FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Castore for Ireland Football

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 48>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2023 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

Didnt one of the rugby clubs try get out of their contract over the terrible quality of the shirts too? They kept ripping in games ...or did i imagine that? Google not helping me.

I did spot they're opening their own shop on Grafton though according to wiki, hopefully they'll have a better selection.

I think it was an AFL club 

West Coast Eagles

Thumbs Up
Sponsored Links

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2023 at 9:34am
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Didnt one of the rugby clubs try get out of their contract over the terrible quality of the shirts too? They kept ripping in games ...or did i imagine that? Google not helping me.

I did spot they're opening their own shop on Grafton though according to wiki, hopefully they'll have a better selection.

West Coast Eagles
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2023 at 6:59am

"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2023 at 3:32am
They seem to be popping up more and more, across a range of sports. Seen their logo on F1 Red Bull team and on a top golfer too, Fitzpatrick I think it was. 
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2023 at 11:53am
Leinster ditching Adidas for Castore Dead
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2023 at 2:02am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Fecking cowboys . 
Right will make a statement here , having bought all the Ireland home shirts for the last 20 years plus i will not buy anything from this shower .

There you go . 

64 year old man finally grows up and sees sense. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2023 at 11:26pm

zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2023 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by tetsujin1979 tetsujin1979 wrote:

Castore are making Leinster's gear now too
New jersey spotted for sale, without the badge

It's beyond funny how terrible their quality control is. Are they doing it on purpose at this stage?
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2023 at 6:52pm
Castore are making Leinster's gear now too
New jersey spotted for sale, without the badge

All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
DubLife View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2023 at 2:02pm

Originally posted by DubLife DubLife wrote:

Originally posted by Deco79 Deco79 wrote:

So lazy and sh*t, they've basically put our crest on some dark hoddies they have... Kits are rubbish and the training/leisure wear is their brand casual wear with our crest. Even the NewBalance stuff was better...
FAI should have done a deal with adidas based on sales and should have just released a retro range of our 80's and 90's range as well as new gear and probably made a killing
I think the new Balance stuff was the best.

Nice looking but awful quality, I've 30+ year old gear thats in better nick than any of the New Balance stuff I bought. The jerseys kept ok, but the training tops and hoodies went to bits with those cheap iron on crests and flimsy material that pulled and bobbled in no time.

you know the old saying, they dont make it like they used to!
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2023 at 12:26am
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

This castore crowd are pulling the piss big time. Saw the training shirt (€50) and shorts (€40) in Lifestyle earlier. f**king overpriced dogsh*t quality. You'd get better down the aisles of aldi or lidl for a tenner.

I'll wait for the precious polo or keep wearing the old stuff 

Elverys have a much better walk in collection than Lifestyle

Edited by Healy52003 - 20 Jul 2023 at 12:29am
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2023 at 5:28pm
This castore crowd are pulling the piss big time. Saw the training shirt (€50) and shorts (€40) in Lifestyle earlier. f**king overpriced dogsh*t quality. You'd get better down the aisles of aldi or lidl for a tenner.
Chips don't bounce
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2023 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by DubLife DubLife wrote:

So lazy and sh*t, they've basically put our crest on some dark hoddies they have... Kits are rubbish and the training/leisure wear is their brand casual wear with our crest. Even the NewBalance stuff was better...
FAI should have done a deal with adidas based on sales and should have just released a retro range of our 80's and 90's range as well as new gear and probably made a killing

Nice looking but awful quality, I've 30+ year old gear thats in better nick than any of the New Balance stuff I bought. The jerseys kept ok, but the training tops and hoodies went to bits with those cheap iron on crests and flimsy material that pulled and bobbled in no time.
DubLife View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2023 at 1:38pm

foggy.nelson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2023 at 11:34am
Elverys in Liffey Valley Fonthill had the training tops
Deco79 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deco79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2023 at 9:37am
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2023 at 12:36am
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Some hoodies and zip ups available now 

"Caviar Black" Who comes up with this sh*te. I can imagine the comments by some here if that phrase was used with regard to rugby gear.
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2023 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Some hoodies and zip ups available now 
They all look the same.

Yeah I want the training top top and full zip hoodie the women have been wearing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 48>
  Share Topic