You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

November Test Matches©®

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanBosch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 7:10pm
Nothing mentioned today at the conferences that I saw - announcement must still be a way off.
Sponsored Links

kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2022 at 12:12pm
id imagine it won't be announced untill October 10th now.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
craiglen View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craiglen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2022 at 4:04pm
https://extra.ie/2022/09/20/sport/soccernews/haaland-ireland-friendly

Nothing new here but dates possibly firmed up.
Fan's game record: 5 Caps, 1 goal, 2 assists, 140 km covered
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2022 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by craiglen craiglen wrote:

https://extra.ie/2022/09/20/sport/soccernews/haaland-ireland-friendly

Nothing new here but dates possibly firmed up.

Dates mentioned up thread a few days ago but yeah nothing new.

I'd be surprised if anything was announced before the euros draw. Get either of these 2 and we won't be playing them in November.

It'd have to be Wednesday & Saturday. Players only report in Sunday evening so train Monday & Tuesday, play Wednesday. Play Malta Saturday & World Cup starts Sunday so Sat likely the last day of friendly games 

Edited by wanderer - 20 Sep 2022 at 4:26pm
Fanny MaGee View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fanny MaGee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2022 at 10:30pm
Maltese press reporting we're playing them Friday 18th or Saturday 19th. Home game Wednesday and away one Saturday is most likely I reckon. 

Ask MaGee
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 1:02pm
Rather oddly the games have been confirmed. Usually you'd have expected them to wait until after the draw.

Norway home Thursday 17th
Malta away Sunday 20th

Edited by wanderer - 21 Sep 2022 at 1:05pm
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Rather oddly the games have been confirmed. Usually you'd have expected them to wait until after the draw.

Malta away Sunday 20th

Edit: Found it

I read that the Malta match has to take place before the world cup starts. The world cup starts at 2pm Malta time on the 20th. 

Could be looking at a midday or 11am kick-off? If you consider the opening ceremony midday might not be the right time to start. 

Edited by Deane - 21 Sep 2022 at 1:22pm
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 1:21pm
FAI have confirmed it. Malta game is the same day as the opening game of the World Cup, probably later on that evening.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 1:27pm
Odd alright
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

FAI have confirmed it. Malta game is the same day as the opening game of the World Cup, probably later on that evening.

No idea to be honest. I think it has to be on before the world cup starts but that's just a guess given that when the WC starts all other friendly games etc are supposed to be over and done with
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

Malta away Sunday 20th

I read that the Malta match has to take place before the world cup starts. The world cup starts at 2pm Malta time on the 20th. 

Could be looking at a midday or 11am kick-off? If you consider the opening ceremony midday might not be the right time to start. 

5pm Malta time. So our game probably 8pm local time
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

Malta away Sunday 20th

5pm Malta time. So our game probably 8pm local time

Ahh you're right sorry. I googled World Cup start time and it obviously gave me the time in Ireland and not the time in Qatar. 
Daragho View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daragho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 2:14pm
Is the Norway game on the Season Ticket? I presume so.
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Daragho Daragho wrote:

Is the Norway game on the Season Ticket? I presume so.

Yeah, it's the last game on the season ticket
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Daragho View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daragho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 2:18pm
Thanks!
Fanny MaGee View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fanny MaGee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2022 at 9:03am
Lads, myself and my son won't be able to make the Norway game so selling 2 season tickets for this game, €40 for the pair. They're Cat B's in the South Upper, Block 514, Row C. Can transfer them via Ticketmaster and sort the payment with PayPal. DM if interested.
Ask MaGee
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 5:09pm
What are the prices for the Haaland sorry Norway game 
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2022 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

What are the prices for the Haaland sorry Norway game 
Premium €70/€80*

CAT A €60*

CAT B €50*

CAT C €40*

CAT D €30*

Family B €100*

Child €15*
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic