You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Scotland Away 24th Sep 2022

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 60>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2022 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by ccfcmurphy ccfcmurphy wrote:

Got 4 tickets for the home end. Do people think the Scot’s would mind the presence of a few Irish in the home end ? 

I didn't have a plesent experience in the home end last time round.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Sponsored Links

wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2022 at 7:44pm

Got 4 tickets for the home end. Do people think the Scot’s would mind the presence of a few Irish in the home end ? 
Eh yeah I think they'll mind.

Wouldn't recommend it
limerick lad View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limerick lad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2022 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

I didn't have a plesent experience in the home end last time round.

Similar. I was expecting it to be hostile but the amount of sectarian stuff shocked me. 
just hit the fecking thing
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2022 at 12:38am

was in the home end myself last time we were there and it was hostile in the extreme. 90 mins of pure venom.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2022 at 8:36am
no real issues beside the  away fans section though clearly plenty did 

Still am sure the away fans in the away section enjoyed their first away game …..
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
trapscat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapscat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2022 at 9:06am
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

was in the home end myself last time we were there and it was hostile in the extreme. 90 mins of pure venom.
Had tickets myself in the away, my two mates were in d home section, far end of ground, someone spat at them. They said it was hostile. Not going this time

Edited by trapscat - 01 May 2022 at 9:07am
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2022 at 9:27am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Still am sure the away fans in the away section enjoyed their first away game …..
LOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2022 at 7:59am

LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
ColemanKillybegs123 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColemanKillybegs123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2022 at 12:38pm

LOLLOL
We're on the one road!
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2022 at 1:12pm

I met fellas in the away end and it was the first match they had been at never mind an away game.
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColemanKillybegs123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2022 at 2:08pm
Anyone here getting the boat over from Larne to Cairnryan? 
We're on the one road!
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2022 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by ColemanKillybegs123 ColemanKillybegs123 wrote:

Anyone here getting the boat over from Larne to Cairnryan? 

Remember if someone is organising a bus to let Gerk know the correct hotel to go to Wink
T HEP O U N DING View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T HEP O U  N DING Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2022 at 9:51pm
Do we know when ticket information for the away end will be announced? First time applying through the season ticket, not sure at all about the process
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2022 at 7:01am
Originally posted by T HEP O U  N DING T HEP O U N DING wrote:

Do we know when ticket information for the away end will be announced? First time applying through the season ticket, not sure at all about the process

Bit early for a panic Smile
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColemanKillybegs123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2022 at 9:05am

Yep haha. I would imagine the scots are waiting to see what we'll give them and hopefully return the favour
We're on the one road!
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2022 at 9:09am

Yep haha. I would imagine the scots are waiting to see what we'll give them and hopefully return the favour
5% we gave them
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColemanKillybegs123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2022 at 9:39am
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

5% we gave them

Let the panic commence so LOL
We're on the one road!
Garethr95 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garethr95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2022 at 9:17pm
I also bought tickets for the Scotland home end. It is my first game watching Ireland away from home. 

Surprised to hear that the scottish fans would be sectarian. I thought dark side of glasgow would be to busy supporting England to care about going to a Scotland game! 

Would travel over to watch Celtic regularly. Id imagine the gallowgate or graces will be the spot for the Irish away support. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 60>
  Share Topic