You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Greece - 13th Oct 2024 - Travel and Accommodation
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Greece - 13th Oct 2024 - Travel and Accommodation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 102>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2023 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by skimcg skimcg wrote:

Disregard. My issue was trying to speak with someone in the ticket office. 

If its urgent ring up on Monday & ask to be put through the TO.

I'm sure they get a mountain of emails so filtering through the nonsense ones to the ones that are important is probably a task in itself.
Sponsored Links

Pearse1879 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearse1879 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2023 at 6:58pm
Anyone heard any whispers of when the invoices will be in for this trip? I'm guessing it'll be this week 
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2023 at 11:17pm
Did everyone get sorted?

Gary - what was the total amount that applied?
Mr_T View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2023 at 12:11am
My spare ticket is back in the pot with the TO.  Just got a reply today. 
conor253 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conor253 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2023 at 9:16am
Originally posted by Mr_T Mr_T wrote:

My spare ticket is back in the pot with the TO.  Just got a reply today. 
I emailed them to return mine as I am starting a new job around the game so can't travel. Haven't got a reply yet, but I presume if I don't get an invoice the application will have been cancelled.

eoinmpc View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eoinmpc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2023 at 10:15am
I was talking to a Greece supporter and he reckons the home end wont be a sell out so we should be able to get tickets through ticketmaster no bother if it comes to it. Hoping to get in the away end obviosuly if we have some luck
cliftonville1879 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliftonville1879 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2023 at 2:17pm
We were 1,000 tickets short I think & a total of 1500 were available. 
VanBosch View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanBosch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2023 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by cliftonville1879 cliftonville1879 wrote:

We were 1,000 tickets short I think & a total of 1500 were available. 

That’s some demand - 2,500. Would estimate huge numbers for France and Netherlands games later in the year.
cliftonville1879 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliftonville1879 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2023 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by Bonehead24 Bonehead24 wrote:

Got sorted with 2 tickets but know the unsuccessful mail says 2,500 applications were received. Still significantly less than 10%, so surely you'd be hopeful that the Greeks would agree. 
Bonehead24 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonehead24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2023 at 3:08pm
You'd be hoping the silence on prices/invoice is a good sign with regard to FAI getting extra tickets
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2023 at 6:21pm
Must be some talk that they are having…surely it’s a simple question with a simple answer 🤔
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
eoinmpc View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eoinmpc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2023 at 6:41pm
I emailed the FAI portal and they said they would know on Friday 
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2023 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by eoinmpc eoinmpc wrote:

I emailed the FAI portal and they said they would know on Friday 
5.30pm, by any chance? LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2023 at 9:36am

The FAI are waiting on confirmation from the HFF (Greek FA) regarding a potential increase in ticket allocation and details of ticket pricing.  It is expected that there would be details on this provided by next week.

Robsham1 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robsham1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2023 at 9:42am
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

The FAI are waiting on confirmation from the HFF (Greek FA) regarding a potential increase in ticket allocation and details of ticket pricing.  It is expected that there would be details on this provided by next week.

If its to be next week and given not to expect them to update early in the week if it was the end of next week and you throw in a timeframe to pay by and sorting all that out, would we imagine it will be a collection over there or a post out?
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2023 at 9:45am
Originally posted by Robsham1 Robsham1 wrote:

If its to be next week and given not to expect them to update early in the week if it was the end of next week and you throw in a timeframe to pay by and sorting all that out, would we imagine it will be a collection over there or a post out?
Digital tickets these days 
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2023 at 9:55am

Cheers Gary. Is there any way of knowing how Greek ticket sales are going so far? Presumably their FA will be more amenable to selling us more tickets if they expect to have loads of spares. 
El Puto Amo
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2023 at 9:57am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Cheers Gary. Is there any way of knowing how Greek ticket sales are going so far? Presumably their FA will be more amenable to selling us more tickets if they expect to have loads of spares. 

They aren't on sale yet it would appear, from both their ticketmaster or the Greek fa site, just says no events for sale.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 102>
  Share Topic