You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Malta Away 20th November

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2022 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Where is everyone staying? Golden Tulip booked up

Same.
Sponsored Links

kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2022 at 2:23pm
Valentina (just around the corner)
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Tyronebhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2022 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Same.

Aye, in there too. Think Reds' rearranged game against Glentoran is on the Sunday afternoon and is live on Sky, I believe Bogball.

Edited by Tyronebhoy - 24 Oct 2022 at 3:29pm
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All
lukesmyth9 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukesmyth9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2022 at 4:35pm
Loads are in be.Hotel
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2022 at 9:20am
Originally posted by Tyronebhoy Tyronebhoy wrote:

Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Same.

Aye, in there too. Think Reds' rearranged game against Glentoran is on the Sunday afternoon and is live on Sky, I believe Bogball.

Interesting-I could have a former Reds double league winner accompanying me Smile
cliftonville1879 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliftonville1879 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2022 at 3:28pm
Didn’t realise the reds game is on the Sunday too. Brilliant, now I’ve an excuse to start boozing early Clap
Dannyfitz3 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dannyfitz3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2022 at 9:55am
anyone heard anything on the portal? They seem to be cutting it fine with letting people know. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 7:03am
Originally posted by Dannyfitz3 Dannyfitz3 wrote:

anyone heard anything on the portal? They seem to be cutting it fine with letting people know. 
Dont see an issue. Anyone who applied will get one. 
danmoore View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 10:44am
I read some comments on a Facebook group saying that everyone who applied got a ticket and they're just waiting on the Maltese FA to confirm pricing
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2022 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Dannyfitz3 Dannyfitz3 wrote:

Sure there's no rush.

There was never going to be an issue here, the FAI could have asked for any amount of tickets and they'd have got them
williemc83 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williemc83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2022 at 8:40am
Originally posted by danmoore danmoore wrote:

I read some comments on a Facebook group saying that everyone who applied got a ticket and they're just waiting on the Maltese FA to confirm pricing
Club games in Malta are generally €8 so can't see these being much more.
Jock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2022 at 10:24am
Originally posted by trapscat trapscat wrote:

there is 6am flight from Malta to Milan and 11am flight to Dublin on Monday the 21st back in Dublin at 1pm.if anyone is in a hurry home. We just booked it. Was hoping to get the direct Sunday night but would never make it at that kick off time. 

Booked this myself. Do you have to go 'landside'  and go through security etc when transferring at BGY? Seeing conflicting info online
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2022 at 11:30am
Arriving in Bergamo in Spetember we were instantly in the passport control room and didn't seem anywhere from memory you would connect. Saying that we were through passport control in minutes and security coming back the other way was a similar time.

You may have seen this news article on the Bergamo website from 2017  but not sure how upto date it is. Seems you would have needed to adhere to the rules.

Ryanair extended its connecting flights service to Milan Bergamo Airport. From July 3rd, Ryanair customers can

• Book connecting flights on the first 25 (of up to 300 new routes) via Milan Bergamo on Ryanair.com

• Connect to/from Alicante, Athens, Barcelona, Bari, Brindisi, Cagliari, Catania, Corfu, Ibiza, Lanzarote, Lamezia, Madrid, Malaga, Malta, Naples, Palermo, Pescara, Trapani, Valencia and Zaragoza

• Transfer ‘airside’ between connecting flights without having to go ‘landside’

• Checked-in baggage transferred through to their final destination

• One booking reference for both flights

brendy_éire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brendy_éire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2022 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Roberto_Carlow Roberto_Carlow wrote:

Arriving in Bergamo in Spetember we were instantly in the passport control room and didn't seem anywhere from memory you would connect. Saying that we were through passport control in minutes and security coming back the other way was a similar time.

The airside connections would, from memory, only work for intra-Schengen flights.
City Till I Die
trapscat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapscat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2022 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Jock Jock wrote:

Originally posted by trapscat trapscat wrote:

there is 6am flight from Malta to Milan and 11am flight to Dublin on Monday the 21st back in Dublin at 1pm.if anyone is in a hurry home. We just booked it. Was hoping to get the direct Sunday night but would never make it at that kick off time. 

Booked this myself. Do you have to go 'landside'  and go through security etc when transferring at BGY? Seeing conflicting info online
I just checked the airport website which has, if your coming from a schengen destination (Malta) and you have your boarding pass for d flight to dublin, No need to go through security checks. Follow some signs for flight connections. So hopefully its going to be easy enough. But if in doubt look for the other confused Irish people, been me Ha ha Smile
TheBigFella32 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBigFella32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2022 at 9:38am
Booked flights today. Living in Holland so doing Saturday from Amsterdam and back to Holland via Brussels on Tuesday night. €140 return 2 weeks beforehand, I can’t complain about that! Booked Alexandra Hotel in st julians awhile back for half nothing too. Looking forward to this one.
brendy_éire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brendy_éire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2022 at 9:58am
Malta invoices are out. €31.50 seems fairly steep.
City Till I Die
dwilliams100100 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwilliams100100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2022 at 10:03am
Thought they'd be less than that alright. First away game and got one so assuming anyone who applied did Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>
  Share Topic