You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dara Costelloe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dara Costelloe
    Posted: 21 Apr 2022 at 6:58pm
On the bench for Burnley this evening.
Sponsored Links

gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2022 at 7:56pm
was gufc underage and made his loi debut versus Finn Harps in 2018.Very fast and skilfull has moved up front for the U23’s in the last few months scoring a lot of goals ,

Edited by gufct - 21 Apr 2022 at 7:57pm
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2022 at 8:21pm
Hopefully he sees some minutes in the remaining games, be good to see a Limerick lad make his PL debut. Good chance he might if Jackson remains in charge.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2022 at 12:12pm
Ex Galway United and now playing for the Clarets and Irish to boot , yep ticks all my boxes . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
J89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2022 at 1:51pm
On the bench again. Are Burnley missing anyone our is Jackson just rewarding someone that's played good for him with the U23s.
Greenie50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenie50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2022 at 2:56pm
Cornet is out, but he's a winger and he started the last game, Costello was on the bench there too. Seems he's getting a reward. Maybe looking to prepare him for if they do go down, might see a good amount of gametime in the Championship.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2022 at 5:08pm
Burnley are running out of players at the moment as we have six starters out injured .
That's one reason we had 2 unders 23 players on the bench today 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2022 at 2:11pm
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2022 at 2:46pm
Hopefully might get some minutes in the Championship this season as a squad player, Burnley getting relegated might help him a bit.

Wasn't selected in Crawford's Under 20 squad recently even though he's from the 2002 group, he seems like one that could be looked at for the next Under 21 campaign.
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2022 at 7:03pm
Starts the season opener.

I don't think this was expected?
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2022 at 7:03pm
Starts the season opener for Burnley vs Huddersfield
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2022 at 7:03pm
Big night for Costelloe as he starts Burnley's opening game of the season in the Championship. Apparently wasn't even given a squad number in the announcement yesterday and then starts tonight. 

Edited by You Tell Me - 29 Jul 2022 at 7:05pm
darman28 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2022 at 7:19pm
With McNeil and Cornet going/gone, Gudmundsson injured, there is a big lack of wingers in the Burnley squad so Costello gets his chance to see what he can do. I hope he does well and tries to take his change.

Edited by darman28 - 29 Jul 2022 at 7:22pm
Greenie50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenie50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2022 at 7:42pm
Great moment for the lad.

Talk is he'll be a striker, rather than a winger, where he was moved to last year in their U23s and was scoring goals.
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2022 at 7:50pm
First I’ve heard of his name but I’m chuffed for him. 
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2022 at 7:58pm
Dara was on the bench for the last 5 games. Great player with a tremendous attitude. Delighted for him 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2022 at 8:09pm
Does Dara actually pronounce his surname the same way as Elvis or are we going to have to put up with another 15 years of the Kin-Sella stuff with every English commentator pronouncing his name wrong?
Technical_method View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Technical_method Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2022 at 8:26pm
Missed a sitter but is playing well for such a young lad. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic