You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Armenia Away 4th June

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 44>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote craiglen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Monaghan247 Monaghan247 wrote:

Evening Folks,

*First time poster*

Just realized I'm going to be in Georgia for work a few days before this game so hoping to travel down to Yerevan for it on my own. 

What are the chances of being able to get a ticket for this game at this point? Will likely book the Best Western as a I seen a few others have done so.

Thanks in advance,
John

The short answer is if you come down to Yerevan you will get sorted, either from another fan with a spare or from the FAI.
Fan's game record: 5 Caps, 1 goal, 2 assists, 140 km covered
Sponsored Links

irish_goat View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_goat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 4:18pm
Always best to go through the ticket office, you'll get your name up the list for future aways (this will matter for Scotland) and you'll not be facilitating harvesting. 
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 4:59pm

Evening Folks,

*First time poster*

Just realized I'm going to be in Georgia for work a few days before this game so hoping to travel down to Yerevan for it on my own. 

What are the chances of being able to get a ticket for this game at this point? Will likely book the Best Western as a I seen a few others have done so.

Thanks in advance,
John

I will also be in Georgia Thursday and Friday before the game Beer
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 5:30pm

Evening Folks,

*First time poster*

Thanks in advance,
John
Email customer-relations@fai.ie
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
trevwaterford View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trevwaterford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 5:52pm
I emailed them a few days ago , no reply and tried to ring them today and keep getting error message on their phone number so can't get through.
ColemanKillybegs123 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColemanKillybegs123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by trevwaterford trevwaterford wrote:

I emailed them a few days ago , no reply and tried to ring them today and keep getting error message on their phone number so can't get through.

I'd say they're up to their eyes at the moment trying to sort out home and away tix for the 4 upcoming games. 

Give them a week or so and give them a ring, there will be absolutely no issues with tickets for this game. Or at least I'll be absolutely shocked if there are
We're on the one road!
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by ColemanKillybegs123 ColemanKillybegs123 wrote:

Originally posted by trevwaterford trevwaterford wrote:

I'd say they're up to their eyes at the moment trying to sort out home and away tix for the 4 upcoming games. 

Give them a week or so and give them a ring, there will be absolutely no issues with tickets for this game. Or at least I'll be absolutely shocked if there are
Like Tbilisi in 2019 it was collection at the hotel, and there was lots of spare tickets. Mail the ticket office, failing that there'll be a spare ticket in Yerevan.
FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
Monaghan247 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monaghan247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 6:24pm
Cheers Folks,

Tried to get onto the away portal but had no luck getting a link in my emails. Has anyone a number for the ticket office. Tried multiple today and all lead to dead lines? 

Still going to go to Yerevan regardless anyways as have flights home booked and will be good craic anyways. 
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monaghan247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

Evening Folks,

*First time poster*

Thanks in advance,
John

Nice one talking the night train myself from Tbilisi. Arrive Yerevan 6am.
Bznjy View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bznjy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2022 at 8:26pm
well lads,

Is there many flying out from yerevan on the Wednesday to Austria? (4:45am flight) Airline told me they couldn’t change the flights to an earlier date (the Sunday or Monday) so I’ll be flying back on my own.

Hoping there’s a few sticking around til the tuesday I could hang around with in Yerevan. Let me knowThumbs Up
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 7:07am
Originally posted by Bznjy Bznjy wrote:

well lads,

Is there many flying out from yerevan on the Wednesday to Austria? (4:45am flight) Airline told me they couldn’t change the flights to an earlier date (the Sunday or Monday) so I’ll be flying back on my own.

Hoping there’s a few sticking around til the tuesday I could hang around with in Yerevan. Let me knowThumbs Up

I will be there until Wednesday. Although after a few hours with me you would probably rather be on your own.
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 7:07am

Evening Folks,

*First time poster*

Thanks in advance,
John

On the Friday night yeah? Same as myself. Had a flight booked but it got changed.
davereilly View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davereilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 8:43am

well lads,

I have a 4:30am flight on Wednesday. Would be weird to have two flights to Vienna 15 mins apart, so I imagine that's the same one. Austrian airlines, right?
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monaghan247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 8:54am

well lads,

I will be there until Wednesday. Although after a few hours with me you would probably rather be on your own.

Ill be there until Tuesday midnight myself flying home via Vilnius. Hoping to get a day tour out of Yerevan on Monday to a few sights if anyone wants to join.
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monaghan247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 8:55am

Evening Folks,

*First time poster*

Thanks in advance,
John

On the Friday night yeah? Same as myself. Had a flight booked but it got changed.

Yeah on Friday night too. Will link up before then sure and sort the tickets down. Easiest way to book is at the station.
Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 9:02am
There's a flight to Vienna with Wizz at around midnight on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning as well
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 11:23am
Invoice received. €6. Any word on how many applicants?

Edited by Deane - 19 May 2022 at 11:27am
giveittochristie View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote giveittochristie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2022 at 11:34am

Invoice received. €6. Any word on how many applicants?

The link in their email also doesnt seem to work...

never mind, just need to take out the additional ".ie" in their link. You would think someone would check before sending LOL

Edited by giveittochristie - 19 May 2022 at 11:38am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 44>
  Share Topic