You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Enoch Burke - DISMISSED

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 18>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 11:52am
Whatever they purport to be, before they started their cosplaying, the father's background would've been Catholic before she got her hands on him and he would've been a normal enough, if timid, bloke. From what I know of the mother's background, she most likely would've had the same background as everyone else in Mayo. She's clearly an intelligent woman but I suspect mentally ill, and that untreated mental illness has been passed down to the children unfortunately, not helped by whatever weird, Americanised, upbringing they had depriving them of normal friendships and interactions. I mean look at the Ballyhaunis heads on them. They clearly don't have the same lineage as Ian Paisley or the zealots from Ballymena.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 6:28pm
I heard that they were right troublemakers in NUIG.  Apparently very homophobic literature being written by one of the family in some social club and it was banned and he tried to sue the college. 
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2023 at 6:28pm
They remind me of the Adams Family. 

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 9:01am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

So he’s turning up as normal on Monday then yeah? 
Absolutely. He'll be there first thing. 
A bit later than predicted....he's turned up at the school this morning! LOLLOLLOL
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 9:15am
Presumably now he's sacked they can just call the police or a security company or someone and have him removed from the school. Which I'm guessing is maybe what he wants?
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 9:32am
Ruined his own career now intent on causing as much damage as possible to the kid’s education. 

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 9:39am
What’s the story with him being dropped off? LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 9:42am
What's the story with there being camera crews outside when he got there - clearly been tipped off that it would be worth their while to be there 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 9:45am
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

What's the story with there being camera crews outside when he got there - clearly been tipped off that it would be worth their while to be there 
To be fair this was always going to happen. 
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 9:46am
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Doubt they needed to be was obvious he was going to do something like this
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 9:58am
Was always going to happen
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 10:08am
Be some craic being a student there and that dope turning up. Heard lads used to hold hands going into his class to wind him up LOL
Chips don't bounce
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 10:52am
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Be some craic being a student there and that dope turning up. Heard lads used to hold hands going into his class to wind him up LOL
Class LOLLOLLOL
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 12:49pm
Surely there should have been a police presence denying him access to the school. He’s been sacked, is a religious fundamentalist and is clearly a danger to children. Shouldn’t be allowed on school grounds. If reporters knew he was going to turn up, the Gardai surely did too.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 12:53pm
he wants to be arrested again

an absolute looper 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 12:54pm
Dangerous lunatic.  The type of fella who could do a mass shooting.

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by notpropaganda73 notpropaganda73 wrote:

he wants to be arrested again

an absolute looper 

Seems like he has been 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2023 at 2:49pm

He's back at the school again this afternoon.

He doesn't really seem to be grasping the concept of being sacked here...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 18>
  Share Topic