You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Scotland Away 24th Sep 2022

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 60>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il Principe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2022 at 1:34am
was this game changed from the friday to the saturday?
Sponsored Links

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2022 at 7:08am
Originally posted by Il Principe Il Principe wrote:

was this game changed from the friday to the saturday?

Yeah a number of weeks ago to facilitate Ukraine needing to play in the play offs for world cup. 

FlyinFlynner View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlyinFlynner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 3:43pm
3 of us have bought tickets for Home End Section K2. Had a few gargles in us buying them and only now realizing we are up in the gods.
ccfcmurphy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 6:23pm
4 of us in the home end too, Section F2.
Does anyone know which section the away end will be ? 
There's no point being the richest man in the graveyard
PMc10 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PMc10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 6:31pm
isbthisba sell out or is there still an option to buy?
ccfcmurphy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 6:40pm
There’s still some available. You literally just need an email to set up an account.
There's no point being the richest man in the graveyard
PMc10 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PMc10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 6:57pm
thank you
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by PMc10 PMc10 wrote:

isbthisba sell out or is there still an option to buy?
Home end tickets online but wouldn't be recommended after the experience others had in the home end last time.

Away tickets won't be open for applications until a few weeks before the match
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by ccfcmurphy ccfcmurphy wrote:

4 of us in the home end too, Section F2.
Does anyone know which section the away end will be ? 
Opposite end of the ground. Usually around A1-A5
Qazaishvili View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qazaishvili Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2022 at 1:04pm
Considering buying tickets in the home section for this one given that there should be a big demand for away end tickets.  Has anyone any idea what kind of an away record you would need to secure an away end ticket? 
"..but the fools, the fools, the fools! they have left us our Fenian dead..."
Robsham1 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robsham1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2022 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Qazaishvili Qazaishvili wrote:

Considering buying tickets in the home section for this one given that there should be a big demand for away end tickets.  Has anyone any idea what kind of an away record you would need to secure an away end ticket? 

According to Scottish FA website its now a Sell Out!
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2022 at 2:59pm
Wouldn't be advising anyone to go into the home end after the sh1te that went on at the last game.
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2022 at 3:35pm

I was successful in getting a ticket for the Euro 2020 play-off in Bratislava (22k capacity stadium) with only a couple of away games on my record at that time (before the pandemic f**ked everything up!). I also got a ticket for Luxembourg away (even smaller stadium, 10k capacity) with the same record.

Main difference between last time we played Scotland and now of course is that John Delaney is no longer there to dish out tickets to his mates in the 'Football Family'. Thumbs Up
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
tapfit2004 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tapfit2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2022 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

I was successful in getting a ticket for the Euro 2020 play-off in Bratislava (22k capacity stadium) with only a couple of away games on my record at that time (before the pandemic f**ked everything up!). I also got a ticket for Luxembourg away (even smaller stadium, 10k capacity) with the same record.

Main difference between last time we played Scotland and now of course is that John Delaney is no longer there to dish out tickets to his mates in the 'Football Family'. Thumbs Up

Yeah the away record was far less important the last time. It was more about meeting John randomly around Ireland and asking him for a ticket. That worked far better than actually travelling to away games. 
Let Christy Take It.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2022 at 3:45pm

This ,

fair few i know arent going and i would expect anybody with any sort of away record say 2 away games to be ok 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Qazaishvili View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qazaishvili Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2022 at 3:59pm
thanks for the replies lads. I'll only have one post-covid away game on my record by the time we play in Glasgow, but I'd have 2 of the last 3 away games pre-covid if that makes sense (Copenhagen and Geneva). I was thinking of just getting a home end ticket and covering up the Ireland jersey if I can't get an away ticket (and now also actually mange to find a home ticket!). Couldn't imagine any away fans ever getting hassle like that at the Aviva!     
"..but the fools, the fools, the fools! they have left us our Fenian dead..."
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2022 at 4:25pm

I think the Playoff was 2 aways on the record and even a lucky few with 1 got offered returns. That’s probably the best to work off as I think we got over 2000 tickets and if we get 5% for September we are due a similar number. Uptake on recent away games haven’t been that higher either since covid. Baku, Armenia and Poland all small enough numbers it seems and Luxembourg just about oversubscribed.
lukesmyth9 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukesmyth9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2022 at 4:53pm
I reckon 2/4 of the last away games will probably be okay post covid so any two of Azerbaijan, Luxembourg , Armenia and Ukraine. This is just my guess by the way! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 60>
  Share Topic