You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

France/Latvia tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 18>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2023 at 9:13pm
What’s an acceptable price to sell tickets for block 505? Upper tier on the half way line. Only 2 of the 4 on our ST’s came make it. Probably selling the 4 Latvia tickets too.
Sponsored Links

JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2023 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by DubLife DubLife wrote:

What’s an acceptable price to sell tickets for block 505? Upper tier on the half way line. Only 2 of the 4 on our ST’s came make it. Probably selling the 4 Latvia tickets too.

I'll take them off you if there available ?
shakeyshamrock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shakeyshamrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2023 at 9:17pm

You can sell them for face value or below, or you can return them to the ticket office. Anything else makes you a tout and round here we say #toutsout
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2023 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by shakeyshamrock shakeyshamrock wrote:

You can sell them for face value or below, or you can return them to the ticket office. Anything else makes you a tout and round here we say #toutsout

Definitely, nothing more than you paid for them. 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2023 at 9:23pm
Just divy up the price on your season ticket and do it that way.

Couldn't make two games last year so just asked for the pro rata price of my season ticket for both games together. Not sure I'd have shifted Lithuania any other way mind. 
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2023 at 10:47am
LF1 ticket

Edit: Sorted

Edited by Deane - 05 Mar 2023 at 10:11pm
DubLife View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2023 at 8:56am
Originally posted by shakeyshamrock shakeyshamrock wrote:

Ya but whats face value is what i'm asking hahaha
DubLife View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2023 at 8:58am
Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

Honestly wont know for another week or two. One lad is in Spain on his holiers and d'other fella aint sure if he can get off work or not so only 2 of us 100% so far.Cant transfer the tickets for a while yet. Ill post them here First before adverts. If the ticket is 50 each ill sell for 40 each.
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2023 at 9:12am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Just divy up the price on your season ticket and do it that way.

Couldn't make two games last year so just asked for the pro rata price of my season ticket for both games together. Not sure I'd have shifted Lithuania any other way mind. 

this is what I've done any time I've not been able to make a ST game
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2023 at 9:27am

Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

Honestly wont know for another week or two. One lad is in Spain on his holiers and d'other fella aint sure if he can get off work or not so only 2 of us 100% so far.Cant transfer the tickets for a while yet. Ill post them here First before adverts. If the ticket is 50 each ill sell for 40 each.

Grand man, let us know as would love to bring the little one.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2023 at 5:32pm
Was there no presale for st holders this time around? Been up the walls with work haven't had time to take my head out of my arse.

"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2023 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Was there no presale for st holders this time around? Been up the walls with work haven't had time to take my head out of my arse.

There was.
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2023 at 8:20pm
For all the smart alecs here laughing at my value for the ticket I sold here 

Well €68.30 is the exact value for the French game with the Latvia game been €38.30 

Edited by Healy52003 - 06 Mar 2023 at 8:20pm
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2023 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Well €68.30 is the exact value for the French game with the Latvia game been €38.30 

Are u not going anymore? 
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2023 at 9:37pm

You looking the service charge and all? 
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2023 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Are u not going anymore? 

Yeah I'm still going, selling the other ticket I had 
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 7:41am
To be fair that's face value and he he wanted to he could a hell of a lot more for the tickets as a pair . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 7:49am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

There was.

Thumbs Up
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 18>
  Share Topic