You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Armenia (h) nations league

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLOCK115Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Armenia (h) nations league
    Posted: 17 Sep 2022 at 3:41pm
hi lads I’m just wondering if any of you on this forum are from Roscommon and I’m wondering if there is a supporter club here I tried contacting a guy called Declan Murphy who I was told was over it and a bus went from Roscommon to the games. I am badly stuck for a lift up to Armenia along with two of my friends so any help would regarding the supporters club be greatly appreciated thanks 
Sponsored Links

foggy.nelson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2022 at 8:32am
Sligo (North West supporters club) might be doing a bus. I used to travel with them when in college in sligo. They used to do pick ups along the way
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2022 at 9:47am
I am getting the train up and and am still looking for a lift back to Carrick on Shannon after the match  .

Sligo (North West supporters club) do not have enough numbers to rent a bus for this game unfortunately.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
mouldymould View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mouldymould Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2022 at 10:36am
Expressway route 23 leaves Busarus at 11pm heading for Sligo and stopping at Carrick on Shannon on the way
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2022 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by mouldymould mouldymould wrote:

Expressway route 23 leaves Busarus at 11pm heading for Sligo and stopping at Carrick on Shannon on the way

Seen that already man ,I have to get back a bit earlier for work so I was hoping for a lift and could throw in a few quid for petrol .
Cabs88 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabs88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2022 at 4:48pm
Depending on the fixture, there’s normally a supporters bus running from
Longford to LR if that’s any use to you. I’ll post up details if there’s one going next week. 
Beidh lá eile ag an bPaorach
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2022 at 8:54am
Originally posted by Cabs88 Cabs88 wrote:

Depending on the fixture, there’s normally a supporters bus running from
Longford to LR if that’s any use to you. I’ll post up details if there’s one going next week. 

Hey buddy - That would be great , Thanks!
michelog View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michelog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2022 at 10:23pm
anyone looking for singing section tickets for Armenia at home (114) at face value. Send me a message 
Shea6721 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shea6721 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2022 at 5:30am
I have 6 tickets available for Armenia game as we all can't make it. Section 116. 4 Adults and 2 children. Will take €100 for the lot. 
They will be sent by ticketmaster from my Fai account

John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2022 at 1:36pm
Anyway enough of the post mortems and quibbling over Kenny. Thoughts on the XI to face Armenia? Don't see too many changes myself, fitness issues notwithstanding, Hendrick for the suspended Cullen and surely Ogbene has to start for one of the front pair.
Idah Dream!
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2022 at 1:53pm

Bazunu; 

Egan, Collins, O'Shea; 

Doherty, Brady

Molumby, Parrott  Knight 

Obafemi, Ogbene

Edited by B6 6HE - 25 Sep 2022 at 1:54pm
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2022 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by B6 6HE B6 6HE wrote:

Bazunu; 

Egan, Collins, O'Shea; 

Doherty, Brady

Molumby, Parrott  Knight 

Obafemi, Ogbene

Sack him on the spot if he tries Parrott behind the front two again. Been tried and failed. 
B6 6HE View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B6 6HE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2022 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by SeaSharp SeaSharp wrote:

Bazunu; 

Egan, Collins, O'Shea; 

Doherty, Brady

Molumby, Parrott  Knight 

Obafemi, Ogbene

Sack him on the spot if he tries Parrott behind the front two again. Been tried and failed. 

I think he's a 8 10 hybrid.

Too slow for front and not clinical. Decent engine and good flicks. Good game to try him.

You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2022 at 2:28pm

Originally posted by SeaSharp SeaSharp wrote:

Bazunu; 

Egan, Collins, O'Shea; 

Doherty, Brady

Molumby, Parrott  Knight 

Obafemi, Ogbene

I think he's a 8 10 hybrid.

Too slow for front and not clinical. Decent engine and good flicks. Good game to try him.

It absolutely isn't. He's not a midfielder and dropping back to 2 in midfield in a must win game after all the previous failures with that system would be straight up insane.
Greener92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greener92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2022 at 2:31pm
Have 4 tickets seated together available for this. PM if interested 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2022 at 2:48pm
Think it will be the same team that started with Hendrick in for Cullen. .

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2022 at 4:25pm
Just avoid defeat , that's the main thing at the moment 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2022 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Think it will be the same team that started with Hendrick in for Cullen. .

Id have no major issue with that although i feel Ogbene has to accomodated. Hes a real handful and looks like scoring if given the chance. Hes in form also. I think were wasting an opportunity leaving him on the bench right now.
I love beer gardens
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
  Share Topic