You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Scotland Away 24th Sep 2022

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 60>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2022 at 6:18pm
Why on earth was this fixture date changed?! Stern Smile

Edited by irishmufc - 14 Apr 2022 at 6:18pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sponsored Links

Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2022 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Because one of the Scotland Ukraine nations league games has been moved into this window. 
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2022 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Because one of the Scotland Ukraine nations league games has been moved into this window. 

Thumbs Up
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2022 at 6:36pm
Could possibly be an afternoon kick off which would allow for a day trip .
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Mr_T View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr_T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2022 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

Anyone have any indication when kick off times might be confirmed.

Booked with easyJet so it seems not to bad to change flights.  If I can get a late one back the night of the game won't even need to change accomodation.  Could be all sorted for £25
ColemanKillybegs123 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColemanKillybegs123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2022 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Mr_T Mr_T wrote:

Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

Anyone have any indication when kick off times might be confirmed.

Booked with easyJet so it seems not to bad to change flights.  If I can get a late one back the night of the game won't even need to change accomodation.  Could be all sorted for £25

I'd imagine we will know soon enough, although earliest I can see this one on would be 5pm, you'd be cutting it tight to be leaving Hampden to be grabbing a late flight from Glasgow
We're on the one road!
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColemanKillybegs123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2022 at 4:59pm
Tix for Scotland Home end for Sale already

We're on the one road!
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2022 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by ColemanKillybegs123 ColemanKillybegs123 wrote:

They were on sale ages ago after the draw was done and the original fixture was confirmed.

From what I've seen today there's irish lads snapping up tickets that come available today. Wouldn't be surprised if the Scots put a stop to that.

Game confirmed today for a 7.45 kick off as well

Edited by wanderer - 22 Apr 2022 at 5:10pm
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2022 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

They were on sale ages ago after the draw was done and the original fixture was confirmed.

From what I've seen today there's irish lads snapping up tickets that come available today. Wouldn't be surprised if the Scots put a stop to that.

They didn't give much of a f**k back in 2014, they probably wont care for a much less significant NL game that probably wont even sell out either.

Edited by Bandwagon - 22 Apr 2022 at 5:33pm
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2022 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

They didn't give much of a f**k back in 2014, they probably wont care for a much less significant NL game that probably wont even sell out either.
True, but this could well be their last home game if they get to the world cup, that'd sell out no problem.

We also know how much of a mess ticketing was in 2014 so they didn't have much choice probably but to allow it.

Edited by wanderer - 22 Apr 2022 at 5:45pm
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2022 at 8:36pm
I presume this will be oversubscribed for Irish fans?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2022 at 8:41pm
Depends on the allocation and if the FAI can secure a reciprocal agreement for away fans in Dublin. I think our entitlement is around 2.5k so with a proper scheme in place these days, those that deserve will recieve.
Downman View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Downman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2022 at 8:53pm
I have heard that G7 G8 & G6 sections of Hampden park have been bought by Irish support, got myself two tickets today myself, extremely cheap
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2022 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Downman Downman wrote:

I have heard that G7 G8 & G6 sections of Hampden park have been bought by Irish support, got myself two tickets today myself, extremely cheap
Took a couple of these as insurance in case my options for the Ireland section fall through.
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColemanKillybegs123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2022 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

Originally posted by Downman Downman wrote:

Took a couple of these as insurance in case my options for the Ireland section fall through.

bought 3 tix in G7 also. A nice bit of insurance to have
We're on the one road!
Beavis View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2022 at 8:21pm
I3 bought...cant believe was so easy !
Started out trying to put in my old UK number and address...but no need.

Was there an Irish outdoor tinnies congregation last time out? 

Mount Florida is not too nice, but nearby Pollokshaw Road is lovely, esp on a warm eve. Queen's Park/Pollockshaw Road might be the place. Not meaning to be dramatic but wonder if there'd be trouble at Georges Square or Glasgow Green.

<insert witty comment>
ccfcmurphy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2022 at 4:36pm
Got 4 tickets for the home end. Do people think the Scot’s would mind the presence of a few Irish in the home end ? 
There's no point being the richest man in the graveyard
EireDub View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EireDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2022 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by ccfcmurphy ccfcmurphy wrote:

Got 4 tickets for the home end. Do people think the Scot’s would mind the presence of a few Irish in the home end ? 

Sure they’re thinking of doing the same when they visit us 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 60>
  Share Topic