You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gibraltar - Estadio Algarve 16/10/23

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 33>
Author
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaunLynch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2023 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by KeanoKeano KeanoKeano wrote:

I have one ticket if you are still looking?

Is this still available? If so please can I take this, can meet Albufeira or the ground whatever suits you, can bring cash or send you the money on Revolut
Thanks
Sponsored Links

brendy_éire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brendy_éire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2023 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by kevjreilly kevjreilly wrote:

Any good pubs in faro for before the game. Be heading up early today

Boheme, and the area inland from there is where most people will be. Close to the bus station.
City Till I Die
lukesmyth9 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukesmyth9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2023 at 4:03pm
Legends bar, good crew here 
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2023 at 6:28pm
Any news on whether they’re selling beers in the stadium? Also a a there people drinking cans at the stadium?
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2023 at 7:49pm
Child allowed in. Father denied access with the empty buggy.

At least I got there early right and had my flag assessed.

Edited by Saint Tom - 16 Oct 2023 at 7:50pm
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2023 at 10:06pm
Anyone singing Sweet Caroline tonight needs to hand in their passports and hard drives
Danger here, OH NO
Tyronebhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2023 at 12:16am
Got the train out, touched lucky, only went into station for a piss but saw load of people on platform with few fans who'd done their homework mixed in. Train was pulling in but managed to buy ticket and make it on board. Had no clue how I was getting back to Faro after, but again touched lucky with a taxi. More than happy to throw him 20 euro, even though he nearly got the both of us killed twice speeding and on phone to his brother to get down to stadium tout suite as loads were looking taxis 
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All
OliverHorganFan View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OliverHorganFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2023 at 12:24am
Erin's Isle had a bit of a mare tonight. Was getting heated on our bus with folk who were on the wrong bus. Also seems to have been a miscommunication on where to meet back for the return leg bus. 

Thanks to Josef and the fantastic Tyrone man who helped us get home. 

Thanks to all of you posters for your help too. Great weekend.
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2023 at 12:33am
About 75% of the stadium was sitting down. A couple up the back where people were standing came in 10mins into the game,  left 10mins before full time and whinged and whinged non stop about people standing. They went to the small part where standing was going on.

Edited by Jackal - 17 Oct 2023 at 12:34am
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2023 at 11:05am
Was kicking off on that no. 7 bus back to Erin's Isle last night. Some proper eijits causing trouble, loads of people were left behind. Bit of a sh*t show tbh
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2023 at 11:11am
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

Was kicking off on that no. 7 bus back to Erin's Isle last night. Some proper eijits causing trouble, loads of people were left behind. Bit of a sh*t show tbh

The police wouldn't let the buses go back. What happened in the end? Took ages for me to find my bus.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2023 at 11:15am

Was on the No 2 bus and didn't even get checked for my ticket when I got on. The bus wasn't even in the spot it dropped us off in LOL

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
lukesmyth9 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukesmyth9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2023 at 12:04pm
well that was fun, anybody remember the score 🤣
KeanoKeano View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeanoKeano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2023 at 1:06pm
A great few days but there are a lot of idiots going to games now and a nasty bunch at that some of them.
A Nation holds its breath
Green Hornet View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2023 at 1:11pm
Most probably the cocaine. Hopefully they'll get on the skunk in Amsterdam, fall asleep, and miss the game.

Edited by Green Hornet - 17 Oct 2023 at 1:13pm
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2023 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Was on the No 2 bus and didn't even get checked for my ticket when I got on. The bus wasn't even in the spot it dropped us off in LOL

There was literally one bus where we were dropped off and we all piled on. Great few days anyway, Albufeira has it 

Edited by Mr. Snrub - 17 Oct 2023 at 1:13pm
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2023 at 1:21pm

Bohs fans. 
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2023 at 1:34pm
Some of the younger lads are proper doses. Jesus I despair.

The buses were a complete omnishambles. Over complicating it with numbers, and then not being where they said they would. 
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 33>
  Share Topic