You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English PL 22/23 season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 23>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2023 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Kane, what a **** 
what he do?
Got a bit of a slap in the mush and went down like he'd walked into a punch from Sonny Liston...
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Sponsored Links

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2023 at 11:08pm
Kane what a **** LOL

Surprised they called it out on Sky
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2023 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Kane what a **** LOL

Surprised they called it out on Sky

Gary Neville certainly didn’t.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2023 at 9:54am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Kane, what a **** 
what he do?
Got a bit of a slap in the mush and went down like he'd walked into a punch from Sonny Liston...
Was a bit more than that in fairness. He pushed a player over, ref blew for a free and he barreled into Doucoure provoking a reaction from him. 
Coleman hunkering over him is a great image, would love to know what was said. 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2023 at 10:27am
Wasn't really a slap, more of a claw/gouging action to his face and eye

Brain dead by Doucoure. Can have no complaints with the red card

Kane made the most of it but 90% of footballers would probably do the same

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 04 Apr 2023 at 10:28am
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2023 at 2:09pm

Miguel Delaney is reporting that Leicester are considering an approach for Martin O'Neill. Jaysis. 
I get the plan insofar as they only have 9 games left to save themselves so there isnt much time for planning and they want a manager with a strong personality for the short term. Seems a bit mad nonetheless. 
El Puto Amo
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2023 at 7:19pm
Fabrizio Romano reporting that Chelsea are considering Lampard until the end of the season LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2023 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Fabrizio Romano reporting that Chelsea are considering Lampard until the end of the season LOL
Frank has unfinished business there!
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2023 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

Possibly.

And speaking of "unfinished business", any chance you could elaborate on your question to me from the Barcelona thread?

In case you've, er, forgotten, it was:

You’ve a bee in your bonnet about Barca. Francophile? As in the general.

I'd like to know why you imagine I might be an admirer of General Franco.

And it's probably better that you give me your answer before I post what I think was behind it.

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2023 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Possibly.

And speaking of "unfinished business", any chance you could elaborate on your question to me from the Barcelona thread?

And it's probably better that you give me your answer before I post what I think was behind it.

Go on. Your never shy about letting people know what you think!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2023 at 9:23pm

Possibly.

And you are?

From the tone of some of your previous posts, and in the absence of any explanation from you, I can only assume that it's because I'm from "the other side of the house".

And in your eyes, all such people must automatically be admirers of a ruthless dictator who started a brutal civil war which saw a half a million people die and then after seizing power, went on to repress the Spanish people mercilessly for 40 years, during which time he tortured, abused and murdered countless thousands more, while sending many others into exile.

You know, like people who automatically assume eg that I'm a Rangers fan, and refuse to accept it when I state that I'm most emphatically not.

Which prejudicial judgement of me on your part is ironically the very essence of the bigotry which you doubtless would otherwise claim to deplore.

Edited by Territorial - 05 Apr 2023 at 9:28pm
counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2023 at 9:34pm
To quote yourself Terri, this is the premier league thread. HTH
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2023 at 9:47pm

Possibly.

And you are?

From the tone of some of your previous posts, and in the absence of any explanation from you, I can only assume that it's because I'm from "the other side of the house".

And in your eyes, all such people must automatically be admirers of a ruthless dictator who started a brutal civil war which saw a half a million people die and then after seizing power, went on to repress the Spanish people mercilessly for 40 years, during which time he tortured, abused and murdered countless thousands more, while sending many others into exile.

You know, like people who automatically assume eg that I'm a Rangers fan, and refuse to accept it when I state that I'm most emphatically not.

Which prejudicial judgement of me on your part is ironically the very essence of the bigotry which you doubtless would otherwise claim to deplore.
Still plenty of drugs in east Belfast then!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2023 at 10:51pm
Originally posted by counterlock counterlock wrote:

To quote yourself Terri, this is the premier league thread. HTH

Aye, but when I challenged KK's post on the Barca thread, he steadfastly refused to answer there., even though he had visited it.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2023 at 10:56pm

Possibly.

And you are?

I shall take that non-response as an admission that you have no answer to my own surmising.

Which was that because I'm from the "other side of the house", you automatically assume that I must also be someone who admires nasty, right wing dictators like Franco.

Which assunption makes you the bigot, not me.

Edited by Territorial - 05 Apr 2023 at 10:58pm
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2023 at 11:15pm

Possibly.

And you are?

I shall take that non-response as an admission that you have no answer to my own surmising.

Which was that because I'm from the "other side of the house", you automatically assume that I must also be someone who admires nasty, right wing dictators like Franco.

Which assunption makes you the bigot, not me.
Wise up
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2023 at 2:12pm
Jesse Marsch set for the Leicester job
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2023 at 4:33pm
Brighton getting well stitched up by the officials...
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 23>
  Share Topic