You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Armenia Away 4th June

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 44>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2022 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by baresi41 baresi41 wrote:

CLUB 12

12 str. 91, Yerevan 0032 Armenia+374 96 251212club12armenia@gmail.comhttp://www.facebook.com/Club12.Erevan
Excellent
47%
Good
26%
Satisfactory
11%
Poor
3%
Terrible
13%
Overall Ratings

4.0  based on 74 reviews

Club 12

Club 12 is one of the most colorful, friendly, at the same time simple and luxurious establishments in our city. Club 12 is not only a place of entertainment and recreation. It's like a second home. Every evening, starting from 9 pm live music is playing. A unique atmosphere prevails in the club. Everyone loves to have fun, dance, so there are no tension and obsessions. This is not a youth club, and is mainly designed for middle-aged people. - GRAB A GRANNY NIGHT OUT FOR SOME OF YOU ON THE TRIPLOL

https://www.thingstodopost.org/country/armenia  - good information here on all things armenian

https://www.thingstodopost.org/the-10-best-bar-club-pub-tours-in-yerevan-armenia-708979
FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
Sponsored Links

tapfit2004 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tapfit2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 12:55am

CLUB 12

12 str. 91, Yerevan 0032 Armenia+374 96 251212club12armenia@gmail.comhttp://www.facebook.com/Club12.Erevan
Excellent
47%
Good
26%
Satisfactory
11%
Poor
3%
Terrible
13%
Overall Ratings

4.0  based on 74 reviews

Club 12

Club 12 is one of the most colorful, friendly, at the same time simple and luxurious establishments in our city. Club 12 is not only a place of entertainment and recreation. It's like a second home. Every evening, starting from 9 pm live music is playing. A unique atmosphere prevails in the club. Everyone loves to have fun, dance, so there are no tension and obsessions. This is not a youth club, and is mainly designed for middle-aged people. - GRAB A GRANNY NIGHT OUT FOR SOME OF YOU ON THE TRIPLOL

Barrys hotel Armenia style 
Let Christy Take It.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 8:07am
Originally posted by tapfit2004 tapfit2004 wrote:

CLUB 12

Excellent
47%
Good
26%
Satisfactory
11%
Poor
3%
Terrible
13%
Overall Ratings

4.0  based on 74 reviews

Club 12

Barrys hotel Armenia style 

I've stayed in some unique hotels over the years on away trips, a favourite being an old Soviet style hotel in Chisinau. "Smells like your granny's apartment" it said on its website, apparently that was meant to act as an incentive for you to stay there  LOL
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 8:44am
Time for a list;

Club 12.

1. Sham
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 10:07am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Time for a list;

Club 12.

1. Sham
LOL The old gags are the best 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 1:43pm

Time for a list;

Club 12.

1. Sham
2. Roger Moore
3. Phil Magee
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Time for a list;

Club 12.

1. Sham
LOL The old gags are the best 
LOL
ColemanKillybegs123 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColemanKillybegs123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2022 at 9:48am

[QUOTE=baresi41]

CLUB 12

Excellent
47%
Good
26%
Satisfactory
11%
Poor
3%
Terrible
13%
Overall Ratings

4.0  based on 74 reviews

Club 12

https://www.thingstodopost.org/country/armenia  - good information here on all things armenian

Is this place near republic square by any chance? Asking for one of the lads...

We're on the one road!
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2022 at 6:05pm
finally rebooked through Vienna the Tuesday. Haven’t heard of any others on that route, anyone here on? 
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2022 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by ColemanKillybegs123 ColemanKillybegs123 wrote:

[QUOTE=baresi41]

CLUB 12

Excellent
47%
Good
26%
Satisfactory
11%
Poor
3%
Terrible
13%
Overall Ratings

4.0  based on 74 reviews

Club 12

20 minutes. Jaysus have a look at the website. Sham will be a hit there

Is this place near republic square by any chance? Asking for one of the lads...

Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2022 at 9:33pm
I am hearing Papparazi club is excellent...

wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2022 at 8:46pm
For anyone wanting to watch the u21 games, the Beatles bar came recommended by a few Celtic fans who were in Yerevan previously, it's around the corner from the "Irish Bar" which doesn't come recommended.

Popped them a message on facebook and they said so long as someone can stream the game from their (the pubs) PC to the TV they'll put it on, can't guarantee there'd be any sound but so long as the stream works they'll show it.

Not many bars open early in Yerevan, most seem to open from late afternoon/ early evening but they also said they'll more than likely be opening at 1pm on the Friday & match day Saturday for Irish fans, open until 3am so said I'd throw it up here.

Half hour walk to the stadium or 10 mins in a taxi on match day

Plenty of other places as well in Yerevan I'm sure but a decent option to have  with the early kick off Saturday.

Edited by wanderer - 16 May 2022 at 11:15pm
Monaghan247 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monaghan247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 12:17am
Evening Folks,

*First time poster*

Just realized I'm going to be in Georgia for work a few days before this game so hoping to travel down to Yerevan for it on my own. 

What are the chances of being able to get a ticket for this game at this point? Will likely book the Best Western as a I seen a few others have done so.

Thanks in advance,
John

Edited by Monaghan247 - 17 May 2022 at 2:56pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 8:41am
Delighted the match is on 5pm their time rather than 9 or 10 at night given that some of us will be flying between 4 and 5am back on the Sunday morning. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
brendy_éire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brendy_éire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 11:47am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Delighted the match is on 5pm their time rather than 9 or 10 at night given that some of us will be flying between 4 and 5am back on the Sunday morning. 

Thought that myself, but it's probably not as good for the players. It'll likely be around mid-20s at KO time.

Edited by brendy_éire - 17 May 2022 at 11:48am
City Till I Die
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by brendy_éire brendy_éire wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Thought that myself, but it's probably not as good for the players. It'll likely be around mid-20s at KO time.
Don't mind the players, what condition will we be in by K.O.Beer
lukesmyth9 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukesmyth9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Monaghan247 Monaghan247 wrote:

Evening Folks,

*First time poster*

Just realized I'm going to be in Georgia for work a few days before this game so hoping to travel down to Yerevan for it on my own. 

What are the chances of being able to get a ticket for this game at this point? Will likely book the Best Western as a I seen a few others have done so.

Thanks in advance,
John

The away tickets portal for this game closed yesterday. I can only imagine that you would have to get one off somebody that isn't going to go and will get one in the allocation. Not sure about names on tickets etc. You could get a home end ticket too I suppose 
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2022 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by lukesmyth9 lukesmyth9 wrote:

Originally posted by Monaghan247 Monaghan247 wrote:

Evening Folks,

*First time poster*

Thanks in advance,
John

The away tickets portal for this game closed yesterday. I can only imagine that you would have to get one off somebody that isn't going to go and will get one in the allocation. Not sure about names on tickets etc. You could get a home end ticket too I suppose 
It's collection in Yerevan.

If the poster didn't get to apply on the portal just give the ticket office a shout and get set up, they'll get a ticket no bother and a start on the ladder account wise 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2728293031 44>
  Share Topic