Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Finn Azaz

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2024 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

LOL
Sponsored Links

J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2024 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by SeaSharp SeaSharp wrote:

Originally posted by J89 J89 wrote:

Originally posted by 50%lesssugar&salt 50%lesssugar&salt wrote:

Originally posted by djhegzy djhegzy wrote:

So is he john nice? and who is john nice, he appeared out of the blue and was making 20 posts+ a day, now disappeared. views seem very different though Tongue

I doubt he is John Nice. John Nice is a decent poster if a bit over enthusiastic at times and with a strong love for Smallbone. Definitely not a troll though. Thought this dude Foden was another reincarnation of Hotlips Hoolahan or possibly Left Foot. 
John took his enthusiasm over to Twitter and went full retard on the whole Palestine/Immigration/Government thing. 

That Twitter account was weird before he went full retard as you put it. Would say the lads at least in his 40s from his posts here but his Twitter account screamed 14yr old fan boy.

Link?

He's posted the link to it on here before. It's some Liverpool fan account.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2024 at 5:09pm

Originally posted by SeaSharp SeaSharp wrote:

Originally posted by 50%lesssugar&salt 50%lesssugar&salt wrote:

So is he john nice? and who is john nice, he appeared out of the blue and was making 20 posts+ a day, now disappeared. views seem very different though Tongue

I doubt he is John Nice. John Nice is a decent poster if a bit over enthusiastic at times and with a strong love for Smallbone. Definitely not a troll though. Thought this dude Foden was another reincarnation of Hotlips Hoolahan or possibly Left Foot. 
John took his enthusiasm over to Twitter and went full retard on the whole Palestine/Immigration/Government thing. 

That Twitter account was weird before he went full retard as you put it. Would say the lads at least in his 40s from his posts here but his Twitter account screamed 14yr old fan boy.

Link?

He's posted the link to it on here before. It's some Liverpool fan account.

He was a strange one! Obsessed with stats and ratings, surely you couldn’t enjoy football like that.
Stimpy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 9:17pm
Scores Thumbs Up
Tapo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 9:55pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 10:43pm
I dream of front 4 of Ogbene, Azaz, Szmodics and Ferguson 
Bukowski View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bukowski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2024 at 11:45pm
Lovely. Minimum movement, no rush, nothing frantic, great shot.
He's 23 now, I hope we keep hold of him.
"The third path to wisdom is experience, and is the most bitter."
darman28 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2024 at 7:48am
Great to see him get of the mark for Boro.
That is his 8th of the season in the Championship I think?
Hopefully he gets called up in March.
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2024 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by darman28 darman28 wrote:

Great to see him get of the mark for Boro.
That is his 8th of the season in the Championship I think?
Hopefully he gets called up in March.

Equals his tally from last season.
Stimpy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stimpy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2024 at 3:38pm
Scores again! Thumbs Up
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2024 at 3:38pm
Scores again, has to be in squad in marchClap
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2024 at 3:49pm
It would be disazaztrous if he isn't in the squad next month.
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 2:46pm
Seems a good head with his head screwed on:

Just a side point, I thought his paternal grandparents were Irish (from Cork). He speaks in that article about his maternal grandmother who is Israeli. Just wondering where he gets Azaz from. Maybe he took the mothers maiden name.

Anyone know the craic with his background and how he qualifies?
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Just a side point, I thought his paternal grandparents were Irish (from Cork). He speaks in that article about his maternal grandmother who is Israeli. Just wondering where he gets Azaz from. Maybe he took the mothers maiden name.

The article says a "matriarchal family headed up by his grandmother" so sounds like his father wasn't about and he took his mothers name. surprised him picking Ireland over Israel if so
ButtySugrue View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButtySugrue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2024 at 3:38pm

The article says a "matriarchal family headed up by his grandmother" so sounds like his father wasn't about and he took his mothers name. surprised him picking Ireland over Israel if so

He loves the Palestine
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2024 at 9:37am
https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/international-soccer/finn-azaz-it-was-always-ireland-its-always-been-a-goal-of-mine-to-play-for-ireland/a1170051758.html

Seems his link to Ireland is much stronger than most of us thought! Must of taken his mothers maiden name as his dad is from Cork! He references coming here a lot as a kid and the fact his great-grand uncle is the famous Cork dual star Brian Murphy!

I thought he should a couple of bright flashes in his little cameo on Tuesday. Definitely one I'd like to see given more time in the summer 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Godzilla View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2024 at 9:39am

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/international-soccer/finn-azaz-it-was-always-ireland-its-always-been-a-goal-of-mine-to-play-for-ireland/a1170051758.html

Seems his link to Ireland is much stronger than most of us thought! Must of taken his mothers maiden name as his dad is from Cork! He references coming here a lot as a kid and the fact his great-grand uncle is the famous Cork dual star Brian Murphy!

I thought he should a couple of bright flashes in his little cameo on Tuesday. Definitely one I'd like to see given more time in the summer 

He could have scored an equaliser had he been a bit more ambitious and had a shot when he first came on. 

Gary Breen was screaming for him to shoot. LOL It was there to be hit.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2024 at 9:50am
Looks line nvidic LOL.

Loved his post game interview. Looks a decent prospect too.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718>
  Share Topic