You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Scotland Away 24th Sep 2022

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 585960
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2022 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

Originally posted by trainee trainee wrote:

Anyone who was on the delayed Edinburgh flight to Dublin don't forget to claim for compensation.

I filled it out during week & just got email to say my expenses & compensation were approved. Payment will be in my account within 10 working days.

Yep - Got the same email this morning - Won't believe it until it appears in my account though Wink

Was on the same flight filled in the form but no reply back, going to give them till Monday to reply before ringing them or sending another email. 
Let the Games begin ...
Sponsored Links

Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2022 at 9:13am
Originally posted by Deco Deco wrote:

Anyone who was on the delayed Edinburgh flight to Dublin don't forget to claim for compensation.

I filled it out during week & just got email to say my expenses & compensation were approved. Payment will be in my account within 10 working days.

Yep - Got the same email this morning - Won't believe it until it appears in my account though Wink

Was on the same flight filled in the form but no reply back, going to give them till Monday to reply before ringing them or sending another email. 

Keep at them! 

All the lads in our group filled in the form on Monday and got the email on Friday .
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2022 at 10:05am

Our compensation arrived this morning - We all got €250 each .

Ryanair - A great bunch of lads Clap
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2022 at 11:10am

Was on the flight too, it’s still coming up invalid flight details when I enter it. I email customer services also but no reply yet! Can see them dragging it out
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2022 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Was on the flight too, it’s still coming up invalid flight details when I enter it. I email customer services also but no reply yet! Can see them dragging it out

Keep at them buddy Message them publicly on all their social media platforms  !

They actually also randomly emailed me yesterday to say I was being compensated €34 for a flight that was cancelled in March 2020 .
aidz View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aidz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2022 at 5:51pm
Really enjoyed this trip.
Was there back in 2014 and didnt like it as was too edgy and refused entry into a lot of bars.
This time, stuck to the celtic bars. Grace in town was a great spot. Stayed opened to late and live music to midnight. locals were sound.
went to malones early saturday morning/lunch, but diidnt think much of it f4ckin serving plastic glasses at noon!!. moved to some wee sh1thole for a few and had good craic with the local scruffs.
hit the brazen head for gary og on the saturday afternoon and it was a great sing song. great voice that lad.
scottish supporters on the streets were sound. inside they were giving it loads which added to the atmosphere.
good away end. good singing by us and good game.
afterwards we returned to grace's and it was busy until the band finished.
Really enjoyable weekend and looking forward to the next away! #ybig
You'll never beat the Irish
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 585960
  Share Topic