You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eurovision 2022

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 12:07am
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

Of course they won.

Scotland should do the right thing next month too and bang in a few own goals.
it should stop there though LOLLOLLOL
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 12:13am
they practically got 12 points off every one of the 39 countries that voted through the public vote.  Only dropping 37 points.  Picking up an average of 11 points off every one of the 39 countries that voted. They were never going to be caught. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 12:14am
6 men who should be out fighting.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 12:20am
Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

erm they were and said they'll be back on the frontline on monday Stern Smile
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 12:20am

Go f**k yourself. Literally one of that band is fighting in the war and he wasn’t on stage. You absolute ****.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 12:21am

LOL Trigger is back baby Clap
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 12:23am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Go f**k yourself. Literally one of that band is fighting in the war and he wasn’t on stage. You absolute ****.
Wow freedom of speech! Some fool! Go off there and start crying on your porch again 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 12:24am
Zinchenko or your lad from Everton should win PFA Player of the year on this basis
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 12:25am
f**k me you'd swear it was a horrendous song the way some lads are getting pissy over this LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 12:26am
thought it was a catchy tune tbh, the ballads were meh.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 12:27am

Wow freedom of speech! Some fool! Go off there and start crying on your porch again 
I’m exercising my freedom of speech by calling you a ****. You’re a ****. An absolute ****. Stop crying you snowflake. You’re a ****.

As You Were
Three in a row
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 12:28am
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

thought it was a catchy tune tbh, the ballads were meh.

Very catchy I thought. Clap
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 12:32am

I’m exercising my freedom of speech by calling you a ****. You’re a ****. An absolute ****. Stop crying you snowflake. You’re a ****.
Think you’re the snowflake! Maybe you should Google it. Maybe stay off the drink aswell for the rest of the night you’ve had enough. 
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 12:34am
stop sitting on the fence there Franko 
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 12:38am

Think you’re the snowflake! Maybe you should Google it. Maybe stay off the drink aswell for the rest of the night you’ve had enough. 
Maybe stop making ignorant comments and using “freedom of speech” as an excuse for your stupid comments.

As You Were
Three in a row
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 12:43am

Maybe stop making ignorant comments and using “freedom of speech” as an excuse for your stupid comments.
You’re so tolerant a great example to us all. Bravo!
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 12:46am

1 member of the band is fighting as we speak. The rest of the lads are going back to fight on Monday. Freedom of speech doesn’t excuse you from being an idiot.

As You Were
Three in a row
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2022 at 12:52am

1 member of the band is fighting as we speak. The rest of the lads are going back to fight on Monday. Freedom of speech doesn’t excuse you from being an idiot.
You sound like their spokesperson. At least you’ve cut down on the language. Go to bed now Frank.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic