You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Technology - Bah humbug

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2022 at 9:15am
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

I have a vpn but still can't watch RTE on the laptop? Any tips around that?

What does tell you?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2022 at 12:04am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

I have a vpn but still can't watch RTE on the laptop? Any tips around that?

What does tell you?

??? I hid the address of IPV4 

My IP Address is:

IPv4: ? xxxxxxxx

IPv6: ? Not detected

It would damage this forums' reputation
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2022 at 8:37am
Weird.

Google what's my IP address and see what it says.

Edited by horsebox - 06 Aug 2022 at 8:38am
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2022 at 8:04pm
No it showed my IP address I just put in xxs as I didn't want to show it on here? Maybe I'm beeing needlessly paranoid Big smile

The google and what's my ip both match 

It would damage this forums' reputation
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2023 at 3:35pm
Ive googled and cant find anything that works so any help appreciated if anyone has experienced this and has any tips or a solution.

So I’ve an iPad Air 4 (although this also happened on my old one)and anytime Im watching anything, be it the IPTV, YouTube or any of the players, the volume level lowers by itself. Even when I manually increase it, it just drops back down again almost instantly. Ive toyed with all the sound settings of which there are or seems to be only one or two that should affect it. Its obviously a software issue be it intentional or a glitch. 
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2023 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Ive googled and cant find anything that works so any help appreciated if anyone has experienced this and has any tips or a solution.

So I’ve an iPad Air 4 (although this also happened on my old one)and anytime Im watching anything, be it the IPTV, YouTube or any of the players, the volume level lowers by itself. Even when I manually increase it, it just drops back down again almost instantly. Ive toyed with all the sound settings of which there are or seems to be only one or two that should affect it. Its obviously a software issue be it intentional or a glitch. 

GF had the same problem, it was the volume button that was stuck in she had to send it off for repair.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2023 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

GF had the same problem, it was the volume button that was stuck in she had to send it off for repair.
Was her volume going down fully though seeing as the button was stuck? Just copped my original post wasn’t as clear as it should be. When I said the level lowers, it lowers a bit, as in about 15-20% its doesnt go completely silent.
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2023 at 3:51pm
maybe you're just going deaf
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2023 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

maybe you're just going deaf
Thats why I need it to stay up full
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2023 at 5:38pm

Was her volume going down fully though seeing as the button was stuck? Just copped my original post wasn’t as clear as it should be. When I said the level lowers, it lowers a bit, as in about 15-20% its doesnt go completely silent.

Ah, something different so. Yeah hers kept going fully down like the button was being held down. Id say you're right with it being some sort of software issue then.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2023 at 5:46pm

Ah, something different so. Yeah hers kept going fully down like the button was being held down. Id say you're right with it being some sort of software issue then.
Thumbs Up
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2023 at 6:10pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2023 at 7:18pm
Yeah that was one pf the sound settings i toyed with already. No joy. Even activated it powered off, restarted and then knocked it off again.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2023 at 7:47pm

Yeah that was one pf the sound settings i toyed with already. No joy. Even activated it powered off, restarted and then knocked it off again.

Any updates pending?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2023 at 7:56pm
Nope all up to date. Ive googled and found people asking the same question but thers never an answer that works
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2023 at 11:24pm
AppleThumbs Down
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic