You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Scotland Away 24th Sep 2022

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 60>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2022 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

Any pub suggestions for Edinburgh on the Friday night - Would like to see the U21 game ?

Burke & hare 
Western Bar 

But not as good as they used to be 
Sponsored Links

colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2022 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Given that it looks like it was under-subscribed, I wonder will it now end up counting for future games.

If it's on rte then try the international bar near the meadows. It's the Edinburgh Celtic supporters club hangout and shows a lot of sport. The Irish pubs in the city centre are all tourist orientated and would only have sky/bt.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2022 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

Any pub suggestions for Edinburgh on the Friday night - Would like to see the U21 game ?

Burke & hare 
Western Bar 

The western used to do £5 lap dances mid week Wink
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
BarryD View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BarryD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2022 at 4:53pm
Lads, four of us are travelling and would love to get up to 4 tickets for anywhere in the ground. Please let me know and can arrange to pick up in Dublin. Thanks
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2022 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

Burke & hare 
Western Bar 

The western used to do £5 lap dances mid week Wink

krankie and the wokes have banned tops off now in edinburgh 
Roykeane16 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roykeane16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2022 at 6:11pm
Have 4 seated together in the home section. Bought as a safety, let me know if you are or anyone is still looking for tickets. 
Fkilmartin View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fkilmartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2022 at 8:49pm
I know it’s very unlikely but anyone have spare away end tickets. . Any help would be much appreciated. Have flights and accommodation sorted, just missed out on tickets
Thanks 
LovelyLiam View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLiam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2022 at 8:52pm
For anyone still waiting for an invoice to come through, I received mine this evening via ticketmaster. Looks like they were delayed a bit for some people 👍🏻
"They found me in a shop"
justdoit View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justdoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2022 at 9:18pm
I’d take the four if they’re still available?
justdoit View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justdoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2022 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Roykeane16 Roykeane16 wrote:

Have 4 seated together in the home section. Bought as a safety, let me know if you are or anyone is still looking for tickets. 
I’d take the four if they’re still available?
BarryD View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BarryD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2022 at 11:49pm
Hi, are those 4 tickets still available? Thanks 
Maxpro View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maxpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2022 at 12:05am
Yes thanks would be great if you could help me .
Let me know please as really stuck.

Chris886 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris886 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2022 at 12:55am
well lads, forum isn’t letting me reply to anyone directly but I’m looking for a home end ticket for a friend if anyone can help out thanks. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2022 at 11:33am
Did all you folk just miss the portal or not bother applying  or suddenly just decide to go? Would you not try emailing the TO and see if you can be sorted? Its doesnt seem to have been over subscribed so they may well have a few tickets kicking around or have returns.
Roykeane16 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Roykeane16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2022 at 11:41am
Sorry 4 tickets gone this morning. Hopefully you get sorted 
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2022 at 11:49am
I think that this is oversubscribed as most know I look after ticketing for Mullingar SC. We are in the middle of moving members on the portal and knew that there would be issues with members  first time away records not up to date accessing portal ordering on one site paying on another to list a few possible problems.
So as a fail safe member using portal for first time order and so do club members use the same email as club and only get one ticket.
Usually I’m offered spares if members do everything right and are successful like Kazakhstan Armenia Ukraine this sorts some who missed the deadline for applying or decided last minute.
This game they are coming off the club application which we have no issues with the only reason ai can see for this is that there is a waiting list of unsuccessful applicants 
All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
ColemanKillybegs123 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColemanKillybegs123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2022 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Missy Missy wrote:

I think that this is oversubscribed as most know I look after ticketing for Mullingar SC. We are in the middle of moving members on the portal and knew that there would be issues with members  first time away records not up to date accessing portal ordering on one site paying on another to list a few possible problems.
So as a fail safe member using portal for first time order and so do club members use the same email as club and only get one ticket.
Usually I’m offered spares if members do everything right and are successful like Kazakhstan Armenia Ukraine this sorts some who missed the deadline for applying or decided last minute.
This game they are coming off the club application which we have no issues with the only reason ai can see for this is that there is a waiting list of unsuccessful applicants 

Am I the only one who has absolutely no idea what any of this means? 
We're on the one road!
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2022 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by ColemanKillybegs123 ColemanKillybegs123 wrote:

Originally posted by Missy Missy wrote:

Am I the only one who has absolutely no idea what any of this means? 

Yeah it's a bit confusing. I'm going to assume it's some people came off SC applications and applied using their own new accounts ?

If I'm right, applying on one site and paying on another.... Nothing new, it's been like that for a long time, don't see the issue with it as it's 2 separate systems.

The game wasn't over subscribed as everyone with an away record got tickets and it ended up with people who've never been to away games being allocated tickets.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 60>
  Share Topic