You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Greece - 13th Oct 2024 - Travel and Accommodation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Greece - 13th Oct 2024 - Travel and Accommodation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 103>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2023 at 5:36pm
Invoice paid and ticket sorted. 
Let the Games begin ...
Sponsored Links

thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2023 at 5:40pm
does that mean everyone is sorted or have they just given out well the tickets that they were given?
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2023 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Originally posted by TheFieldsOfAthenry TheFieldsOfAthenry wrote:

Work with a nordie who went over 2 years ago with NI, he said you won't be asked 

Wouldn't be taking the risk at all of not having ID with you.

Years ago I worked in a place where customers had to provide ID. I asked a woman one day for some and she just got a picture of herself out her bag of her on holiday with her mates.

She was stunned when I wouldn't accept it,  as it was clearly her.

conorbcmx View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conorbcmx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2023 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

still only got one of the two I was looking for

Only got 4/5 I was looking for but tbf the one loosing out are only starting out on their Ireland away journey.
I only got 2 out of the 3 I applied for and got nothing today to confirm the other one would be fine too. Emailed back asking if there wouldn’t be one for third person and they just updated the invoice to 3 tickets immediately. Might be just some people have been forgotten and worth emailing.
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2023 at 6:11pm
Might have 2 spare. Let me know if you need them. I'll know later this evening. 
Northern Éire View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Northern Éire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2023 at 6:21pm
Are you able to change the match tickets Name and Passport Number (of the season ticket holder) from the original application to a different Name and Passport Number (of a non-season ticket holder) ??
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2023 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

I take it Drivers license is a valid form of ID? 

More comfortable bringing that to a game than the passport, which I usually have to do

I would only have chunky passport or my driving license that fits nicely in wallet. Assuming Driver License will be valid ID and can use that for the reference (in the off chance they check at the gates anyway)?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2023 at 6:49pm
sorted for the two now
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2023 at 6:59pm

sorted for the two now

How?

Email or just added to your ticketmaster account? 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Northern Éire View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Northern Éire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2023 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

Might have 2 spare. Let me know if you need them. I'll know later this evening. 

Are you able to change the match tickets Name and Passport Number (of the season ticket holder) from the original application to a different Name and Passport Number (of a non-season ticket holder) ??
conorbcmx View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conorbcmx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2023 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

More comfortable bringing that to a game than the passport, which I usually have to do

I would only have chunky passport or my driving license that fits nicely in wallet. Assuming Driver License will be valid ID and can use that for the reference (in the off chance they check at the gates anyway)?
got email to tell me driving license works fine
Eamo knocklyon View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eamo knocklyon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2023 at 7:45pm
Is anyone traveling up from Glyfada. If so how you planning the journey.
Particularly after the game as it will be around 11.30pm. I'm trying to figure the best and safest way
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2023 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by conorbcmx conorbcmx wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

got email to tell me driving license works fine

Cheers
Il Principe View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il Principe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2023 at 8:17pm
is login to ticketmaster same as portal?

can't get in

sorted now

Edited by Il Principe - 06 Jun 2023 at 8:23pm
Ceemo3185 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceemo3185 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2023 at 8:40pm
Got tickets for the game one of the tickets are in someones name who isn't going. Would we be able to exchange the ticket still under his name?
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2023 at 9:29pm
Tickets on sale on the Greek FA website now, prices range from 20-60 euro.

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2023 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

sorted for the two now

How?

Email or just added to your ticketmaster account? 

Emailed them 
Mr_T View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2023 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

From the FAI:

𝟮𝟲𝟬𝟬 𝗦𝗨�£�£𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗦𝗘𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗖𝗘 🇮🇪
The Greek FA have confirmed an extra allocation of tickets for Ireland supporters taking the total up to 2600
All ticket requests for the fixture have now been now satisfied with supporters contacted 🙌

Does this mean this is now no longer an oversubscribed game and goes on people's records?

Edited by Mr_T - 06 Jun 2023 at 11:30pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 103>
  Share Topic