Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Uefa Champions League 2022/23

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2023 at 9:58pm
Clear penalty at the end there, why wasn’t it looked at?

City need to find a way of killing games off when they’re so dominant
That first half was like forest at the weekend it was that one sided 

Haaland looking frustrated at times as he was making runs and wasn’t being found 

Game on for the second leg 
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2023 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Nice hand to ball action there at the endStern Smile

Nothing to see here 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2023 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Why does Spitty G bother with Grealish, he does nice pretty stuff but can't score or set up goals. 
Surely Foden will start again ahead of him

Amazing how often he passes the ball back! Some City fans will still tell you he’s a great player.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2023 at 10:05pm
Ever think that Guardiola instructs him to do that?

Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2023 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Ever think that Guardiola instructs him to do that?

LOL
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2023 at 10:17pm
So you think Grealish goes onto the pitch every week and does his own thing and continues to get picked every week?
He’s totally changed his game from what he was at Villa. Clearly that’s under instruction from his coach.

The biggest thing Pep talks about in press conferences is “control”
Grealish is being picked at the minute as he can keep the ball in tight spaces and Pep uses the inverted wingers to have more of a control of the game. He’s explained this several times 

Also, Grealish is having a good season and was good tonight again.

There’s no real issue here, other than those still obsessed with him 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 22 Feb 2023 at 10:18pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2023 at 10:23pm
For £100m you expect your winger to contribute goals and assists, Grealish barely does that! He’s great at winning fouls and slowing the game down which certainly doesn’t benefit someone like Haaland.

Next you’ll be telling us Pep instructs Kyle Walker to blast every cross at the oppositions first man.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2023 at 10:23pm
VAR
LOL What a total waste of time and farce it has become 

Glaring errors week in week out allowed to stand 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2023 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

For £100m you expect your winger to contribute goals and assists, Grealish barely does that! He’s great at winning fouls and slowing the game down which certainly doesn’t benefit someone like Haaland.

Next you’ll be telling us Pep instructs Kyle Walker to blast every cross at the oppositions first man.

His goals and assist numbers are improving along with his all round performance this season 

He was good tonight, I don’t get the obsession 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2023 at 10:31pm
Jadon Sancho wasn’t far off £100M and hasn’t got great goals or assists stats for a man who’s played a similar number of league games as Grealish
Why’s he not rent free in your head too Brendy?

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 22 Feb 2023 at 10:31pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2023 at 10:31pm

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

His goals and assist numbers are improving along with his all round performance this season 

He was good tonight, I don’t get the obsession 

He’s an attacker for Man City and he has three goals this season! Mahrez who gets a lot of stick from City fans has 11 goals, some difference.

Pointing out a players flaws is now seen as an obsession, nice one.

Edited by BrendanD88 - 22 Feb 2023 at 10:33pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2023 at 10:32pm
It’s every game you comment on Grealish (apart from when he scored the winner at the Emirates last week)
Come on, admit you’re a little bit obsessed 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2023 at 10:35pm

Jadon Sancho wasn’t far off £100M and hasn’t got great goals or assists stats for a man who’s played a similar number of league games as Grealish
Why’s he not rent free in your head too Brendy?

Sancho took about 3 months off and has still got more goals than Jack! He’s been a poor signing for United so far.

Rent free for commenting on a player on a football forum? Grow up.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2023 at 10:37pm
They’ve played a similar number of league games and Grealish has better stats, just about as they’re very similar. You never mention Sancho after every game where he doesn’t contribute an assist though was my point. 

Grealish hasn’t lived up to the £100m fee yet. Don’t think I’ve ever said he has, nor have I ever said he’s a great player 

Merely commented that he had a good first half tonight and in general has been good recently 

Anyway, the talking point tonight should be VAR

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 22 Feb 2023 at 10:38pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2023 at 10:37pm

It’s every game you comment on Grealish (apart from when he scored the winner at the Emirates last week)
Come on, admit you’re a little bit obsessed 

A quick search will show you that’s not true.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2023 at 10:40pm

They’ve played a similar number of league games and Grealish has better stats, just about as they’re very similar. You never mention Sancho after every game where he doesn’t contribute an assist though was my point. 

Grealish hasn’t lived up to the £100m fee yet. Don’t think I’ve ever said he has, nor have I ever said he’s a great player 

Merely commented that he had a good first half tonight and in general has been good recently 

Anyway, the talking point tonight should be VAR

And I’ve commented a few times on how poor a singing I think he’s been and have given my reasons on why I think he makes City a worse side with him in the starting 11. 

And you feel the need to respond each time! You obsessed with me? Is that how this works now?

Edited by BrendanD88 - 22 Feb 2023 at 10:40pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2023 at 10:42pm
Yeah you comment every week, that’s my point 

Even in the games he plays well in LOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2023 at 10:45pm

Yeah you comment every week, that’s my point 

Even in the games he plays well in LOL

A quick search will show you're making stuff up again.

Every week Cry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
  Share Topic