Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Castore for Ireland Football

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 46>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2023 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

I think i will give this a miss also , must be the first home kit i have not bought for about 20 plus years .

You haven't even seen it yetLOL

LOL 
Chips don't bounce
Sponsored Links

Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2023 at 3:19pm
Would have loved Nike. Hate Castore, will say I won't buy it now and then will no doubt buy something at some point.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2023 at 3:23pm
I think people exaggerate on Castore. They are linking up with some big clubs so they cannot be as bad as people say. Lets wait and see the jersey. I assume it will be along lines of other jerseys they have with other clubs. Could be the round neck like Newcastle or a more v neck type like Sevilla. Not made on their logo design myself but the jerseys over the last while have been bland. Away orange one lately was quite nice though. Might look ok.
I love beer gardens
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2023 at 9:01pm
Hoping to pick up one of the polo's 

A dark one be nice 
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2023 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Hoping to pick up one of the polo's 

A dark one be nice 

I agree. Might be some nice polos with the new crest
AbuAbu View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbuAbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2023 at 9:19pm
Where can we see the kit available
It's not me it's you:-)
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2023 at 9:23pm
They can shove their Castore right up their arse tbh. 
CantonasCat View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CantonasCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2023 at 9:52pm
Having just seen the teaser on Facebook (the one about the Pre-order), I have to say, I think this is gonna be a gorgeous jersey.   The castore logo and the new Ireland crest sit really well side by side.  If that Specific shade of green can be perfectly replicated in the actual shirt, then I’m in love 
Fatnacho View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatnacho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2023 at 10:24pm
Start saving up some cash or wait for the inevitable summer sale next year. Guts of €70 for a t-shirt and €50 for a pair of shorts if the Newcastle gear is an indicator for the pricing. They seem to like placing emphasis on them being a “premium” sportswear brand.

Edited by Fatnacho - 13 Mar 2023 at 10:26pm
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 9:35am
Adidas and Nike jerseys are €90 so nothing new there.

The dark side.. And the light
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Fatnacho Fatnacho wrote:

Start saving up some cash or wait for the inevitable summer sale next year. Guts of €70 for a t-shirt and €50 for a pair of shorts if the Newcastle gear is an indicator for the pricing. They seem to like placing emphasis on them being a “premium” sportswear brand.

How much did you think the jersey would retail for? €70 would be a win for the punters 
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 11:09am
Originally posted by Greener92 Greener92 wrote:

How much did you think the jersey would retail for? €70 would be a win for the punters 

I would be guessing it will be 80-90 euro, they are charging £75 for new home kits for uk teams
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 11:14am

Apologies, misread the initial comment thought it was €70 for a jersey
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 11:41am

Think I read €86 and exclusive in shops to Lifestyle sports 
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 11:52am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Think I read €86 and exclusive in shops to Lifestyle sports 

I am not going to pay that .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
dangere_here View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dangere_here Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Fitz Fitz wrote:

They can shove their Castore right up their arse tbh. 

The sheep will buy it, but I know I certainly wont. ONeills jersey 55 quid now, even with the manky cream collar
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 2:37pm
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2023 at 2:51pm
Imagine being wound up over a kit supplier because they also supply the kit of a club team you don’t like. As was said yesterday, this isn’t the first time both teams have had the same supplier.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 46>
  Share Topic