You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Russian Invasion of Ukraine

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 180>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine
    Posted: 21 hours 4 minutes ago at 12:53pm
Bad day for Russia. 

According to Russians, as a result of the morning strike on Dzhankoy, 3 launchers of the S-400 air defence system and a radar were destroyed! 

As well as 2 S-300 launchers and a warehouse of ammo S-300/400.

Comes at a time Russia is pulling it's peace keeper's from Armenia. I'd say they won't be long seeing combat.

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 12:44pm
Supporting the Palestinian people and the Palestinian authority but not HAMAS means you have a brain. These boys don't. Probably go around chanting Yemen make us proud turn another ship around.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by TRV TRV wrote:

Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Originally posted by Mush Cassidys Donkey Mush Cassidys Donkey wrote:

More resources than any  of its enemies,  keep  dreaming MI5/CIA/NATO/IDF rat boy

That's the thing I find fascinating about the rat licker and Tory Boy, there so gullible to what they're being feed it's unbelievable. 

And yet you and the other clown (TRV) wash, rinse and repeat the bog standard, conspiracy theoretical line on this conflict. A lot of which comes directly from the Kremlin and is disseminated across the internet for you clowns to ingest and repeat on places like here. If you were posting the equivalent rubbish on the Palestine thread you’d be hounded off here.
Palestine thread? Do you even know  there is one? An onslaught on a civilian population by your buddies but all you can talk is about nonsense freemaiden gibberish 

*Euromaidan. Read a book or something. And I support the Palestinian people. I’m consistent, at least.

Edited by Het-field - 13 Apr 2024 at 12:32pm
TRV View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 12:25pm

More resources than any  of its enemies,  keep  dreaming MI5/CIA/NATO/IDF rat boy

That's the thing I find fascinating about the rat licker and Tory Boy, there so gullible to what they're being feed it's unbelievable. 

And yet you and the other clown (TRV) wash, rinse and repeat the bog standard, conspiracy theoretical line on this conflict. A lot of which comes directly from the Kremlin and is disseminated across the internet for you clowns to ingest and repeat on places like here. If you were posting the equivalent rubbish on the Palestine thread you’d be hounded off here.
Palestine thread? Do you even know  there is one? An onslaught on a civilian population by your buddies but all you can talk is about nonsense freemaiden gibberish 
TRV View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 12:12pm

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 12:05pm

At least Russia bots are people paid to spread that information. You do it for free. Maybe you should emigrate to Russia and apply your skills there?
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 9:32am

Mush Cassidys Donkey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2024 at 9:27am

TRV View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 10:45pm
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 9:45pm
Of course he wanted all of Ukraine. Odessa he drools over the thought.. Kyiv falling to russian would be a decisive blow. They lost so much equipment for the land they had to withdraw from and bar the very south they haven't gained a whole lot for the near half a million visit. He wanted Kharkiv, Sumy and Chernihiv too. 
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 9:00pm
Novaya Gazeta do a detailed look at who Russia is financing the war and for how long it can sustain it. If you can't be arsed reading it: Putin has a lot of levers he can pull to keep this war going for many many more years. 
It would damage this forums' reputation
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

Do you boys reckon Russia didn't cripple Ukraines energy infrastructure day 1 because they thought they'd walk it and take over?

Ukraine's air defence was good when activated and even improved but with missile stocks dropping to low levels Russia are now hurting then bad in this regard. Crazy to think the US want's Ukraine to stop hitting refineries when they're getting hit hard themselves. Lucky it didn't happen during the winter.

I dont know to be honest. Putin did say He was only after the eastern part and that the attack on Kiev was to disable communications. I wouldnt know who to trust but thats actually how its turned out.

I didnt know US wants Ukraine to stop hitting refineries. But there again I wouldnt necessarily trust them either. 

The Fear factor of the Energy Crisis was big at the start of the war. And Then the gas pipelines got attacked. Still no one wants to know who did it in the Western World. We can draw your own conclusions of that.
If Russia captured Kyiv there's no way they wouldn't lay claim to such a prized possession. They'd say it's now a Russian city. 

The Americans don't want unstable oil prices in an election year so they Russia to be able to export and not use dwindled supplies for themselves only.

Id say so. The plan may have been if We get to take Kiev its a plus but also the main aim couldve been what they said to disable communications and then also it may have served as just a distraction. Do you remember being told the russians only have old tanks and its all they have and it shows how weak the Russian army is.

You may well be right about that and to me it shows their power and control in this war.
It's true about the tanks but it's also true for Ukraine. Even the Leo's and Abrams are quite old. 
Im sure it was true about the tanks. But the point Im trying to make is We were told this as evidence that that was all the Russians had to offer. Clearly 2 years later this wasnt the case.
The have persistently either undersold or did not know russian capability.
I mean they described the Russian army pretty well. Ageing armour, decent heli's and jet's. Big stockpile of advanced missiles and a lot of artillery shells in storage. The invasion was badly planned but if planned well the secret would have gotten out and Ukraine would have been ready to engage, mining the border areas in advance. IMO Putin's strategy was the best shot they had and it failed.
I cant see how if Publicly He stated He was after Eastern Ukraine and to knock out comms in Kiev with the initial invasion, how his strategy has failed. He has done what He said on the tin. So I guess you believe He was after all of Ukraine and it failed. I dont see how He has any interest in invading all of Ukraine as it would have been a hostile people He was taking over. 
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 3:32pm

Do you boys reckon Russia didn't cripple Ukraines energy infrastructure day 1 because they thought they'd walk it and take over?

Ukraine's air defence was good when activated and even improved but with missile stocks dropping to low levels Russia are now hurting then bad in this regard. Crazy to think the US want's Ukraine to stop hitting refineries when they're getting hit hard themselves. Lucky it didn't happen during the winter.

I dont know to be honest. Putin did say He was only after the eastern part and that the attack on Kiev was to disable communications. I wouldnt know who to trust but thats actually how its turned out.

I didnt know US wants Ukraine to stop hitting refineries. But there again I wouldnt necessarily trust them either. 

The Fear factor of the Energy Crisis was big at the start of the war. And Then the gas pipelines got attacked. Still no one wants to know who did it in the Western World. We can draw your own conclusions of that.
If Russia captured Kyiv there's no way they wouldn't lay claim to such a prized possession. They'd say it's now a Russian city. 

The Americans don't want unstable oil prices in an election year so they Russia to be able to export and not use dwindled supplies for themselves only.

Id say so. The plan may have been if We get to take Kiev its a plus but also the main aim couldve been what they said to disable communications and then also it may have served as just a distraction. Do you remember being told the russians only have old tanks and its all they have and it shows how weak the Russian army is.

You may well be right about that and to me it shows their power and control in this war.
It's true about the tanks but it's also true for Ukraine. Even the Leo's and Abrams are quite old. 
Im sure it was true about the tanks. But the point Im trying to make is We were told this as evidence that that was all the Russians had to offer. Clearly 2 years later this wasnt the case.
I mean they described the Russian army pretty well. Ageing armour, decent heli's and jet's. Big stockpile of advanced missiles and a lot of artillery shells in storage. The invasion was badly planned but if planned well the secret would have gotten out and Ukraine would have been ready to engage, mining the border areas in advance. IMO Putin's strategy was the best shot they had and it failed.
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 3:19pm

Putin had no interest in taking Kiev. It was basically a shot across the bow to get the yanks and Ukraine to the negotiation table, which did happen. Every single military expert has said this upon review of the events that the initial force of 40k troops was insignificant. If Putin was intent on taking Kiev along with Western Ukraine he would have mobilized over 1m troops with heavy machinery behind it. The initial army that was mobilized was less than 1% of Russia's military force. That tells its on story in itself. 

No, RFK said that about the 40k troops.

Did RFK say it? Didn't know that. Reinforces the figure credibility even more so. Thanks for that. 

In the video YOU shared where he repeats the Kremlin line. I assume you have the data to share that every single military expert said what you claim they have said.

Hate to be pedantic but Your wrong Het-Field.

I shared the videoLOL
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 1:10pm

Putin had no interest in taking Kiev. It was basically a shot across the bow to get the yanks and Ukraine to the negotiation table, which did happen. Every single military expert has said this upon review of the events that the initial force of 40k troops was insignificant. If Putin was intent on taking Kiev along with Western Ukraine he would have mobilized over 1m troops with heavy machinery behind it. The initial army that was mobilized was less than 1% of Russia's military force. That tells its on story in itself. 

Did RFK say it? Didn't know that. Reinforces the figure credibility even more so. Thanks for that. 

In the video YOU shared where he repeats the Kremlin line. I assume you have the data to share that every single military expert said what you claim they have said.
Mush Cassidys Donkey View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mush Cassidys Donkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 1:07pm

OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 1:02pm

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2024 at 12:17pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 180>
  Share Topic