You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone get Covid in Luxembourg?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 9:38pm
Done 3 antigen tests since I came back and all negative. No symptoms, just had to attend a funeral this morning. Rest of the fellas I went with showing nothing either.
Sponsored Links

Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 9:02am
Have been feeling run down since getting back but nothing serious. More the side effects of the session. 

Most people i know had a sniffle while away. 

Don't plan on leaving the house until the Cup Final to be on the safe side.

Don't plan on taking a pcr because I'm isolating anyway. 
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 12:31pm
don’t think I have ever gone on an away trip and not
Felt like sh*t for a few days afterwards.  
AKA pedantic kunt
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 3:17pm
Yea I have all the usual DT symptoms 

All antigens negative. 
Second jab end of June, PCR positive in September with very mild symptoms 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

All antigens negative. 
Hope the carpet in the room was clean, god knows what BSM could have picked up from it LOL
Tyronebhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 6:18pm
Have cough and runny nose, but no temperature or loss of taste or smell, so am assuming it's same type of bug I pick up almost every time I share a sealed tube with 100 other people at 30000ft, face mask or no face mask. 
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

All antigens negative. 
Hope the carpet in the room was clean, god knows what BSM could have picked up from it LOL
I take it you’ve seen some photosLOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

All antigens negative. 
I take it you’ve seen some photosLOL
Embarrassed
RobsYourUncle View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobsYourUncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2021 at 9:50am
Originally posted by ProudAndLoud ProudAndLoud wrote:

Anyone on the City Bus No. 18 that got to stadium about 20 mins before kick off.
It was a mental trip as absolutely jam packed. Bus wouldn't go as doors wouldn't close because of crushing. 

If there was COVID on that bus we all in trouble :(
Was on this myself and had resigned myself to the fact I was going to catch it, but 3 antigen tests negative since getting back, so thinking I may have miraculously gotten away with it at this point (touch wood)
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2021 at 7:56pm
Hope everyone’s symptoms are mild and yous get over it quickly.

I got it just under two weeks after Baku. I reckon I got it on the flight from Istanbul as there were two women in front of me coughing their lungs up but obviously impossible to know. 

Only a couple of months back I didn’t know anyone who had tested positive with the vaccines. Mad how things have gone. 

CatalanCelt1 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatalanCelt1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2021 at 8:20pm
One from our group of 6 got confirmed via PCR this morning - no symptoms fortunately. Nearly 10 antigens and another PCR between the rest of us all negative. Have sore throat and slight cough myself but as others have mentioned, that's nearly the standard for me coming back from hols, especially ones with a fair drop of alcohol involved.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2021 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

don’t think I have ever gone on an away trip and not
Felt like sh*t for a few days afterwards.  

Proof that covid has been around for years and was kept in our circles. Any ybiggers take a trip to Wuhan 2 years ago? 
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2021 at 11:14pm
i wouldn’t be trusting the antigens at all, I know people who’ve been sick taking them every day and they’re not showing up as positive until the 4th/5th day after being negative all along. Can see why government don’t want them being used. 
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2021 at 9:00am
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

i wouldn’t be trusting the antigens at all, I know people who’ve been sick taking them every day and they’re not showing up as positive until the 4th/5th day after being negative all along. Can see why government don’t want them being used. 
Very true this. Same myself showed up as negative first 2 and a then few positives! Got a test and confirmed positive today. Was also in Luxembourg and actually wore a mask nearly everywhere.
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2021 at 9:26am
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

They have their uses.  I pick up a few boxes of the free NHS ones anything I cross the border.  

I routinely take one before visiting my father or if likely to meet somebody older than I am.  

However obviously a PCR is needed if you think you might have COVID.  
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2021 at 9:35am
I honestly can’t see what use antigen tests are and I’ve had loads of friends using them when they have symptoms which is totally the wrong thing to do.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2021 at 10:07am
I know a few people that were in Lux that tested positive in past couple of days. 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2021 at 10:22am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

I honestly can’t see what use antigen tests are and I’ve had loads of friends using them when they have symptoms which is totally the wrong thing to do.

They are used in the context as gspain says he is visiting his Da has no symptoms but does the test and if its positive he doesnt go and then gets a pcr.  

Thats a covid then thats picked up before symptims arise. 
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic