 3:04pm
I assume the same lads moaning about Castore because they supply Rangers kit dont wear Adidas, Nike, Umbro or Puma gear?
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 3:08pm
Only 3 pages on the thread and can't see one post with someone moaning about Castore because they supply Rangers.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 3:09pm
There was on the umbro thread and online in replies to the the FAI announcement on their SM channels. The world is bigger than this recently started threadThumbs Up

Edited by Sham157 - 14 Mar 2023 at 3:10pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by savo01 savo01 wrote:

Will the jerseys be available in all good staunch rangurz shops?  
actually page 1 of this thread.
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Expensive rubbish seems to be the recurring theme. A real missed opportunity with O Neills imo 

I doubt O'Neills would have been able to match the money that Castore are paying. 

they should be how they rip off the gaa despite the quality going down also 

only the playing gear is irish manufactured everything else like nike and adidas from a sweatshop somewhere in the world 
Deco79 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deco79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 3:16pm
I checked the "Footy Headlines" website to see if they have any leaked images which they are good for but none there, but I see the deal with Castore is until 2028.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

There was on the umbro thread and online in replies to the the FAI announcement on their SM channels. The world is bigger than this recently started threadThumbs Up

Dead on, hadn't seen anything on that thread either apart from the quality issues but will take your word for it. 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by dangere_here dangere_here wrote:

Originally posted by Fitz Fitz wrote:

They can shove their Castore right up their arse tbh. 

The sheep will buy it, but I know I certainly wont. ONeills jersey 55 quid now, even with the manky cream collar

I always laugh at people that call other people sheep. If people want to buy it they will buy it. Maybe your the sheep ever think of that.
I love beer gardens
CantonasCat View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CantonasCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 3:49pm
Sure bloody Celtic and Rangers had the same shirt sponsors at the exact same time in the early 2000s.  NTL.   They had different kit manufacturers though, tbf, but still Confused
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by CantonasCat CantonasCat wrote:

Sure bloody Celtic and Rangers had the same shirt sponsors at the exact same time in the early 2000s.  NTL.   They had different kit manufacturers though, tbf, but still Confused

CR Smith, Tennents, Carling.......
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Deco79 Deco79 wrote:

I checked the "Footy Headlines" website to see if they have any leaked images which they are good for but none there, but I see the deal with Castore is until 2028.

Social Media gives a voice to the eejits, and you never have to go far to find them spewing nonsense.
This is yet another example, if any more were needed.

dangere_here View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dangere_here Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 10:05am
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Originally posted by dangere_here dangere_here wrote:

Originally posted by Fitz Fitz wrote:

They can shove their Castore right up their arse tbh. 

The sheep will buy it, but I know I certainly wont. ONeills jersey 55 quid now, even with the manky cream collar

I always laugh at people that call other people sheep. If people want to buy it they will buy it. Maybe your the sheep ever think of that.

Anybody paying €86 quid for a subpar piece of crap like that is a sheep or a fool with their money LOL 
Deco79 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deco79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 11:22am
what are you on about?
Deco79 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deco79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 11:26am
Originally posted by Fozz Fozz wrote:

[QUOTE=Deco79]I checked the "Footy Headlines" website to see if they have any leaked images which they are good for but none there, but I see the deal with Castore is until 2028.

Social Media gives a voice to the eejits, and you never have to go far to find them spewing nonsense.

what are you on about?
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 11:29am

Originally posted by Fozz Fozz wrote:

[QUOTE=Deco79]I checked the "Footy Headlines" website to see if they have any leaked images which they are good for but none there, but I see the deal with Castore is until 2028.

what are you on about?

dangere_here View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dangere_here Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 12:30pm

what are you on about?

I just think coughing up 86 or 96 yoyos for a poor quality design manufactured in North Korea is not exactly worth the hard earned money. If my kids ask for that they can fook off and buy it themselves.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2023 at 7:26pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 46>
  Share Topic