You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kerry FC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 17>
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CullotyP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 6:47pm
Graham Barrett's son, Cian, joins on loan from Shamrock Rovers, and is immediately on the bench tonight.
Sponsored Links

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by CullotyP CullotyP wrote:

Graham Barrett's son, Cian, joins on loan from Shamrock Rovers, and is immediately on the bench tonight.
Average player. That’s his Da using his pulling power
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 8:21pm
They'll want to tighten up at the back here or they might lose this one 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 8:36pm
Pub team. Am i insulting pub teams? Soz if i am
I love beer gardens
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by CullotyP CullotyP wrote:

Average player. That’s his Da using his pulling power

Seems more like a punishment tbh.

5-0 down at half-time on an otherwise quiet night for goals across the league.

Edited by The Huntacha - 10 Mar 2023 at 8:39pm
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
AonSceal19 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AonSceal19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 9:24pm
Need to sort out the defence urgently! Some of the goals are very soft. Pity about the score line but it’s all about being competitive in the home games to keep the crowds up. 
“Randolph sends it long…and Shane Long is in behind the German defence… Shane Long against Neuer…. 1-0!.. What a moment!”
counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2023 at 9:40pm
Mental defending
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2023 at 8:45am
Not sure which goal it is but going by a clip on Twitter, I’ve just seen the worst piece of goalkeeping ever in the leagues history.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2023 at 10:34am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Not sure which goal it is but going by a clip on Twitter, I’ve just seen the worst piece of goalkeeping ever in the leagues history.
The first. 

Never trust a keeper in pants. 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2023 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

The first. 

Never trust a keeper in pants. 
https://twitter.com/SportingGalway/status/1634428337685766145?s=20

Looks like the keeper tried to touch it over the bar but didn't get enough on it
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2023 at 8:09am
We deserved something from the game last night, a different team in the second half. A shocker of a call by the ref for the first handball claim
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2023 at 8:22am
I was proudly wearing my Kerry home shirt during the St Patrick's Day celebrations in Sunderland yesterday getting plenty of positive feedback too.

Anyone on here know when the white Kerry away top is being released?

Edited by Double Maxim - 18 Mar 2023 at 8:23am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2023 at 10:27am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

I was proudly wearing my Kerry home shirt during the St Patrick's Day celebrations in Sunderland yesterday getting plenty of positive feedback too.

Early April Thumbs Up
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2023 at 10:29am
Originally posted by counterlock counterlock wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Early April Thumbs Up

Thanks bud.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2023 at 11:25am
Sold out for tomorrow night again Clap
Aaron1930 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron1930 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 10:27am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Would I be right in saying Alex Ainscough is a son/nephew of the Brian Ainscough that's essentially bankrolling their LOI adventure?

Are we heading down the same road Waterford went down with yer man Forrest and he only getting involved with the club on condition his son signed?

I'd hope it isn't as murky anyway. I'm delighted to see Kerry in the league. I think the ground looks great since I was last down there (2010). I'm hoping to get back down there when Waterford play later in the season.

This sounds like it's a case that the guy is bankrolling the club anyway and so looks more like "while you're putting a new team together, you might give the young lad a chance". Since the club is in its' infancy I can't imagine there's too much pressure. The first year will more be about them finding their feet, so he shouldn't do too much damage if it doesn't work out....as long as he's not a below average centre half like Forrest.
AonSceal19 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AonSceal19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2023 at 8:11pm
this kerry stream lol. The camera is wet and it’s jammed a few times 
“Randolph sends it long…and Shane Long is in behind the German defence… Shane Long against Neuer…. 1-0!.. What a moment!”
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2023 at 10:14am
Kerry statement released re the rascist abuse of their players online? 
No Pasaran!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 17>
  Share Topic