You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Enoch Burke - DISMISSED

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 18>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2023 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

He's some man for turning up wherever he's not supposed to be and then refusing to f**k off.

He's like those protestants up northLOL

His sister actually reminds me of the one who screamed no surrender through the broken glass door at Belfast City Hall a few years ago.

Very odd family 

what an iconic video that is LOL I can't find it now but I'm near sure there's a video of her from the signing of the GFA shouting abuse at unionist politicians for backing it as well

There's a reddit post of someone who worked at City Hall that night and they were saying how the door became a tourist attraction for months afterwards and they'd have videos of folks screaming No Surrender in accents from all round the world LOLLOLLOL
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2023 at 12:48pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2023 at 1:15pm
He'll be turning up at Court Number 1 in Wimbledon this summer
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2023 at 1:19pm
Could do with Mickey Kelly and his Renault Megane getting "involved"
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Given's zimmerframe View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Given's zimmerframe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2023 at 2:50pm
His legs definitely havent gone yet
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2023 at 4:56pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2023 at 8:24am
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
dangere_here View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dangere_here Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2023 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/school-staff-would-not-feel-comfortable-working-with-enoch-burke-if-he-returns-mzkj9qdj2

WTF do they mean if he returns? It's not like he's got a job waiting on him. He's literally made himself unemployable bar in some yee haw redneck school in Utah maybe. He won't even get a job in Supermacs if he wants it. 
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2023 at 8:03pm
I don't know Danger Here, he's showing some serious security guard standing still and not leaving his station skills. These things don't go unnoticed in the high stakes world of SG Recruitment.
It would damage this forums' reputation
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2023 at 11:56am
Still showing up - fines up over 20k - no word on how they are going to enforce this though, just saying they'll increase the fines
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2023 at 1:46pm
Saw some stag had yer man dressed up as Enoch Burke there over the weekend and they took photos of him standing outside every pubLOL
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2023 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Saw some stag had yer man dressed up as Enoch Burke there over the weekend and they took photos of him standing outside every pubLOL

LOL
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2023 at 10:38am
After turning up pretty much everywhere he's not wanted for the last month, Enoch has somehow managed to turn up late at the High Court this morning for his own hearing on the review of his fines.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 4:17pm

Would have been an enjoyable experience to be a fly on the wall in court today

Edited by Sham157 - 07 Mar 2023 at 4:18pm
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 4:33pm
We really need to get TV cameras into courtrooms in this country.

I wonder which of them was the one that got arrested.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 5:24pm
Footage of one of them being quite literally being dragged out of the building LOLClap

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 6:37pm
Does the sister ever change her clothes? LOL
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2023 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Does the sister ever change her clothes? LOL

You will probably end up on a date with her in Whelans some evening with 5 euro in your pocket.  
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 18>
  Share Topic